Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:33 AM   #91
dogshead3
Lucille you are a liar. I have never done this before! Provide proof. You are a troll friend. Naim there is no new complaint just you fraudulently smearing me at your friends request. Lets see , whats your complaint? Yhat I filed a complaint with the fbi because you wouldnt stop harassing me. So what did you do. You came over to fauna to complain continuing on with the harrassment. You keep sending me emails and would have kept sending non-stop phone messages had I not changed my phone #. What youre doing is fraud because as I keep reminding you trolls that your contact with me was made from a kingsnake .com ad, NOT fauna so lets recap, your complaint is that I filed a complaint with the fbi because you wouldnt stop harrassing me by phone and email which continues and your harrassing me here. Internet Fraud and defamation of character are prosecutable. Not just you and your friends but fauna classifieds for not ending this after being notified of your criminal activities John Farr attention moderator, Stop editing my responses

Old 12-08-2018, 08:36 AM   #92
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Again, for anyone paying attention naim and matt contacted me from a kingsnake ad NOT fauna. Thats fraud Naim, Matt, Lucille,laura. Insomniac. And the fact that matt and naim are still trolling here and my email proves the point. Naim and matt contacted with the same line. They only have half the money. Naim finally offered a bit more after I informed him that I had filed a complaint wit the fbi and allready told him to go away This whole thing is about getting them to stop harrassing me for what? Not selling them a boa at a 50% discount? No, they were never buyers just friends of Jeffery Mark Wiesemann who the day before they started this scam had vowed a barrage of harrassment. Fauna classifieds is not the arbitrator of anyone who gets his panties in a twist. This is fraud and harrassment. The ad that the harrassment started from was from kingsnake NOT fauna. Attention fauna, if you are going to continue to give these trolls a platform to smear me on when its obviously fraud then you need to refund my member contribution! Youre trying to help protect people but all that youve done in this case is to give them a platform for criminal behavior. You need to monitor whats going on. If you cant recognize this as fraud then youre ruining your sites reputation John Farr
HELLO?
TIME TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSES HERE!

It matters not one jot where anybody saw your ad, replied to your ad, met you at the local hip hop club!

The Fauna BOI is for the purpose of reporting experiences good and bad that have occurred usually in the reptile community .

It could have been another continent it is irrelevant.

What part of THAT can you not comprehend?

Old 12-08-2018, 08:46 AM   #93
Lucille
Quote:
attention moderator, Stop editing my responses
No one edits responses on the BOI. You continue to blather like the nut case you are, instead of providing the proof you said you had.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:48 AM   #94
dogshead3
Naimyou said Im done. Then why do you keep trolling me here and my email? Youre not done. You just keep doing what you claim to be innocent of. What began with a lie ends with a lie. The only thing you have are lies to try to hide the first lie which is that you weren’t harrassing me. Yet here you go proving over and over again that you are. Fraudulently using fauna to complain that I had accused falsely of harrassing you. Right? Where did I accuse you? By filing a complaint with the fbi! This is what your troll friends laura and Lucille keep trying to divert the attention away from so that you can continue with this vague insinuation that Ive done something wrong. Youre guilty as well asyourtroll friends. Its prosecutable fraud and defamation of character.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:50 AM   #95
NKhan
John it is not fraud when you are accusing me of being friends with people I do not know and have never met. You sir are an aggressive delusional man. I have posted all communications we had. Except the phone conversation where you said that you don’t use PayPal because the government tracks everything. I also told you that this close to Xmas I’m not using regular funds to buy myself a snake. The purchase would have to come from reptile “mad” money. And I kept you informed on the status of accrual. Which was a day or two. Once I told you I was ready you started accusing me of being a scammer. And friends with some guy named Jeff. I told you repeatedly I didnr know these people. And if your not aware the BOI is for all experiences of reptile transactions. So give it a rest. And by the way you owe me $1000. Pay up or do you lack the moral character to do so?

Old 12-08-2018, 08:53 AM   #96
Lucille
Quote:
Its prosecutable fraud and defamation of character.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
I see you are still not posting the proof you said you had.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:57 AM   #97
dogshead3
Black adder Boi can only be used in reponse to a complaint about someone who is using fauna. Period youre lying and you know it. If it were true fauna would open themselves up to lawsuits as they have here. So black adder address the complaint that they have with me. They dont like that I filed a complaint with the fbi for harrassing me which continues which started in response to a kingsnake ad. FRAUD! And continues on my personal email and here. You are obviously their troll friend. Im just making a list. Keep it coming

Old 12-08-2018, 09:01 AM   #98
NKhan
John read the banner at the top of the this and every BOI page. It say what the BOI is for

Old 12-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #99
dogshead3
So Naim, you say youre not from Michigan but you still bank there despitehaving moved to Maryland several years ago. Really? Really?

Old 12-08-2018, 09:14 AM   #100
Lucille
Quote:
So Naim, you say youre not from Michigan but you still bank there despitehaving moved to Maryland several years ago. Really? Really?
Nice try deflecting attention away from the fact that you are not posting the proof you said you had.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!