Inquiry Ann Frank - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:38 PM   #51
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
This is the last I'm replying to this thread, I offered evidence and anyone who needs to see it can still directly message me on here for it. Ann is a reputable seller, and if you don't like how she takes payment then simply do not buy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Oh, no. That is simply tragedy given shape and form.

Well, since "Ann" appears to not be providing "her" real name, then "she" might not be all that reputable since reputation is most often tied to identity.

Old 12-08-2018, 10:50 PM   #52
MikeCurtin
I'm still curious to find out if this person actually has the animals she claims to have, and if there is any proof that she does.

Also, what was the shipping address? I'm much more comfortable giving my name to strangers than my address.

Old 12-08-2018, 11:06 PM   #53
Insomniac101
Quote:
Honey,
Cassandra, why don't you try addressing people by their names, not sarcastic terms of endearment? Courtesy is easy, and will get you a lot further.

Quote:
At some point it's going to sale, people with truly horrid and long standing terrible reputations still sell.
And you don't see anything wrong with that? Oh, right; as long as it doesn't affect you, who cares? Thanks to the internet, and especially the BOI, those people are being exposed to a much larger group of shoppers, who will instead give their money to reputable breeders.

Quote:
This industry has not the slightest ideal how to practice loyalty.
Huh? I've met some very loyal people in this industry. They're loyal to their customers, suppliers, peers, and the animals in their care.

And I would NEVER purchase from someone who refuses to give me their name. That's ridiculous.

Old 12-09-2018, 12:08 AM   #54
WebSlave
Quote:
This is the last I'm replying to this thread, I offered evidence and anyone who needs to see it can still directly message me on here for it. Ann is a reputable seller, and if you don't like how she takes payment then simply do not buy.
Personally, I believe that the above is EXCELLENT advice. A LOT of people would not be posting here on the BOI lamenting being scammed if they had just trusted a failed sniff test.

IMHO.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:43 AM   #55
Stender_JA
So let me get this straight. Ann sent the op to you, and only you as a source, and you were going to provide additional sources for Ann. Why does Ann not have these "recommendations" to provide for herself? If Ann has such glowing reviews, why is Ann refusing to provide them all herself?

Old 12-09-2018, 02:28 AM   #56
AppEcto
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
You said you are the one that she referenced but I can assure Cassandra was not the name of the person she used as a reference. So that means either you or Ann was lying. By the posts I saw on Facebook the person she used as a reference was defending her as you are here. I will believe that you two are the same and you are a lying. I cannot bring myself to believe anything you have typed here or in the future with photographic evidence as proof.

I believe Cassandra is "Luci Diaboli" on Facebook. Is that the name of the reference you were given?

Old 12-09-2018, 02:51 AM   #57
LauraB
Good grief. Appears pretty simple to me. Avoid "Ann Frank" (way too many red flags) and any of her Farcebook friends who want to come here and attempt to insult the intelligence of seasoned members. Laughable at best.

(PS .. "Diary of Ann Frank" was required reading when I was in grade school, lol)

Old 12-09-2018, 06:10 AM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Give it a few years, time will tell. Until then, there are plenty of good breeders with fine snakes at competitive prices with good track records and who accept PayPal or other forms of payment that have some buyer protection. Just don't do business with her.
There are plenty of other good vendors

Quote:
If people don't want to be talked down to, they shouldn't get down and wallow in bullshit.
I find it interesting how you rationalize your rudeness.

Old 12-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #59
snowgyre
Here's a photo dump of the thread in the Facebook page Colubrid Classifieds. Ann Frank has since been banned from the page.
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2018, 10:21 AM   #60
snowgyre
Dump continued...
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!