Inquiry Ann Frank - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:01 PM   #71
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnckclark90 View Post
This is the last I'm replying to this thread,
So which is it, you are not replying any longer OR your IP can't access the site?
Hint: Your IP works just fine. Your account works just fine.
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #72
tlmoon
A lot of time red flags turn out to truly indicate that something is amiss...this looks like one of those times.

WAY too much crazy stuff with "Ann Frank" to risk a transaction with this person. Whatever the truth is, we have the hiding of real names, wanting blank postal money orders, a 'friend' attacking anyone who raises a question or concern on this thread, weird connections with Sloan, weird posting on FB, etc.

There are plenty of legit, professional sellers out there. Why risk dealing with this nonsense? Even if Ann has the snakes and will hold up her end of the bargain, things don't always go smoothly. If what we've seen here is indicative of how questions, concerns, shipping issues or disagreements will go when Ann is involved - seems like someone to avoid.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:24 AM   #73
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
So which is it, you are not replying any longer OR your IP can't access the site?
Hint: Your IP works just fine. Your account works just fine.
If she is having problems with IP addresses she wants to use, quite likely she is trying to use IPs associated with anonymous proxy servers. Which are blocked whenever I find them being used here. Sorry, but people who want to be anonymous are just not welcome on this site. Especially when they are likely interested in engaging other members in transactions involving animals, merchandise, and money.

I realize that some people may really have a legitimate reason to use them, but anonymous proxy services are a very big rock that scammers use to hide under.

Sorry, but that is just the way it is.

Old 12-10-2018, 01:32 AM   #74
thomas davis
hmmm

kinda odd that an old friend called me about this ann frank person saying she dropped my name as a reference ? I don't know her or recognize her pic from this thread and like Charles …. I been around awhile

Old 12-10-2018, 04:39 AM   #75
kingpinreptiles
"Ann Frank" also claims to live in AZ but the handfuls of videos of "her" on facebook live are posted from TX and are always showing TX snakes (I dont believe copperheads are in AZ?)... and every video whoever is holding the camera is silent which is very weird. And lets all be honest here if "Ann Frank" was real, and is as good looking as the girl in the pic that this person is claiming is her... she wouldve showed her face a loooong time ago. And thats just a fact.

Old 12-10-2018, 08:29 AM   #76
Gualco
Not sure if this will help but I did recently acquire a trio of sub adult blackmilks from an Ann Frank had a friend drive to Houston area from Oklahoma to make the buy. We didn't send money but the animals we purchased we're as they were represented. Like I said not sure if that helps as I didn't send money.

Old 12-10-2018, 12:06 PM   #77
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleshanklin View Post
Cassandra do you have a different name on Facebook than you do here?
Cassandra Clark
or
Luci Diaboli
https://www.facebook.com/lucidiaboli90
or
Vivian Coupe
https://www.facebook.com/vivian.coupe.3
or
Nicoletta Costa
https://www.facebook.com/nicoletta.costa.50

Old 08-08-2019, 11:28 AM   #78
snowgyre
It's worth noting that Ann Frank is scamming people again. Unfortunately the Facebook FBI page was taken down last night so I'm unable to capture screenshots for proof.

Her modus operandi is to join colubrid pages on Facebook, be an active member for a few months posting photographs to build up credibility, accept payments for animals she may or may not have, and then never ships the animals out. Please be careful.

Old 08-08-2019, 12:49 PM   #79
BobO'Booey
Has anyone checked her diary?

Old 08-08-2019, 01:03 PM   #80
paulweaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
It's worth noting that Ann Frank is scamming people again. Unfortunately the Facebook FBI page was taken down last night so I'm unable to capture screenshots for proof.

Her modus operandi is to join colubrid pages on Facebook, be an active member for a few months posting photographs to build up credibility, accept payments for animals she may or may not have, and then never ships the animals out. Please be careful.
Which FB group was he/she posting to?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!