Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:50 PM   #71
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogshead3 View Post
Attention Naim, first of all why dont you explain how you and Matt on the same morning one right after the other came to fraudulently use fauna boi to smear me when you know that the ad that you responded to was from kingsnake.com. Come now, lets here the explanation Naim. Attention Lucille you dont want the most incriminating emails, you said to omit. You want me to prove my innocence of what exactly. You cant say right. You have no problem with them fraudulently using fauna boi to smear me since they responded to an ad on kingsnake.com What part of that dont you understand? Logic is required here. Thats just the first part. All naim has to do is quit using ads or phone to harrass me. Thats it! Im done with this farce. Goodbye John Farr
ASK Matt. I don’t know him. Maybe he saw you name when I posted.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:50 PM   #72
MissFirefly
Quote:
You are incapable of critical thinking. They are fraudulently using fauna boi to smear me from contact that was initiated on kingsnake.com So the whole thing began with fraud. Right? Right Nick? Address the question and the whole thing falls apart which is why you continue avoid the issue. What began with a lie is a lie. But then You already knew that didnt you nick? John Farr
That exit really last long

Naim, and Matt, are using the BOI as intended, to provide their experiences regarding a seller/buyer, so nothing fraudulent here from what I can logically decipher. Whether the original ad was on kingsnake or not is irrelevant.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #73
dogshead3
Naim and Matt are fraudulently using fauna boi to smear me because the ad that they responded to was on kingsnake.com what began with a lie is a lie. What exaxtly is the charge. I told them to go away. I dont want to play their con game anymore. So I failed a complaint with the fbi so theyre upset. Thats it.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #74
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Nope. You posted no proof, so I think you made it all up.

All these bets, wish I hd taken one on the above, it would have been quick money.
Hand to leave work and hour early so you owe me 21.90 as well. Pay up more pics to come

Old 12-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #75
MissFirefly
Additional boa picture, on newspaper, sent to me from Naim.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2018, 04:55 PM   #76
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
You are incapable of critical thinking. They are fraudulently using fauna boi to smear me from contact that was initiated on kingsnake.com So the whole thing began with fraud. Right? Right Nick? Address the question and the whole thing falls apart which is why you continue avoid the issue. What began with a lie is a lie. But then You already knew that didnt you nick? John Farr
Yeah, sure. Keep rolling with that.

Or.

Ooooooooor.

Critically think about the geographical difference between Maryland and Michigan.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:57 PM   #77
NKhan
Quote:
Naim and Matt are fraudulently using fauna boi to smear me because the ad that they responded to was on kingsnake.com what began with a lie is a lie. What exaxtly is the charge. I told them to go away. I dont want to play their con game anymore. So I failed a complaint with the fbi so theyre upset. Thats it.
I posted my emails and at no point you told me to go away until you started accusing me of nonsens.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:57 PM   #78
Lucille
Quote:
So I failed a complaint with the fbi
Even a rudimentary search will lead the FBI to this thread and your lack of evidence, and your wild accusations so you are right, it is a failed complaint.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:59 PM   #79
NKhan
John Farr you owe me $1000. I provided you proof. Or are you that type of shady person

Old 12-07-2018, 05:03 PM   #80
Lucille
Quote:
Ill bet you a grand he cant produce a recent photo of the boa on a copy of todays newspaper.
It does appear that you won Naim.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!