Inquiry Ann Frank - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:56 PM   #31
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
Me not being crazy about it explains why I have no idea how to use the site.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
There are simple, clear rules posted. At least have the respect to read them.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:58 PM   #32
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy rice View Post
I shouldn’t have to ask you for references I asked Ann for more than just one and she wouldn’t supply that. I asked for a name so I could be protected with my money.
She told me her real name was Ann frank! I needed a name to put on a money order just like any other time you need a name for a money order. She never said she never wanted to give her real name/ I have screen shots to prove it.
Ms. Clark, is Ann Frank in possession of the animals she has listed for sale? It almost sounds as if she may be planning on filling out the payee portion and sending the M.O. along to someone else.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #33
Cnckclark90
Tried to log in on the site, won't allow it, even reset the password and it's still just resetting the page. If those photos don't work then I can be pmed for them. If that doesn't work than so be it, as I've said, fauna doesn't really do it for me anyhow.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:59 PM   #34
charleshanklin
Quote:
My name is correct on here sir, though don't bother stalking me on Facebook as you can't find me unless you are friends of a friend on FB and I have already made sure we are not

No need to get defensive or flatter yourself with the stalker comment. I asked because the name Caitlin was given was not a Cassandra as a reference. Now we have a seller who’s extremely defensive using a fake name and her only reference is also defensive/combative using a fake name.

Tell me about your friend ship with her. Have you met her in person or is it just through the iternenet you are friends?

Old 12-08-2018, 09:00 PM   #35
Cnckclark90
Not crazy about it because of this ∆∆∆ for whatever reason when I try to login on the site it gives me hell.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:02 PM   #36
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Tried to log in on the site, won't allow it, even reset the password and it's still just resetting the page. If those photos don't work then I can be pmed for them. If that doesn't work than so be it, as I've said, fauna doesn't really do it for me anyhow.

It is your responsibility to post them or not. So be it and all of that. What does it for you is not relevant to expectations of compliance with site rules.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:02 PM   #37
Cnckclark90
I know Anne personally, just like the credible persons I have already listed. No one said anyone had a fake name anywhere but you. Plenty of people with credible reputations have validated Ann as Ann. You are the one that's worried about what's on social media.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
No need to get defensive or flatter yourself with the stalker comment. I asked because the name Caitlin was given was not a Cassandra as a reference. Now we have a seller who’s extremely defensive using a fake name and her only reference is also defensive/combative using a fake name.

Tell me about your friend ship with her. Have you met her in person or is it just through the iternenet you are friends?

Old 12-08-2018, 09:04 PM   #38
Cnckclark90
Well I can't fix it for you honey, you can either accept those photos as the proof that they are or you can't. I can't do anything about making the site allowing me to log in. I entered the password that it automatically reset for me and it does nothing yet again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
It is your responsibility to post them or not. So be it and all of that. What does it for you is not relevant to expectations of compliance with site rules.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #39
charleshanklin
[quote=Lucille;2116239]Charles, for me the wisest course is to listen to one's gut feelings. There is no need to go as far as calling her a scammer, but I would never do a blank postal money order. That does send up red flags.
Give it a few years, time will tell. Until then, there are plenty of good breeders with fine snakes at competitive prices with good track records and who accept PayPal or other forms of payment that have some buyer protection. Just don't do business with her.
If no one buys from her because it is deemed uncertain and/or risky, I guarantee she will change her tune.

I think you misunderstood what I said. I didn’t call her a scammer I said she made a post about being scammed by bob Sloan. I agree but the whole thing just seemed very off to me so I asked the boi. I saw some of this mess unfold on Facebook.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #40
Lucille
[quote=charleshanklin;2116271]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Charles, for me the wisest course is to listen to one's gut feelings. There is no need to go as far as calling her a scammer, but I would never do a blank postal money order. That does send up red flags.
Give it a few years, time will tell. Until then, there are plenty of good breeders with fine snakes at competitive prices with good track records and who accept PayPal or other forms of payment that have some buyer protection. Just don't do business with her.
If no one buys from her because it is deemed uncertain and/or risky, I guarantee she will change her tune.

I think you misunderstood what I said. I didn’t call her a scammer I said she made a post about being scammed by bob Sloan. I agree but the whole thing just seemed very off to me so I asked the boi. I saw some of this mess unfold on Facebook.
Charles, someone else did call her a scammer, I was not attributing that to you, sorry I was not clear.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!