My Collection updated (pic heavy) C. Cornuta - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Amphibian Discussion Forum

Notices

Amphibian Discussion Forum General talk about amphibians of any type.

Old 06-20-2017, 11:49 PM   #1
Jawsofafrog
My Collection updated (pic heavy) C. Cornuta

All 8 of (are captive bred born) my frogs are eating well and I can say my new frogs love crickets and that is all except one who is my tri color phase Surinam horned frog. My second Brazilian who is my new Ceratophrys aurita (Brazilian horned frog) is eating three weeks straight on crickets after not eating at all. Now he is settled in! He has been croaking with evidence of his loose vocal sac located on the throat. My two brown Surinam, Fantasy and my first Brazilian horned frogs are growing steadily and eating up crickets and fat earthworms. My 1st Brazilian baby guy has filled out well!
[/url] MALEShedding FEMALE

Old 06-20-2017, 11:51 PM   #2
Jawsofafrog
[/url]
Off topic! Here Matt, my Tanimbar Blue Tongue skink male breeding and his babies. As well as my male and female Cave Dwelling Rat snake which will be 1-year-old July 17th, 2017. My breeder Ray Gurgui has them, 5 babies.[url=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/JCTRock/media/received_416652045357576_zps9ydijgze.jpeg.html] (I HAD TO MAKE SEVERAL POSTS FOR PICS TO FIT)

Old 06-20-2017, 11:54 PM   #3
Jawsofafrog
[/url]
Some Art I found. All those were C. cornutav (2 green phase pacman frogs) and maybe one Fantasy. Here is Brazilian #1 and Brazilian #2:[url=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/JCTRock/media/IMG_20170605_160454_zpskxzb6tzz.jpg.html]

Old 06-20-2017, 11:55 PM   #4
Jawsofafrog
[url=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/JCTRock/media/IMG_20170616_115122_zps3qk9hbeq.jpg.html]

Old 06-21-2017, 09:44 PM   #5
Dyscophus antongilii
Hi Josh,

I have to say that your baby T. scincoides chimaerea are just adorable. Will the next set of offspring be for sale? Yes, I know, that assumes they produce another set of offspring.

As far as the Orthriophis taeniurus ridleyi they look fantastic. The colour of this species is just amazing. Both your specimens look great!!

The C. aurita look great. It is amazing to see how much some of them have grown. In what seems to be such a "short time". They all look just great!!

Now, for my all time favorite, the C. cornuta. They look fantastic. The growth rate and colour change on some of your specimens is just amazing. But, they all look great. The Tricolor and the Brown phase are still my favorites. All of your specimens "make me drool". The growth of all of them, is just amazing too.

Thanks so much for sharing all of your collection. It most definitely made my evening!!

Old 06-21-2017, 11:33 PM   #6
Jawsofafrog
Thank you Matt. Well Ray Gurgui the breeder of the Tanimbar Island Blue Tongue Skink is set to keep all if them & he still has my 8-year-old male. He definitely wants to breed & sex the juvinile offspring. At this time none will be for sale. Yes, my Brazilians & C. cornuta have changed colors extensively.. it is pretty awesome! My brown phase go from orange to silver hue brown lately. My tri color phase went from light brown & like green to chocolate brownie brown & forest green! That frog is chowing down on wax worms weekly. I am so satisfied with my baby guys these days!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!