Inquiry Ann Frank - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:32 PM   #11
Cnckclark90
Another person that's known within the community whom has worked with ann personally.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Old 12-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #12
Roy rice
I did ask for references and she gave me one who was her friend and wouldn’t give me any other. She said if I wasn’t happy with the one then I could move on.
I am the one who turned down the deal because I wasn’t going to get scammed. And when I talked to other people I was told to stay away. You can believe what you want however she gave me her address but won’t give me a name to put on the money order to make us covered. Then there is something fishy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
Did it ever occur to you maybe that someone didn't want to give out their personal information? She wanted a blank name slot, you would have been just fine had you asked her for her references. If someone feels like you aren't the suitable buyer for them they have every right to decline you at any point up until currency is transferred.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:36 PM   #13
Cnckclark90
Then post your proof, I posted solid evidence that she is not at all a scammer and does just fine in deals with others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy rice View Post
I did ask for references and she gave me one who was her friend and wouldn’t give me any other. She said if I wasn’t happy with the one then I could move on.
I am the one who turned down the deal because I wasn’t going to get scammed. And when I talked to other people I was told to stay away. You can believe what you want however she gave me her address but won’t give me a name to put on the money order to make us covered. Then there is something fishy.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:38 PM   #14
Cnckclark90
Ohhhh your the one that started all this in the first place Caitlin. I was her reference you turned down and had you just come to me I could have passed this all along to you in the first place.

She decided to pass on selling to you because you were so rude about contacting her reference. Is it normal for you to fly off the handle like this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy rice View Post

Old 12-08-2018, 08:39 PM   #15
nickolasanastasiou
Do you consider it unreasonable for a buyer to expect to know the identity of the person he or she would be doing business with?

Why are you so excited about this? The responses seem personal from the intensity applied.

As a courtesy, I will make a couple reminders. Be sure to upload image files directly to this site (not Tapatalk). Also, any restated claims should have attribution (names, basically) so as not to venture into the territory of anonymous third-party quotations. Thank you.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:42 PM   #16
Cnckclark90
For reference of the thread, Ann posted an add, the one the OP took a quote from infact. I posted for reference under Ann's add,and yes while I am friends with Ann...I am still capable of giving an honest opinion of her dealings. A lady name Caitlin rice wanted to purchase from ann but then did not want to contact me as a reference for her own reasons. If she had just contacted me like was asked this all would have been avoided. I assume roy rice is either Caitlin on another account or someone related to her.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post

Thanks for any responses in advance.
Charles, for me the wisest course is to listen to one's gut feelings. There is no need to go as far as calling her a scammer, but I would never do a blank postal money order. That does send up red flags.
Give it a few years, time will tell. Until then, there are plenty of good breeders with fine snakes at competitive prices with good track records and who accept PayPal or other forms of payment that have some buyer protection. Just don't do business with her.
If no one buys from her because it is deemed uncertain and/or risky, I guarantee she will change her tune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
bad husbandry.
That by itself if true would make me pass, if people don't care enough to take care of their critters, that's a bad sign of future things.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #18
nickolasanastasiou
As for "Roy Rice", expect a PM and stop responding until that matter has been handled. Real names are the rule here.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:44 PM   #19
Cnckclark90
Why am I passionate that a friend is being slandered? Well, probably because a friend is being slandered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Do you consider it unreasonable for a buyer to expect to know the identity of the person he or she would be doing business with?

Why are you so excited about this? The responses seem personal from the intensity applied.

As a courtesy, I will make a couple reminders. Be sure to upload image files directly to this site (not Tapatalk). Also, any restated claims should have attribution (names, basically) so as not to venture into the territory of anonymous third-party quotations. Thank you.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:48 PM   #20
charleshanklin
Cassandra do you have a different name on Facebook than you do here?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!