For Sale Genetic Striped Spotted Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 09-03-2023, 10:55 AM   #1
liasis314
Genetic Striped Spotted Pythons

1.1 Genetic Stiped Cape York Spotted Pythons, cb23, feeding on live or f/t pinkies, $2500pr shipped to your Fedex Hubb. Fourth year in a row proven out genetic again.

The provenance of my bloodline of Genetic Striped Cape York Spotted Pythons foundations back to 1995 where I had a table at the Lee Watson’s Swap in Streamwood, IL. This fly-by-night junk animal dealer that I had never seen before, or again was set up at a table behind me. This guy knew nothing about reptiles, not only did he not know that Spotted Pythons are not to have a stripe down their back. He told a lady that Cal Kings come from Thailand. I purchased that yearling female Striped Cape York Spotted Python from him for the going rate of a normal spotted python at that time and have been selectively line breeding that pedigree since.

Photo 1 is the male for sale
Photo 2 is the female for sale

Trades that will be considered; Black-headed Pythons Aspidites melanocephalus, Woma Aspidites ramsayi (pending bloodline), Ringed Pythons Liasis boa, Olive Pythons Apodora papuana, Female Wetar Pythons Liasis dunni, Crotalus priceii, Female Crotalus triseriatus, Female Freckled Monitor Varanus tristis. Lace Monitor Varanus varius, Gulf Coast Toad Incilius nebulifer, Pig Frog Rana grylio, Western Chicken Turtle Deirochelys reticularia miaria, Marsh Dekay Brown Snake Storeria dekayi limnetes, Glossy Swamp Delta Crayfish Snake Regina rigida deltae, Mississippi Green Watersnake Nerodia cyclopion, Blackmasked Racer Coluber constrictor latrunculus. Southern Dusky Salamander Desmognathus auriculatus

email me at sbostwickreptiles@gmail.com I will not answer fauna messaging
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!