Inquiry Rockabirdie- Thomas Munoz - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #31
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
From rockabirdie facebook

November image
speaks volumes
Rockabirdie had GREAT reptiles
I hope thinks work out
he could make a lot more
by making good
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2018, 03:07 PM   #32
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
hope things work out

Old 12-03-2018, 06:13 AM   #33
Andyleese1
Ok. So still no contact. Here are the messages.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2018, 08:54 AM   #34
Andyleese1
More text and email
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2018, 02:22 PM   #35
tylorg
i think this seller imports his animals. therefore he keeps posting to sell. i believe in the case, the import did not go through therefore he said they all died. paypal has buyer protection. so just file a claim. i believe a seller has to offer buyer's protection. i inquired on one of his uro but he never reply. i guess he does not want my money.

Old 12-03-2018, 05:15 PM   #36
Andyleese1
He just posted on 12/1/18. What is the deal? Still no contact. Sent him a message to ask him to make it right.

Old 12-03-2018, 07:41 PM   #37
JimM
Can't you be a little more understanding .... he did say he had a heart condition.

It may be doctors orders not to lift envelpoes ... especially with the added weight of a check or money order and a stamp.

Not to mention the walk to the mailbox.

Old 12-03-2018, 08:19 PM   #38
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
he did say he had a heart condition.

He hasn't replied to any of the posts thus far, so I'm sure this will be a loooong shot.

Thomas if you would please, post some proof that you at least went to see a doctor or saw the inside of a hospital. You did text a couple of messages to the OP back on Sept. 7, and I quote "I was hospitalized yesterday just got out today" and then "I have heart probs so, not too bad but not good lol"

I've never known any one that after leaving the hospital being diagnosed with a heart problem texting, "not too bad, but not good lol.......

I'm thinking some ones full of you know what.....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-03-2018, 08:25 PM   #39
tylorg
this guy may have been a good seller back then to get his reputation up then when he sees the money coming in, then pulls scams.

Old 12-06-2018, 10:41 AM   #40
Andyleese1
So, still nothing and wont return calls or emails. Could the andministor please change this thread to the the red X icon. Not someone that you want on your site. I have purchased from amny on ghis site and never had an issue kike this ever. This and the other threads should be linked to his for sale posts. Which is still occurring/posting.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!