Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2018, 02:34 PM   #41
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonLeigh View Post
From the sounds of it, his story regarding the origin of the boa didn't change, but maybe I misinterpreted it... It sounds like he got it from a woman, who got it from a local breeder who sells at a local expo, but the breeder died since the woman obtained the boa so they didn't have a way to confirm the genetics.

This could be a simple misunderstanding, or maybe your totally right and Naim is just a smooth talker... So far though, from the info provided thus far in the thread, it more sounds like you over reacted and mistakenly associated Naim with someone who was actually trying to mess with you. Your responses are valuable to anyone considering doing business with you in the future, keep that in mind. I understand being frustrated if you're being harassed, but so far nothing posted suggests Naim is one of the individuals harassing you. A little benefit of the doubt could go a long way, whether or not you want to proceed with a sale being your own decision of course. To be honest, at this point in the deal I wouldn't want to proceed if I were in Naim's shoes, even if you did agree to sell her to me. I guess Naim's willingness to still buy the snake is the only thing that I find suspicious, haha.
I find the snake to be a perfect match for my girl I know she is futo lines but John mentioned Flrt line so I asked for any info he had.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:10 PM   #42
nickolasanastasiou
The world likely has plenty of other matches for your animal, Naim. It looks like it would be best for you to explore them. From what I am reading based on what has been presented thus far, John is neither adept at connecting dots nor handling things with a reasonable degree of reaction. I would move on.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:14 PM   #43
NKhan
Agreed

Old 12-07-2018, 03:19 PM   #44
dogshead3
Again, naim and Matt who both just happened to complain today who are both from Michigan as are the other two harrassers are complaining on fauna boi fraudulently using it because the contact was made from an ad on kingsnake.com The harassment began the next day after being told by fellow michigan resident jeffery weisemann to expect a “barrage” of harrassment while noone else in the world has contacted me. The calls and emails went on over the next four to five days just to tie me up thinking that they were going to buy. All of them claiming theyre going to buy the boa and all of them stalling and lowballing and never buying. One claimed to have me too much money and wanted me to of course return the overpayment. No money was sent. Again, what exactly is it that they’re complaining that I did? Didnt sell them a snake? What are the odds that these two from Michigan contact fauna boi one right after the other from contact that they made from an ad on kingsnake.com? Im not a gambling man but Id guess they’re astronomical. My insult in his email came after his abuse. Selective editing doesnt negate his behavior. All they did here is prove what liars they are. He complains that I sent him a late night message.Oooh! Scared his family! How about his sending me non stop messages till I cut him off by having my phone number changed. All I want is for them to do is stop the harassment. They can buy their boas elswhere, right?

Old 12-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #45
dogshead3
Nicolas for the simple minded. Just for starters consider that they are both fraudulently using boi to complain about a me not selling them a boa from a kingsnake.com ad? Is that right? If anyone has a problem connecting dots its you. Stop trolling. Theres better things to do right?

Old 12-07-2018, 03:32 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
First of all three guys from Michigan all start contacting me about a boa one day after jmweisemann also from Michigan threatens me with a barrage of harassment. My crime? I turned down his lowball offer so he told me to go F myself. I have the email.
Let's see the email. Edit out the F. Post the barrage of harassment email also please.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #47
NKhan
Again. Since you are slow to understand. I’m not complaining that you didn’t sell me your boa. I filed a complaint that you are accusing me of things I didn’t do. And people I don’t know. I am a protective services worker so yeah a random message to my personal phone could be a threat to my family. Again I don’t know any of these people.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #48
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Again, naim and Matt who both just happened to complain today who are both from Michigan as are the other two harrassers are complaining on fauna boi fraudulently using it because the contact was made from an ad on kingsnake.com The harassment began the next day after being told by fellow michigan resident jeffery weisemann to expect a “barrage” of harrassment while noone else in the world has contacted me. The calls and emails went on over the next four to five days just to tie me up thinking that they were going to buy. All of them claiming theyre going to buy the boa and all of them stalling and lowballing and never buying. One claimed to have me too much money and wanted me to of course return the overpayment. No money was sent. Again, what exactly is it that they’re complaining that I did? Didnt sell them a snake? What are the odds that these two from Michigan contact fauna boi one right after the other from contact that they made from an ad on kingsnake.com? Im not a gambling man but Id guess they’re astronomical. My insult in his email came after his abuse. Selective editing doesnt negate his behavior. All they did here is prove what liars they are. He complains that I sent him a late night message.Oooh! Scared his family! How about his sending me non stop messages till I cut him off by having my phone number changed. All I want is for them to do is stop the harassment. They can buy their boas elswhere, right?

For the record I Complained Matt added his experience with you. Oh yeah before you go off on that too. I DONT KNOW MATT EITHER

Old 12-07-2018, 03:39 PM   #49
dogshead3
Ill bet you a grand he cant produce a recent photo of the boa on a copy of todays newspaper. Thats because hes a scammer and never had the boa to begin with! He said the boa came from a woman friend then it changed to a man then a breeder then a guy that died. When you tell the truth you repeat the same information. Its all that you can do. When you lie you forget what you said before and your story keeps changing. Again, they’re fraudulently using fauna boi because the ad that they responded to was on kingsnake.com. What does it take for you to realize they are liars? Better yet, why dont you try to buy that snake from Naim and see what happens? Or try to get the photo on the newspaper like I suggested.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:42 PM   #50
Lucille
John, where is the evidence I requested?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!