Inquiry Rockabirdie- Thomas Munoz - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2018, 11:04 AM   #41
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyleese1 View Post
This and the other threads should be linked to his for sale posts. Which is still occurring/posting.
FYI: While he is 'visiting' the site, he hasn't posted a new classified ad since 10/24/18. As far as posting links from his ads to this BOI report, that is an option open to you if you feel inclined to do so.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:07 PM   #42
Jo Nathan Kingfisher
Hopefully he is just trying to make sales
to make good....
or end's meat
or both

Seems understandable
he might elect
to not wade into the quagmire
of "shoot-em-up" commenting.

Hope all the thinking is straight
and it all works out

Those other posts he has are nice animals,
just gotta take care of the business end

Old 12-06-2018, 02:06 PM   #43
Black Adder
Very sad state of affairs right now.
It does look like he has dropped the ball and even looks like getting out of the biz altogether evidenced by selling of snake racks on Facebook, not a good sign tbh.

Not looking good for Rockabirdie which is a shame as I bought some really nice critters from him in the past.

Old 12-06-2018, 05:04 PM   #44
amazingreptiles4u
I bought 10 uros from him a few months back. The pic looked nice but what came in the box was not good. They where all dehydrated and sucked up. He sent me 11 10 of the died. I even took them to the vet and the vet said there was nothing he could do for them.

Old 12-06-2018, 05:52 PM   #45
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingreptiles4u View Post
I bought 10 uros from him a few months back. The pic looked nice but what came in the box was not good. They where all dehydrated and sucked up. He sent me 11 10 of the died. I even took them to the vet and the vet said there was nothing he could do for them.

Bryan,
Thank you for coming forward and posting your experience with Thomas!

But now after reading your post, I'm very curious, why did you wait until now to post the rotten deal, dealt you, of the uro's you received from Thomas?

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 12-06-2018, 06:22 PM   #46
Andyleese1
[quote][FYI: While he is 'visiting' the site, he hasn't posted a new classified ad since 10/24/18. As far as posting links from his ads to this BOI report, that is an option open to you if you feel inclined to do so./QUOTE]

Look again. Posted uro for saie on 12/1/18. I sid check the BOI, his last two buyers gave him good reviews. The bad review was 2 years before. I gave hime the benefit of the doubt. He doesn’t accept PayPal.

Old 12-06-2018, 06:23 PM   #47
Andyleese1
[quote][FYI: While he is 'visiting' the site, he hasn't posted a new classified ad since 10/24/18. As far as posting links from his ads to this BOI report, that is an option open to you if you feel inclined to do so./QUOTE]

Look again. Posted uro for saie on 12/1/18. I sid check the BOI, his last two buyers gave him good reviews. The bad review was 2 years before. I gave hime the benefit of the doubt. He doesn’t accept PayPal.

Old 12-06-2018, 06:57 PM   #48
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyleese1 View Post
Look again. Posted uro for saie on 12/1/18.
Blue Line: Last Activity 12-01-18 (means last time he visited the site)
Red Line: Last Post he did 10-24-18 (this is when he posted the Uro ad)

Visiting and Posting are two different things.
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2018, 10:13 PM   #49
Andyleese1
So, lets say I post something for sale a month ago and then don’t post anything else and don’t visit the site, the post will fade into time? If I come back to visit the site, say today, my post for sale posted a month ago will automatically refresh to today’s date without me having to so anything? Is that how the postings work?

Old 12-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #50
nickolasanastasiou
There was a response in the ad thread. That may be causing some confusion.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!