Inquiry Ann Frank - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #41
charleshanklin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
I know Anne personally, just like the credible persons I have already listed. No one said anyone had a fake name anywhere but you. Plenty of people with credible reputations have validated Ann as Ann. You are the one that's worried about what's on social media.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So you are saying you have met her in person?

You said you have a different name on Facebook. Do you have two names? If not one is a fake. I think that’s a pretty simple concept to grasp. You also said she uses a different for safety reasons. There fore that would mean she not using her real name which would make the one she’s using fake. Again very simple concept to grasp.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:12 PM   #42
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Well I can't fix it for you honey, you can either accept those photos as the proof that they are or you can't. I can't do anything about making the site allowing me to log in. I entered the password that it automatically reset for me and it does nothing yet again.

It is unfortunate that you are having trouble operating your device in a satisfactory manner, but that absolves the actor of nothing.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:58 PM   #43
paulweaver
Quote:
I know Anne personally, just like the credible persons I have already listed. No one said anyone had a fake name anywhere but you. Plenty of people with credible reputations have validated Ann as Ann. You are the one that's worried about what's on social media.

Why not just let your friend Ann know about this thread so that she can come here and defend herself?

Old 12-08-2018, 10:16 PM   #44
Cnckclark90
I said nothing of the sort, I said people use fake names for saftey not that Ann did or that I did. I never said what my name on Facebook even was so I'm not sure where you are getting any of this but you are really trying to run with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
So you are saying you have met her in person?

You said you have a different name on Facebook. Do you have two names? If not one is a fake. I think that’s a pretty simple concept to grasp. You also said she uses a different for safety reasons. There fore that would mean she not using her real name which would make the one she’s using fake. Again very simple concept to grasp.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #45
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
I was the one who could aim her in many right directions to validate that Ann is safe.
Possibly you could have been the one, Ms. Clark, but as it happened you led with this:

Quote:
I swear I have never seen such nonsense in my life.
Quote:
You people (...)
Quote:
Does PayPal pay you people to be this offended
Quote:
My god.
Were someone to come here and, after establishing themselves as dispassionate and credible, provide explanations of what appears to be unreasonable behavior on the part of a seller, this might help to "validate that Ann is safe."

But were someone to come here and begin with generalized attacks ("you people"), offhand dismissal ("nonsense") and theatrical exasperation ("My god), a reasonable person might come to think that even if Ms. Frank were an honest seller, she might be in the habit of associating with people who are worth avoiding, and so herself be best avoided.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #46
Cnckclark90
She's working on getting here, she's at work currently while also dealing with this mental shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulweaver View Post
Why not just let your friend Ann know about this thread so that she can come here and defend herself?

Old 12-08-2018, 10:20 PM   #47
Cnckclark90
Honey, let me be the one to tell you, when someone has something someone wants they buy it. At some point it's going to sale, people with truly horrid and long standing terrible reputations still sell. This industry has not the slightest ideal how to practice loyalty.

So understand when I say, I'm not worried about what you have to say about how I choose to word things. If people don't want to be talked down to, they shouldn't get down and wallow in bullshit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Possibly you could have been the one, Ms. Clark, but as it happened you led with this:

Were someone to come here and, after establishing themselves as dispassionate and credible, provide explanations of what appears to be unreasonable behavior on the part of a seller, this might help to "validate that Ann is safe."

But were someone to come here and begin with generalized attacks ("you people"), offhand dismissal ("nonsense") and theatrical exasperation ("My god), a reasonable person might come to think that even if Ms. Frank were an honest seller, she might be in the habit of associating with people who are worth avoiding, and so herself be best avoided.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:22 PM   #48
Cnckclark90
This is the last I'm replying to this thread, I offered evidence and anyone who needs to see it can still directly message me on here for it. Ann is a reputable seller, and if you don't like how she takes payment then simply do not buy.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:23 PM   #49
paulweaver
Quote:
She's working on getting here, she's at work currently while also dealing with this mental shit.

Interesting. When I replied to her Facebook post on Colubrid Classifieds, saying that people should be careful of sending money orders, she blocked me on Facebook within 2 minutes!

Old 12-08-2018, 10:24 PM   #50
charleshanklin
Quote:
I said nothing of the sort, I said people use fake names for saftey not that Ann did or that I did. I never said what my name on Facebook even was so I'm not sure where you are getting any of this but you are really trying to run with it.

You said you are the one that she referenced but I can assure Cassandra was not the name of the person she used as a reference. So that means either you or Ann was lying. By the posts I saw on Facebook the person she used as a reference was defending her as you are here. I will believe that you two are the same and you are a lying. I cannot bring myself to believe anything you have typed here or in the future with photographic evidence as proof.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!