Bad Guy G E, vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-24-2018, 05:09 PM   #1
Big Time Reptiles
G E, vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com

Definitely a scam artist, Avoid at all cost!

I received my check.and it only took 4 emails back and forth to get them to send the money, and they sent $1250.00 more than I was asking for my lizard.

The check is drawn on BMI in N.Y. sent from FL., from a bogus person in MI.

It's a tangled web they think weave.

I figure if I continue to scam the scammer, it might slow em down a little, to date in 18 months of fooling the different scammers I've received 18 checks totaling $46,800.

I'm having a BLAST!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time reptiles
Attached Images

Old 11-25-2018, 04:36 AM   #2
LauraB
Yeah, that email alone (G E, vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com) is a red flag, lol. Can we see the emails between you guys?

Cracking up here over the $46,800 you have earned. Nice job, Lynn

Go get 'em!

Old 11-25-2018, 09:36 AM   #3
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yeah, that email alone (G E, vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com) is a red flag, lol. Can we see the emails between you guys?

Cracking up here over the $46,800 you have earned. Nice job, Lynn

Go get 'em!

I delete them from my system, I don't save BS, I have enough good stuff saved cluttering my system.

But you're in luck, I received another email this morning, this time I even got a name.

Subject: Re: 2016 CB Ctenosaura oedirhina
Date: November 25, 2018 at 4:43:08 AM CST
To: lynn@bigtimereptiles.com

Thanks so much for your transparency just walk to wall mart to wall mart transfer and have my balance sent to this details and get back to me with the reference number and total amount sent after the transfer charges.please make sure you have it done today

Receiver name: Princewill Echebiri

city :Tallahassee

State: Florida

zip code:32302

My email back to him is when I drop the hammer.

This is too much fun.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-25-2018, 10:23 AM   #4
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Can we see the emails between you guys?

Laura, You're in luck! Here you go. even after a tongue lashing, he stayed with it, greed is worse than crack.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2018 at 4:23 AM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

Received, do I send over payment to, Lori Hurd, BMI, or g e?

Let me know, so I can get it sent..

Thanks!

On Nov 24, 2018, at 8:26 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello please i want you to know that the payment has already been delivered have you deposited the payment please i need your respond asap

On Nov 22, 2018, at 8:03 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

I just got a confirmation from USPS that you will get payment SATURDAY.Here is the tacking number. 9405503699300327975479

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 7:51 PM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

So you are not going to answer me? Do you think I’m a idiot? The only idiot here is you, if you mailed a payment I’d have it, and when I ask when you mailed it, you disappear, why in the world can’t you answer me???

Are you a scam artist.??????
On Nov 19, 2018, at 9:27 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Please let me know if you have the payment?

On Nov 14, 2018, at 2:01 PM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for putting my mind at rest. I am sure you will get payment very soon. Please let me know as soon as you have received it so i can tell you where to send my balance and also schedule pick-up.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018 at 4:22 PM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

No problem, what ever you over paid will be sent back to you. When was it mailed, and from where?

Thank You!
On Nov 13, 2018, at 6:52 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

Your Payment is sent but oops there was a mix up.The amount sent is more than what we agreed.
Please cashed the payment when it arrives and deduct your money.I will let you know what to do with the balance.
Thanks for your understanding.
I hope I can fully trust you with this?

On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 2:58 PM Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:

Send payment to:

Big Time Reptiles
P.O. Box 388
Lebanon, Missouri 65536

Let me know when the payment is being sent..

Thank You!
On Nov 8, 2018, at 12:30 AM, g e <vzwertyyyyyuuuy@gmail.com> wrote:

I need your full name and address.Am paying by Money Order /personal check or cashier check.I'll add $30 for keeping it in my favor.

The scammers never cease to amaze me.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-25-2018, 10:30 AM   #5
Socratic Monologue
I don't know anything about WalMart transfer, but would it be possible to come up with a bogus transaction number to give this person, so that he has to go through the trouble of going to WalMart for nothing?

It would be a big buzzkill for him to find out he failed after getting even more excited about his scam succeeding.

Old 11-25-2018, 10:36 AM   #6
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
I don't know anything about WalMart transfer, but would it be possible to come up with a bogus transaction number to give this person, so that he has to go through the trouble of going to WalMart for nothing?

It would be a big buzzkill for him to find out he failed after getting even more excited about his scam succeeding.

John, I don't have a clue, but if any one else does please chime in, I'll be in town today, and can make it happen.(if its possible)

That would be the cherry on top for me...

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-25-2018, 01:44 PM   #7
Big Time Reptiles
It keeps getting better, typical scam instructions...

Subject: Re: 2016 CB Ctenosaura oedirhina
Date: November 25, 2018 at 12:05:10 PM CST
To: Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com>

PLEASE GO AHEAD AND HAVE MY BALANCE SENT VIA WALL MART TO WALL MART
TRANSFER DEDUCT THE TRANSFER CHARGES FROM MY MONEY AS WELL OKAY AM OUT
OF STATE NOW GO AHEAD AND GET IT DONE NOW YOU CAN KEEP EXTRA $50 FOR
YOUR CAB OKAY MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT DONE TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME WITH
THE REFERENCE NUMBER TODAY

On 11/25/18, Big Time Reptiles <lynn@bigtimereptiles.com> wrote:
Princewill,

This is great, my cousin lives just a couple miles from from Tallahassee, in
Woodville, FL. where can he meet you there in Tallahassee? He’ll have cash,
and I won’t have to spend a high price to send it through a money gram at
Wal Mart.

Let me know where & what time to meet..

Again, Thanks for your business!

Next email to him will be the bomb shell, won't be able to post it, it'll be one of my RAUNCHY Bombs.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-25-2018, 03:47 PM   #8
Insomniac101
Since I'm recovering from surgery, and have been ordered by my surgeon to do nothing, I am bored silly. I looked up the address in Michigan. Nice house.

I also checked Whitepages.com, and there is a Lori Hurd who lives at that address. I highly doubt that this woman had anything to do with this, unless she's the world's dumbest criminal. More likely just randomly chosen. I would be really ticked if some scammer randomly used my name and address for interstate fraud.

Kathy
Attached Images

Old 11-25-2018, 06:27 PM   #9
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Since I'm recovering from surgery, and have been ordered by my surgeon to do nothing, I am bored silly. I looked up the address in Michigan. Nice house.

I also checked Whitepages.com, and there is a Lori Hurd who lives at that address. I highly doubt that this woman had anything to do with this, unless she's the world's dumbest criminal. More likely just randomly chosen. I would be really ticked if some scammer randomly used my name and address for interstate fraud.

Kathy

Kathy, while you're bored silly, google Princewill Echebiri he's also a real person in Tallahassee, FL.

Get well SOON!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 11-25-2018, 07:17 PM   #10
Stender_JA
I like how on the check the address listed for the business isn't proper. "7 World trade center" lol. Lack of caps and st, ave, etc... is another telling sign this check is fake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!