Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2018, 04:34 PM   #11
MissFirefly
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
Kingsnake. Sad part is I still want tha boa.
While it may not seem this way at the moment, appears you may have dodged a bullet by seeing this behavior before you received the snake as I would be worried about trying to work with this seller if there were any issues.

Old 12-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #12
mwmueller
Found this in my junkmail folder from 12/05. John sending me a screenshot of an FBI page. I guess this is how he demonstrates that when it comes to unfounded and completely irrational behavior, he means business. Not sure if this is what NKahn also received from Mr. Farr.

The lesson here, if there is one, is avoid this one.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2018, 11:31 AM   #13
NKhan
He sent me the same one.. said he reported me.

Old 12-07-2018, 11:44 AM   #14
Robert Walker
FYI: I just sent John a PM letting him know about this thread.
dogshead3

Old 12-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #15
NKhan
This should be interesting if he responds. Any mod will to get text screen shot from me to upload?

Old 12-07-2018, 12:14 PM   #16
dogshead3
Scammer

In response to a kingsnake ad not a fauna classified ad this person and four others from Michigan started harassing and threatening me. This Naim Khan is a scammer who tried to bait me with a bia that he suppossedly had that he was given by a woman friend and then it changed to a man heknew and then the story changed to an unknown breeder and then he was somebody he didnt know and then someone who died. When I told to go away he harasssed me wit nin stop phone messages till I changed my phone number. His email is naim.khan189@outlook.com His friend in Michigan that started this all is Jeffery Mark Wiesemann jmwiesemann@yahoo.com. Right before this all started wiesemann told me to get ready to be harassed by phone. His term was a barrage. My offense was to turn down a lowball offer and inform him that Delta dash is $100 to which he told me to go F myself and then accuse me of bad manners.. lol. Nobody has contacted me for the kingsnake ad except 4 guys from Michigan all immediately after weisemanns lunatic tirade. One the others is Fuad tradings llc. Wert8hvhll@gmail.com Quick search on the internet came up with info saying it was a scam where they send you too much money and ask for you to return it to aquire your info. He tried the same scam on me claiming to have sent me too much money and never sent me anything. I filed a complaint and hes to dumb to stop. Here he is as NKhan who ever that is, complaining about me from an ad that he reponded to on kingsnake. Enough said.

Old 12-07-2018, 12:35 PM   #17
AllisonLeigh
John, what suggested to you that Naim was friends with the other individuals, other than the state of origin? I'm not seeing anything tying them together in my (admittedly hasty) google searches , other than a home state, which could easily just be coincidental.

Naim, do you still have the boa? A pic of it with today's date and a "Hello Fauna" message may put that suspicion to bed rather quickly if so?

Old 12-07-2018, 12:49 PM   #18
NKhan
I do have everything. I just can’t post it to the thread.

Old 12-07-2018, 12:51 PM   #19
NKhan
I even sent him a pic of my state of Michigan business card I am an investigator for the State.

Old 12-07-2018, 12:55 PM   #20
NKhan
Someone take a chance here and send me a phone number I’ll text you everything or evena an email. Man I just wanted to buy this guys snake. I talked to his on the phone and he was super nice

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!