Bad Guy John Farr dogshead3 - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2018, 05:12 PM   #81
NKhan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It does appear that you won Naim.
Curious if he refuses to pay or make good is that new boi complaint!

Old 12-07-2018, 05:19 PM   #82
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by NKhan View Post
Curious if he refuses to pay or make good is that new boi complaint!
That is a smart question. I think there is no doubt in my mind that a Bad Guy thread with his name on it, linked to this thread, would give readers enough information to decide whether or not they wanted to deal with him in the future.

Old 12-07-2018, 05:24 PM   #83
NKhan
Johan Farr you made a bet with me and lost. Will you honor the deal or are you the real scammer here? Yes I’m calling you out!!

Old 12-07-2018, 06:07 PM   #84
mwmueller
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2018, 09:51 PM   #85
mwmueller
He won't stop. Again, I do not know what I did to this guy but inquire about buying a snake. Everything he does validates the previously posted negative feedback about him, both here and on prior threads about him. Seems to be a really unbalanced guy.
Attached Images

Old 12-07-2018, 10:05 PM   #86
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwmueller View Post
Seems to be a really unbalanced guy.
Yeah, that is really bizarre behavior. Yikes!

Old 12-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #87
NKhan
I’m done I don’t need that type of drama, chaos , or negativity in my life. All I wanted to do was buy his snake.

Old 12-08-2018, 05:28 AM   #88
LauraB
Oh wow. I hate to admit that I laughed out loud at this thread ... only because John Farr is clearly a drama queen and clearly someone to be avoided.

Naim and Matt, you can find the boas you want through better and more reliable sources. Too bad you both had to deal with the fn nutcase that John Farr appears to be. Thank you both for bringing this to the BOI. And no, nobody needs added chaos or drama to their lives; the world is screwed up enough.

Old 12-08-2018, 07:20 AM   #89
dogshead3
Again, for anyone paying attention naim and matt contacted me from a kingsnake ad NOT fauna. Thats fraud Naim, Matt, Lucille,laura. Insomniac. And the fact that matt and naim are still trolling here and my email proves the point. Naim and matt contacted with the same line. They only have half the money. Naim finally offered a bit more after I informed him that I had filed a complaint wit the fbi and allready told him to go away This whole thing is about getting them to stop harrassing me for what? Not selling them a boa at a 50% discount? No, they were never buyers just friends of Jeffery Mark Wiesemann who the day before they started this scam had vowed a barrage of harrassment. Fauna classifieds is not the arbitrator of anyone who gets his panties in a twist. This is fraud and harrassment. The ad that the harrassment started from was from kingsnake NOT fauna. Attention fauna, if you are going to continue to give these trolls a platform to smear me on when its obviously fraud then you need to refund my member contribution! Youre trying to help protect people but all that youve done in this case is to give them a platform for criminal behavior. You need to monitor whats going on. If you cant recognize this as fraud then youre ruining your sites reputation John Farr

Old 12-08-2018, 07:40 AM   #90
Lucille
Yawn. I see you are making stuff up again. You must be, proof was requested (and you said you had emails) and you refused to post them.
I've been reading prior threads about you, you've done this before.

Proof.

Put up or shut up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!