Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2018, 12:24 PM   #171
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Im done here.
Yes, you are. I deleted your latest classified ads you have posted here. I can't see any reason to allow someone who has threatened me with a lawsuit to try to use this site in an effort to generate funds to help pay for an attorney.

So have a nice life, fella. Some place else, please.

Old 12-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #172
pepsiandjac
Is this the same FUAD TRADINGS LLC was scamming people a few weeks ago http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=675116

Old 12-11-2018, 08:01 PM   #173
nickolasanastasiou
Yes, that scammer is the same one as before (and for quite some time now) that casts a very broad net to catch prey, but John has convinced himself that it is all connected to completely unrelated parties.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:24 AM   #174
NKhan
I’d still like to know if he is going to settle his bet with me. He seems to be avoiding that topic now.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:15 PM   #175
Zoetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
Yes, really. I live in Michigan, and bank in New York. Direct deposit into a credit union that my former employer had partial ownership in. People do this all over the country.
I currently live in Michigan (GASP!) and bank with a credit union in Virginia from my previous employer.

This thread is fascinating! John is terrifyingly inept at keeping track of his slanderous remarks. If anyone should be complaining about harassment, I would think it's both Naim and Matt.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Old 12-14-2018, 12:23 PM   #176
NKhan
Still no attempt to settle his bet. And his snakes are back up on kingsnake for sale.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:55 PM   #177
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
And his snakes are back up on kingsnake for sale.
Fortunately you have created this thread as a warning, hopefully potential buyers will read it, many people over on Kingsnake do come over here to check out the BOI prior to making a purchase. Thank you for making the thread.

Old 12-15-2018, 08:10 AM   #178
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
Still no attempt to settle his bet. And his snakes are back up on kingsnake for sale.
Naim, you likely will never see a penny from his bet. That bet was not to be taken seriously.

Mr. Farr appears to be kind of goofy, paranoid and not what I would consider a good caregiver or keeper of the animals that depend upon him, given his previous posts and admissions. As Lucille said, KS readers also frequent this site so hopefully your warning will reach them as well.

Old 12-15-2018, 09:04 AM   #179
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Naim, you likely will never see a penny from his bet. That bet was not to be taken seriously.

Mr. Farr appears to be kind of goofy, paranoid and not what I would consider a good caregiver or keeper of the animals that depend upon him, given his previous posts and admissions. As Lucille said, KS readers also frequent this site so hopefully your warning will reach them as well.
Actually the bet (or wager) was a contract, so it should be taken seriously. IMHO.
Quote:
What is WAGER?

A wager is a contract by which two or more parties agree that a certain sum of money or other thing shall be paid or delivered to one of them on the happening of an uncertain event or upon the ascertainment of a fact which is in dispute between them. Trust Co. v. Goodrich, 75 111. 500; Jordan v. Kent, 44 How. Prac. (N. Y.) 207; Winward v. Lincoln, 23 R. I. 476, 51 Atl. 106, 64 L. R. A. 160; Edson v. Pawlet, 22 Vt 293; Woodcock v. McQueen, 11 Ind. 15. A contract in which the parties stipulate that they shall gain or lose upon the happening of an uncertain event in which they have no interest, except that arising from the possibility of such gain or loss. Ferreira v. Gab- ell, S9 Pa. 90; Kitchen v. Loudenback, 48 Ohio St 177, 26 N. E. 979, 29 Am. St. Rep. 540. See, also, BET.
Source: https://thelawdictionary.org/wager/

Old 12-15-2018, 11:37 AM   #180
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Naim, you likely will never see a penny from his bet.
As such it is an unpaid debt, and may be deductible (Consult a tax professional, this can be complex).
If so, were it me, I would certainly provide John Farr's name in the detailed explanation required by the IRS. There are of course other methods of dealing with an unpaid debt either prior or simultaneous, but providing notice to the IRS is so satisfying because the IRS is so tenacious and thorough and the name is then in their records.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!