Inquiry Rockabirdie- Thomas Munoz - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:11 AM   #11
James L
I purchased geckos from Thomas at the beginning of this year if I'm not mistaken. It was the third time I purchased from in the past 3+ years. All animals received did well for me. No issues with this seller. I do remember paying him with something other than PayPal this year. I usually would avoid a seller that doesn't accept PP but since I'd purchased from him in the past and was happy with I had received, I had no problem paying him in another form. Hopefully he corrects this situation for you. Goodluck

Old 11-30-2018, 04:58 PM   #12
riddick07
I actually had a problem recently with him. I just disputed the charge with my credit card company and got a full refund through them. If you used a credit card maybe you can do the same?

Old 11-30-2018, 05:53 PM   #13
Lucille
Victoria can you please provide the details of your transaction and what went wrong?

The animals bought by the OP he says were purchased in August, paid for, have yet to be delivered, and the seller is not communicating with and has provided no explanation here despite having been on the site recently.
Taken together, to me that is a giant red flag that something is amiss. We have had good sellers go bad on Fauna before. I'm not saying this is what has happened but for those considering purchases from this seller, it might be a good idea to wait and see how this plays out.

Andy did you pay by credit card or any other method where you could start a dispute?

Old 11-30-2018, 05:58 PM   #14
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyleese1 View Post
responded that he was in the hospital and all his animals died or in bad shape.
Andy can you please post a screen shot of this email ?

Old 11-30-2018, 06:22 PM   #15
riddick07
It was vaguely similar. If he still had them I’d be willing to try again since I really wanted a pair of these guys. But definitely someone I’d always use credit cards with in the future.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2018, 06:22 PM   #16
riddick07
And last screenshot.
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2018, 07:17 PM   #17
LIZARDAL
THOMAS HAS ALWAYS GREAT WITH ME, SOMETHING MUST OF HAPPENED GIVE IT TIME I AM SURE HE WILL MAKE GOOD

Old 11-30-2018, 07:21 PM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
Give it time? It has been since August. It is about to be December. How much more time should Andy give it?

Old 11-30-2018, 08:15 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIZARDAL View Post
THOMAS HAS ALWAYS GREAT WITH ME, SOMETHING MUST OF HAPPENED GIVE IT TIME I AM SURE HE WILL MAKE GOOD
Similar sentiments were expressed in this infamous BOI thread about a different seller. I am posting it for historical interest, those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. I am not saying that the two situations are necessarily similar, I am saying that this thread is worth a read.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=78572

Old 11-30-2018, 10:06 PM   #20
Andyleese1
No contact yet. I don’t post at all as you can see but I needed help in this. I will give it until Monday. If no contact i will post the texts. I did use a cc. It’s been about 4 months. I’m trying to work this out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!