Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:43 PM   #51
dogshead3
Lucille I will be glad to provide the emal if you would be so kind to provide your email to me as you did with Naim. No? Cant do that?

Old 12-07-2018, 03:43 PM   #52
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Again, they’re fraudulently using fauna boi because the ad that they responded to was on kingsnake.com.
There is nothing fraudulent about posting info in the Fauna BOI regarding transactions - good and bad - that occurred on other classified sites, on Facebook, at expos, face-to-face, etc.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:44 PM   #53
NKhan
Challenge accepted

Old 12-07-2018, 03:45 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Lucille I will be glad to provide the emal if you would be so kind to provide your email to me as you did with Naim. No? Cant do that?
I have not sent my email to Naim.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:52 PM   #55
NKhan
Quote:
Ill bet you a grand he cant produce a recent photo of the boa on a copy of todays newspaper. Thats because hes a scammer and never had the boa to begin with! He said the boa came from a woman friend then it changed to a man then a breeder then a guy that died. When you tell the truth you repeat the same information. Its all that you can do. When you lie you forget what you said before and your story keeps changing. Again, they’re fraudulently using fauna boi because the ad that they responded to was on kingsnake.com. What does it take for you to realize they are liars? Better yet, why dont you try to buy that snake from Naim and see what happens? Or try to get the photo on the newspaper like I suggested.
Better yet. I don’t want the $1000 send the boa paisley.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:55 PM   #56
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
Better yet. I don’t want the $1000 send the boa paisley.
That’s includes shipping delta live arrival. If not I’ll take the $100 cash

Old 12-07-2018, 03:57 PM   #57
Lucille
Quote:
I have the email
Put up or shut up.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:12 PM   #58
dogshead3
Whats your motive here lucille? You know that they havent defined what their complaint is exactly and you know that they’re fraudulently using boi to smear me because the ad that they responded to was from KINGSNAKE.com What part of that dont you understand? Either you are a friend of theirs or you are incapable of using logic. There is no other logical explanation. YOU are just helping them smear me even though they have no complaint. Come clean Lucille Come on now what exactly is it that Ive done? You cant tell me can you? You dont even know and youre asking to prove my innocence of a charge that hasnt been stated, merely insinuated!
You cant dodge this question without admitting you have an ulterior motive or youre their friend. So. Again what is it exactly that Ive done? In a battle of wits youre unarmed.thanks for your continued assistance in revealing the obvious. John Farr

Old 12-07-2018, 04:16 PM   #59
Lucille
I think you are lying about your evidence, if you had it, you would have posted it. And to me, that makes everything you say suspect, I think you are lying about the entire harassment issue.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:18 PM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
unarmed
Lame

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!