Inquiry Ann Frank - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 05:54 PM   #1
charleshanklin
Ann Frank

Does anyone personally know this “Ann frank” and has anyone done any deals with her? I saw a post where she was claiming to be scammed by Bob Sloan and her classified ads all seem a bit sketchy to me. She also seems to get quite defensive and rude when questioned about it. This is from one of her ads

I'm sorry for any inconvenience but I am not set up for PayPal ATM... I could possibly accept a PayPal payment via a friends account etc. Otherwise it's postal mo or $gram or Walmart to Walmart etc. I have several references, I'd be happy to provide.

** I may or may not ask you to leave the postal mo blank*** If this is a problem for you , I do apologize, I understand it's not the norm. I can and will provide you with references.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Old 12-08-2018, 06:25 PM   #2
bcr229
There's been some recent chatter about her in FBI for the wording in her ads, and colubrid groups regarding her bad husbandry. Long story short - she wants you to send an open USPS MO because "Ann Frank" isn't her real name.

Old 12-08-2018, 07:39 PM   #3
Roy rice
Don’t do any kind of business with her. She is a scammer!

Old 12-08-2018, 08:09 PM   #4
Cnckclark90
She is a real person, she has proven this before. She had CREDIBLE breeders in the colubrid world willing to vouch for her. I swear I have never seen such nonsense in my life. You people are upset that someone request to be paid some way other than PayPal? She is openly advertising that she wants paid another way and has explained why she wants paid alternatively. Does PayPal pay you people to be this offended by someone choosing to no longer use them? I mean. My god.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Old 12-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #5
Cnckclark90
You got the receipts for this statement or do you just spout at the mouth with no credit on file?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy rice View Post

Old 12-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #6
Roy rice
I had no problem paying a postal money order as stated but then was asked to leave it blank (as I am not protected) when I asked numerous times to have a name to put on it she flat out told me no. Also she started she would use a friends PayPal so I asked her for that as giving her the benefit of doubt that it was not a scam. Well she told me it is to much work for her and she had someone who wanted to do Walmart to Walmart.(which she never did as it was reposted about an hour after our conversation.) I have documentation as all of this and if you go on other forums there are other people who have other run ins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
She is a real person, she has proven this before. She had CREDIBLE breeders in the colubrid world willing to vouch for her. I swear I have never seen such nonsense in my life. You people are upset that someone request to be paid some way other than PayPal? She is openly advertising that she wants paid another way and has explained why she wants paid alternatively. Does PayPal pay you people to be this offended by someone choosing to no longer use them? I mean. My god.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #7
Roy rice
I have pictures of our conversation when there was many red flags. Also there are plenty other people out there saying the same thing I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
You got the receipts for this statement or do you just spout at the mouth with no credit on file?

Old 12-08-2018, 08:26 PM   #8
Cnckclark90
Here's a screenshot, Terry Walter is a very well known and respected member of our community. Here is his speaking with ann, he was talking with her about the post made in Colubrids classifieds. Joking with her, as he knows her personally, she just did a deal with him in person. Anyone who sees this thread can CONTACT this man and he will vouch for Ann. Anyone who wishes to continue with what is literally just hearsay can be judged by their peers I suppose.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:29 PM   #9
Cnckclark90
Did it ever occur to you maybe that someone didn't want to give out their personal information? She wanted a blank name slot, you would have been just fine had you asked her for her references. If someone feels like you aren't the suitable buyer for them they have every right to decline you at any point up until currency is transferred.
Quote:
I had no problem paying a postal money order as stated but then was asked to leave it blank (as I am not protected) when I asked numerous times to have a name to put on it she flat out told me no. Also she started she would use a friends PayPal so I asked her for that as giving her the benefit of doubt that it was not a scam. Well she told me it is to much work for her and she had someone who wanted to do Walmart to Walmart.(which she never did as it was reposted about an hour after our conversation.) I have documentation as all of this and if you go on other forums there are other people who have other run ins.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #10
Cnckclark90
So basically again... Do you have proof that she's a scammer outside of your own opinion?
Quote:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!