Fauna HACKED! - Continued - Please read and let members read. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 04:14 AM   #1
Mario
Exclamation Fauna HACKED! - Continued - Please read and let members read.

Oh I see, I get 6 points for obvious troll. I have a valid concern and point I am making. I am also expressing me opinions. I thought this site was based on free speech. You are giving false hope’s. We are punished for our opinions.
My obvious concern is the false hope I see to the members here. I do questions how you come to the conclusion you did of the group of people from England. It is a 14 year old boy that as proven to compromise the security of your site which leave’s our info vulnerable.
One of my point’s to show is people jump to conclusions about others based on preconceived miss-conceptions. People are then soon labeled. Just as you labeled me as an obvious troll. Didn’t consider the possibility their was a reason to my madness.
My concerns have never been token seriously here. I am now playing your game. Like in your own personal quote “If you can’t join‘em, beat‘em”. You should be grateful someone did take the initiative and skill to track down your hacker. Obviously this is a concern to your members. And obviously my detective abilities have surpassed what I have seen so far in this thread.
This post’s should have also pushed someone to dig deeper and find this person. This does prove another valid point. Instead of researching things fully, things are passed falsely around here and swept under the rug. Actually I had three other post’s I wanted to post, but I decided to be somewhat subdue.
The sweeping the thread of showing the problems going on and how fact’s are twisted around was also swept under the rug the other day by hiding them from public view. To my surprise, after writing a lengthy rebuttal that took many hours to write, I hit refresh to see if any new threads/attacks had been made first and the thread was gone.
It seems to me, that you must like this site and agree with everyone or you will be an outcast here.
I have also read a horrifying quote by non-other then Ritchie Luna, right on this site. Here is his quote “The only people who do not like the BOI are the BAD PEOPLE”. That is so cultish, it’s terribly wrong. Just because someone does not like something does not make them a bad person. That’s filling peoples heads with misconceived idea’s and what I call brain washing. While that alone is not enough to obviously corrupt everyone, the constant bombardment of such fusionist idea’s is.
Like other’s said as well, you seem to have some personal grudge against Kingsnake.com. Other’s seem to follow. It seems like a joke to you and other’s here to bash and scrutinize Kingsnake.com. But yet you still advertise with them. You also seemed to have to question your self and ask other is to base a ethical opinion on whether or not to harvest emails and members from their site. Yet I seen in a other post that you made it clear you didn’t like spam. But you are you to spam other’s and go against something you don’t agree with to draw members here? This is also against Kingsnake.com’s rules. It’s interesting to see the number of members that are banned form their come here and bash them. It seems like a number of member’s here condone the activity of attacking and disregarding the rules and rights of other sites. Yet I am labeled as a bad person or dirty laughing at the antic’s of a other persons actions to troll a competitors site of mine that has caused me serious legitimate problems and beefs. And yet I still moderated their forum. And that position was just given too me the the admin that new full well my position with him and his site. He knew I fought for what I believed was right, even when some of the members didn’t see or understand at first. Theirs a reason for that. And believe me, we were on each other’s nerves. But he knew I would do the job. And knew I did control his troll population. In fact it dropped right off real fast. Their was much less problems, less fight’s and ext.. My choice to laugh at irony is my own. Heck I about died laughing the minute I found out that your site got hacked.
You know theirs a real problem between me and you. I try to handle situations head first. I don’t sweep them under the rug like with this situation. That’s exactly what I seen here. I would have to reread the thread again. But aren’t you looking for a different server option or something? I believe I tread something like that. Just update the software. If theirs not a update, there’s probably a hot fix for the problem.
You know any decent size target will get hacked sooner or later. This happens. This’s really no way to stop it. Hackers will find a entrance. And you know what, it’s usually to do just what they did. Deface the main page to say they did it, or it’s a disgruntled person which means maybe issues aren’t being resolved properly. Hell, my site was defaced too.
Get over it and don’t deceive the public. It sucks but it happens. But one thing I do know, I think that’s very false hopes to say the databases where not compromised with what was said. Many time’s hacker’s also do come looking for information. Just like they did to my site the get the info Ritchie wanted. If someone want’s in they will get in. And I tell you what, that harder you make for them, the more of a target you will make for the more skilled hacker that may want to claim a bigger prize for his efforts. Publicly embarrassing when it happens to you isn’t it. Welcome to the internet. Welcome to the club.
You know it really is disheartening when someone can come here after brown nosing to everyone and play on the core of a grudge such as Kingsnake to attack my site. It’s upsetting to se some of the member’s try to belittle my site as any kind of a competitive threat and play it off like I got some big conspiracy theory and am some spook to gain the support of others here. You know my site is a threat. Steve B knows this. He’s already been let in on too much info obviously. But since my forum has grown to be the top one in gecko care in what 4 months, that does make me a threat. You need to not worry about that sort of thing. This is what caused the rage to provide a quality forum in the first place. I was disgruntled with the treatment and lack of respect and moderation on two others. Now look, one is gone, and the other has dropped rank below mine. People that know me know I’m honest and what I stand for. And most of all they know I’m fair. My goal was originally to work together and work are as a complete network, not against each other, hence the name Gecko Network. But I was labeled as competition and continuously lied to and ridiculed. Figure it out, I didn’t grow so fast for nothing. And it wasn’t done through expensive advertising programs or flyers. /you know my site is a underdog to yours right now but know it’s a threat, or what you perceive as one. You obviously seen the multiple sites working together for a purpose like yours. You old enough to know is going on. I seen your photo, I know how old you are. Or at least close enough to know you’re an experienced and wise person. You know, it’s the younger people like myself that help put you were you are. It’s people like me that help try to provide info and help to the community for free when they need it.
The internet only works when people can find what they are looking for, not when theirs a monopolized market. And the blacklisting that goes on here is very unethical and possibly even illegal. It seems like common place to run anyone down here that does stand up to you, the site or some of the people here. This has shown time and time again. People can research this themselves. You also make it very clear that anyone that does file a lawsuit and try to shut your site down will be spending a lot of money and basically have their reputation’s ruined. This is called blackmail. Frankly the activities that do go on here are very sickening. Yea a lot of people may have been exposed, but also art the cost of a lot on innocence. You are trying to create a level of safety for yourself where no one can hurt you or say anything bad about you by using fear tactics. Problem with that. You and the goons here have already destroyed my market. You started my rage. You caused me much hardship, grief and suffering. You destroyed something I enjoyed doing. And all for your personal greed. The herpetoculturist community is becoming corrupt. I have a serious problem with that. A very serious one. You know theirs a few things they call what you are doing. One is dictatorship. What you say goes. I rebuttal against anything and I get attacked even more. It don’t matter what I show or do. I’m supposedly your bad guy and some people don’t like my attitude. So let’s make me look like a bad guy. You know there are other’s besides yourself in this world. And theirs also another thing they call what goes on here. A cult.
You know it’s disturbing when your member’s call me and label me a dictator or Hitler figure because I banning a moderator for abusing his power. And it’s a very disturbing thing. You obviously or your minions have no respect for other’s here. Some people do get very disturbed with talk about Hitler. There are still victims alive today that know the horrific thing’s this person did. Search the picture’s, it’s more disgusting then reading about it in history.
You know you think you are so protected my your free speech right’s and think your right’s give you the opportunity over another persons right’s you will eventually get sued. Or wait, you’re like the person I know that’s got everything in his wife’s or relative’s name. I seen a lot of step’s you token to help hide and protect yourself. Why? What do you got to fear? You do everything just and legal right? I mean if anyone else tries to legally protect themselves they just get attacked worse. Seems you aren’t happy unless you got something or some dirt on everyone. And if you don’t dirt get’s thrown at them.
Eventually someone is gong to come ready to take this to court. It’s will probably be a class action lawsuit. Heck you may even wind up behind bar’s. I can easily see some criminal prosecution being done. And the prosecution to some other’s here.
Their does seem to be a misconceived reality from freedom of speech, protection that you can’t be held accountable for actions of the moderators, and ext here.
You know it’s funny. I hear a lot of this talk about people supporting you and everything else. Well I also hear of a lot of talk of people that hate this site too. Heck even from people that don’t even come here or haven’t had the opportunity to be a victim here.
The activities that go on here are horrifying. It’s clear though that anyone that stands up to you , the site, or certain people will be punished. This is going to end soon. People will be free form this type of dictatorship.
You killed my market, but gave me the freedom to speak up. My site was in dire need of advertisers as well to keep afloat. I just prey I can still get them and keep a quality site that is not home of the problems that plague many other site’s alive. What you did not only hurt me, but also other’s in the community as I was already struggling to keep up with the rapid success my site was having before the actions of one person decided to cause harm. My member’s came for piece, not the garbage they find on other sites. And you know what, they do visit other sites too as that’s what we always’s tried to encourage.

P.S. I wouldn’t have started a other thread, but you closed the previous one, and I feel my message need’s to be heard to you, other’s of your staff and the members here as well. And I hope you give them the opportunity to read this. It’s only fair to them to read both sides and not only what you want’ them to here. And Yes I’m sure some will probably not like what I have to say, just like before. If you believe in freedom f speech so much, then let other’s have the box.

Old 03-11-2003, 05:36 AM   #2
Ken Harbart
Blah, blah, blah...

Yes Mario, you are a troll. Nothing more, nothing less. You've demonstrated yourelf to be delusional, sophmoric, and ignornat of the law. Blackmail...lol.

Now then, before you go spouting off at what's legal, and nd what's not in the world according to Mario, I'd suggest going to your local university's law library and reading some of the very basic texts.

Also, could you please shorten your posts in the future? It's already difficult to follow your inane ramblings when they're even half the length of this one.

Old 03-11-2003, 06:10 AM   #3
Clay Davenport
This is like trying to read the history of the world in 500 words or less.
Ever hear of a train of thought? Try getting on one and riding it until you come to a point.
Amazing that someone could put together a post of that length that communicates so little. Vague references to missing posts and anonymous 14 year old boys do nothing to add anything of value to what you say.
You can claim to be the master hacker tracker all you like, but empty insinuations of an individual known only to you as a result of your unparalleled ability to search them out proves nothing.

Old 03-11-2003, 06:55 AM   #4
Mario
Sorry but posting opinions is not being a troll. It’s call voicing your opinion, something people get ridiculed for here when it differer’s for others. Unfortunately my voice cannot be heard in the normal tone here so I sink to the level in which people here seem to understand it a little better. I was making a point on how people jump to conclusions which I feel I have made very well.
Delusional no, but I think many other’s here do have a delusional outlook on things.
Sophmoric, interesting not a word. But let’s let the dyslexic correct you on word’s you are trying to use to sound big, bad, and scary. The word Ken is sophomoric. And no, you are quite wrong their to, but I guess one should talk huh, because my ignorance of the law sure seemed to show some of your ignorance in copyright laws. Yes Ken I may be ignorant in some of the law, but so are you and so is probably everyone here. But wow ken you miss-spelled that one too. I am dyslexic but you just seem quite ignorant when you try to use big word’s that you cannot spell. It’s really sad Ken that’s what people started doing right away when I had started posting. It don’t feel good does it. Especially when shown up by a dyslexic such as myself. I used many easy words in that big post. Shouldn’t be that hard, but I should go to Ken Schools of writing for dyslexic’s I guess.
See it seems ok for the moderator’s to cut people down but for someone to voice concern. A moderator should be looking at this and seeing if a problem needs to be fixed. Not attacking the one with the problems.
And actually Ken, I do have a understanding in law. I believe I aced all the law based courses I took. You know, college courses. Or wait, it is at a University. I’m bad.
No Ken, I have a lot to say. The problem is I leave something out, and it’s an other hole to be pulled. But that’s right, your writing is perfect. Man, something just doe’s not feel right when a dyslexic has to make remarks on a other persons grammar.
I guess my ramblings are insane to a close minded person. You know, instead of trying to right big word’s to attack people with to look big, bad, and scary, try opening your mind and think about something intelligent to say.

I did a little math project based on some results of a pole here. But it doesn’t appear to be just me with issues with this site. I’m in that small minority group of 42%. Yes 42% of the people that took the poll had negative opinions. 52% had positive opinions. And 3% were really not pertaining to either positive negative or neutral. And before you say what out of 6 people. It was 48 of the members that seemed to take this poll. Interesting enough, not one of them made and comment’s about anything negative. I guess they fear this place. Sure people will tell you oh ya we like it. But in the poll, they voice.

So Ken, either I and the other 42% of the people are completely off their rocker about this site, or their need’s some major corrections. I think a lot of my opinions not only are voiced for myself but the people as well. You got power her, you can say something. So instead of bashing me, fix the problems and don’t sweep them under the rug, It’s already lumpy and I fell once already (sleep deprivation, and I’m still soar).

Clay,
Problem is I have to cover all bases here. And yes I might go in different directions at time’s. That’s because I am a thinker. I think what I right. I see the whole picture at once. Try being dyslexic. But the post communicates a lot. There is a lot of info in their. I am known for righting long but intelligent post’s. Yes, they may get drawgy at times, I understand that, but their isn’t much I can do. You have no idea hoe long it even takes to read or even write them post’s. My mind multitasks.
But the references to missing post’s were to some post’s the other day that were made. They were deleted from public view.
The post’s about the 14 your old boy is from the previous thread before this one. Someone hacked this site as you know. I used the information that Ritchie posted to follow through to see who this was. Found his website, photo, age, photo of friend, and what he enjoys to do. Again, the kid could obviously have been framed. But obviously a proper investigation would need to be done to determine it for sure. But hey, Ritchie seems to be the expert ferret and his post’s are golden.
But I guess my point was made. So I will provide the rest of the pieces to your puzzle.
This should prove my responses where not empty ones with the hacking ordeal.

Here goes. But actually it didn’t take a master hacker tracker to do what I just did. But I am surprised, people jumped on the misconceived idea that a hacker never tells. But their was one thing that was even strange to me on this. Ritchie’s whois search. It reveled a name in the email address. That’s not common. Heck, how many people do you know that even put their name like that in their email addy. Again that would lead some suspicion to a possible frame job. But well the kid is 14 and is probably a kiddie scripter or just not very intelligent. Most criminals aren’t. Then again most hacker’s aren’t your normal criminal either.
But I searched the email in yahoo. This should have been done. A full research project should have been carried out with the seriousness of this.

So it led me to a site, and I just flowed the breadcrumbs.

His name appears to be Mike Bryant at the age of 14. The first age 15 was passed on a photo. 14 is based on his msn account. He’s also from WI. His profile on a Counter Strike team site is at http://www.clan-rangers.com/forums/b...e=view&user=60
Now this is a forum profile. He had no post’s, I searched his name. Bingo a post. He has a what appears to be a local friend. It is possible they were both in on this. So I assume they are both from a city called Hoooah, Wisconsin. Ya I know, three o’s, may be phony. But I went to his friends topic. Their was a link. It was to Mikes photo album located at http://mikebryant1.tripod.com/picspage/id2.html . Only one other page is the mane index with Mikes name. But in the photo it appears he is wearing a No Fear shirt. Just some supporting minor details.
Here is his msn profile http://members.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-...33@hotmail.com
He seems to have a strong interest in sex drugs, and rock and roll, along with computers. It’s quite possible your hacker. Now you know where and how I got the info that made people jump to the miss-conclusions of my involvement.
Obviously I am not as uneducated as the people that didn’t find this info has tried to proclaim me as.

Old 03-11-2003, 07:15 AM   #5
Seamus Haley
As has been said... "Blah Blah Blah" followed by a load of ignorant garbage...

You know what makes you a troll Mario?

If you go back and re-read the locked thread, you'll see that you decided to pretend you were superior to the others who had posted, releasing "information" from your unnamed source lacking credibility about the haircut the kid has, implying strongly that you had some personal source of information and making brainless, sarcastic comments about the computer abilities of the people who had commented before you...

Computers are really pretty much beyond me, I can play Tetris and find Fauna and that's about all I want out of it but... if I recall correctly... you were complaining and moaning and talking out of various bodily openings about how people had sent you viruses when this was not the case, mixing up your words on the subject and generally proving that you don't know too much more about the entire plastic beeping industry than I do...

So... by mocking the situation and the people who, I suspect, know far more about this entire situation than you do, seemingly just to try and throw in some badly typed and poorly worded verbal jabs... which won't redeem you in anyone's eyes I might add... You were trolling the board.

If you really wish to start throwing around unfounded and unproven accusations about the entire situation, with your apparantly "Vast and Intimate Knowledge" of the actions, the first person who would be suspect is... You. Creating a new thread when one has been locked down to prevent YOUR continued comments in an attempt to circumvent the thread being halted could likely be interpreted as trolling as well so you really have no ability to complain about the warning points assessed you... You chose to act in the manner you did, you need to accept the responsibility for it and stop acting like a child, throwing a tantrum when it doesn't go your way.

Just as a side note... people poke fun at me for being long winded and verbose, but at least I get to the point eventually... Dyslexia or not, take some time to have your posts proof read, mistakes happen, but there's no excuse other than laziness for that inchoherent rambling diatribe posted above.

Old 03-11-2003, 08:11 AM   #6
Mario
Ya a lot of ignorant garbage aright that I am trying to clean up.
As for trying to pretend I was superior, Actually other’s are trying to do that by calling ignorant, and troll and everything else. It’s started right form the beginning with people attacking my grammar without even knowing me or anything about me. That’s ignorance. That’s also trolling, they wanted to piss me off to say something. And I do and then I am a troll. No, I am the fish the bit the bait.
Releasing info from my unnamed source? Ya ok, I got people doing the work for me. Anything to belittle me huh. I got more computer experience then most here. Just like I couldn’t come up with that screen shot too I guess. Again, you people don’t know me and jump to conclusions. Obviously you don’t know much about computer’s so you really cannot comment on my ability with them.
And of course more false fabrications because you don’t know something or understand something. But yes someone did send me a virus. So saying that this was not the case is a lie. Because you obviously do not know. You just have this misconceived conception.
What this pager deal is, that’s a new one on me. But if you are refereeing to my knowledge on electronics, you are way off. You totally do not know me or my knowledge and experience with electronics. You are proving nothing but running your mouth of false statements. Another point to be made.
Now mocking the people was for reason. It’s my way of expressing certain points again. Seam’s I am not the only one that mock’s anything around here. And obviously they knew more didn’t they. They couldn’t do a basic search. Now obviously I am very computer literate and if Ricthie knows more them me, this just proves my point, he’s not as computer illiterate as he led people to believe. To me that’s lying. Now if everyone knows he was lying, they he was again lying to me, or trying too, but then again, I was able to spot this right not too. By lying to people you can’t expect to get the truth most of the time. You know it’s real heard to defend yourself against lies.
See that’s the problem it’s never enough until you people try to get me on something. Just so theirs some way to control someone. But again that’s not trolling. I explained that, my objectives were made clear and the points were made.
But as far as me throwing around unfrounded and unproven accusations no. I showed evidence. It’s other’s that seem to do this well. This was clearly pointed out in the post’s a made that were deleted along with pointing and showing directly how things were changed and manipulated. It also showed more evidence that I didn’t have handy at the time, new evidence based on someone’s else’s convo. I even offered to email it as it was emailed to me so it could easily been forwarded and verified. But no, no one seemed to ask for it, just attacks. People aren’t here for the truth but to hide it. If you don’t believe me it was removed. Click WaxWormFan’s name and see his warning point’s he got 4 point’s in his first response because his actions, he couldn’t comment. Only attack and have other’s do the same. You know I keep showing time and time again many problems, eye’s need to be open to see them.
Now how is what I showed unproven? Do it yourself. I told the steps, exactly for this reason. Take the email Ritchie provided and put it in yahoo search and follow the links.
The new thread was needed. I needed to finish proving what was needed and then show the person that did this and show It wasn’t trolling but I did have reasons. Everyone keeps making it clear there are free to speak their opinions here yet I get attacked for it.
It’s seems like you people are upset it’s not going your way. Heck even when I proved Steve said the things he said, I still keep the point’s for this and warning. I supposedly was given point’s on something that was false. I proved with evidence in the thread that was removed and anyone could email to receive a copy. I don’t make thing’s up like others do here.
See you really do not understand dyslexia. I could proof read it a hundred times, it will look right. Because I just wrote it. That’s common with anyone proof reading their own work. But with dyslexia it’s worse. Again attack someone based on something you know nothing about. That’s not laziness, your just inconsiderate and lazy not to read it or try to understand it, instead you attack. That’s all that happened, let’s not try to understand something but attack them on it instead. Why because it’s easer.
As far as diatribe post’s go. Every single one of you is guilty of that. One thing though, at least I can back my accusations up. But then again it don’t mean nothing from me. Only form you guys. That’s mean’s there is no fair trial here but just an execution. That’s a dictatorship, what you people say goes, no matter what I say or do.
That’s the problem. Basically you people try to run the community to your facieses beliefs of what’s in the best interest’s of yourselves.
You know it took how many treads to find out what evidence was acceptable here. Screenshots and email seem like the only evidence. That’s being prejudice on evidence. That means’s their no evidence to suggest any accusations anyone’s made of me. Which again, what you people think goes. But even when I do, it’s dismissed or no one wants it.
Total dictatorship here. But I’m the accused of being a dictator with no screenshots or emails to back it up, just Steve’s word. His word is more powerful then anything I show to provide.

Old 03-11-2003, 09:13 AM   #7
WebSlave
No Mario. The thread was closed because it was extremely obvious to me that you were just using this as a soapbox to spout out your own half-baked ideas. I just don't feel the need to provide you the avenue to do that. Plus the issue is just dead as far as I am concerned.

There was no 'sweeping under the rug' with this thread. It just did not belong on the BOI, which most people would have recognized. It stayed there as long as it did simply because I had higher priorities to deal with, and moved it when I got around to doing it.

Further, the information I got about the hack attack mostly came from WebHostingTalk.com, which I believe would be a much more reliable source then you likely are. The hack happened because of a security hole in the version of Cpanel on my server. That version has been upgraded. The simple fact that there are people out there that will do such things for kicks is representative of the mental illness that passes for entertainment for some cretins on this planet. Oh sorry, YOU did say you laughed your ass off when you saw that this site had been hacked.

No, you are just dead wrong about the information on this site being compromised. The passwords are encrypted with a one-way hashing algorithm. When you type in your password to log in, the password is hashed and the hash values are compared that is stored in the database. The clear text password is not stored anywhere.

So in closing, if you don't like the way I run my site, then there is a very simple solution: Leave, and don't come back here. How tough is that to figure out? I don't need you here, so why do you feel the need to come here?

BTW, look up the definition of 'troll' sometime. Then look in the mirror. Trolls are defined by what they do, not whom they think they are. And no, I am not required to provide trolls an outlet on my site to get the public attention they crave.

Old 03-11-2003, 11:34 AM   #8
HerpVenue
Sweet.......my newest favorite person in the world. I did not know I can dislike someone more than I dislike Jesse Underhill. My turn
Quote:
Like other’s said as well, you seem to have some personal grudge against Kingsnake.com. Other’s seem to follow. It seems like a joke to you and other’s here to bash and scrutinize Kingsnake.com
Mario....just like me I know english is your second language...so you might want to get help and understand this. "it's like the pot calling the kettle black" You had the same grudge against another site (you know which ones). You condoned the trolling of such sites. Now you are going to preach about grudges? do not throw stones in your glass house.
Quote:
And Ritchie the one everyone love’s to believe at face value.
“Here are the best things I know.
1. get a good antivirus (Norton?)
2. get a good firewall software (Zone alarm) EASY to figure out...even a dumb ### like me
3. some hardware comes with its own firewall (routers?) this stuff is harder..definately not for me. Leave this stuff for the computer people.”

You got to be joking, cause I know you don’t lie, right?

Wow what a false sense of security. You people truly believe too much at face value.
umm mario, I was speaking of the home system. I was speaking of a private pc. I wa speaking of the family pc. If you do not think the above items help security......well you know my IP. go hack my system. I have it on 24/7 I also have it running and broadcasting 24/7. Also since you suggested that I was lying or joking....can you tell the world what you reccomend to prevent hackers from hacking the home system? what is your suggestion you big computer guru?
Quote:
Here’s a hint people the Hacker is from the United States, not Europe. That is pure BS.
And to show you people who it is, I will say a few more things about your hacker. I do know he is a white person, age around 15 and the last letter of the State abbreviation is I.
wow Mario, you are so good. You also know how he wears his hair.. Mario how can you figure out who hacked this site but you can't firgure out who hacked yours......the only thing you did was suggest in a public forum that I hacked your site.....That is borderline LIBEL. You also suggested publicly that I sent you a virus....you accused me of a felonius act.
Quote:
I have also read a horrifying quote by non-other then Ritchie Luna, right on this site. Here is his quote “The only people who do not like the BOI are the BAD PEOPLE”. That is so cultish, it’s terribly wrong
I also know you have been doing some research on me...you have been viewing printable versions of every thread that I was "HEAVILY" involved in. and if that quote is the worst thing you can find on me.......D@MN I am spotless.
Quote:
But since my forum has grown to be the top one in gecko care in what 4 months, that does make me a threat
y9ou grew because you condoned the trolling of your competitors.....you also "advertized" your site on your competitions board.....while you were a moderator.
Quote:
It seems like a number of member’s here condone the activity of attacking and disregarding the rules and rights of other sites.
Pot calling the kettle black. Aren't you a member here? didn't you condone the trolling of your competitions site? WHOOPS BUSTED !!!
Quote:
His name appears to be Mike Bryant
WOW mario. You are right!!! Your detective skills far surpass anyones here. I just wonder where you got that name? Oh yeah I already metioned it three (3) times in the other thread.
Quote:
The sweeping the thread of showing the problems going on and how fact’s are twisted around was also swept under the rug the other day by hiding them from public view.
Actually nothing was swept......you were told not to continue your "discussions" on a nother thread. You were told that if another thread was started on that same topic that it would be erased. so it was. and if anyone wonders what thread I am refering to...it can be found here http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=13487 after 25 pages you still wanted to spout the same things on yet another thread...so it was deleted as promised
Quote:
But you are you to spam other’s and go against something you don’t agree with to draw members here?
umm mario, are we reading the same things? Because Webslave has not spammed anyone. Can you kindly show the quote or show an e-mail were the owner of this site spammed anyone?
Quote:
Eventually someone is gong to come ready to take this to court.
You mean it is not gonna be you? I thought you had a lawyer...oh yeah that changed in yet another post.
Quote:
It’s will probably be a class action lawsuit. Heck you may even wind up behind bar’s. I can easily see some criminal prosecution being done.
A class action criminal prosecution.....WOW...you better fire your lawyer. he is not that good.
Quote:
Well I also hear of a lot of talk of people that hate this site too
hey...I hear them too....they are talking to me right now...someone stop the voices...he he he sorry could not resist.
Quote:
You killed my market, but gave me the freedom to speak up. My site was in dire need of advertisers as well to keep afloat. I just prey I can still get them and keep a quality site that is not home of the problems that plague many other site’s alive. What you did not only hurt me, but also other’s in the community as I was already struggling to keep up with the rapid success my site was having
You are gonna have a tough time proving this in court. Because now you are saying we killed your market? but in the same post you say you have grown to be number one in the past four months? I could also get the quote from you where you said that this stuff is not hurting you......you said thanks to the posts here your site is getting lots of hits. Anjyone who has a website knows tht hits are good. So please go find another lie...and do not post two conflicting stories on the same post.....or on the same paragraph for that matte.

I would read your other posts...but I do not have time to show ALL THE HOLES..
As a matter of fact I had a buddy close his eyes and point his fingers to your post. And that is the sentence I quoted and worked on. finally I realized your whole entire post was so full of holes that it would take me all day to reply.

hey mario...I keep saying it...Quit posting and sue me already....
the more you post the more stuff I have that shows how much of a liar you are. so just go and take me to criminal court.

by the way...your class action criminal case will be a whose who of the bad guys. I can see it know. britney Latil and her counter part. Brian rogers Jr. and Sr. jess underhill and his other nine personalities...and on and on and on and on. I would pay to see that. heck I would pay to be indicted in that case. I would be ther with my defense lawyer laughing.

hey Mario,
it is not a consipary.....the world is just out to get you....at least that is what the voices told me

Old 03-11-2003, 11:50 AM   #9
HerpVenue
Quote:
Sorry but posting opinions is not being a troll. It’s call voicing your opinion, something people get ridiculed for here when it differer’s for others.
And they get banned from your site right?

You had two moderators whose opinion differed from yours and they got banned from your site. My one and only post differed from yours and I got banned from your site.. Your dear darling side kick says I was banned for attacking you and breaking rule two.....But didn't you break that same rule when you posted and attacked the BOI on your own forum? You should ban yourself.

pot kettle black, stones glasss house.....

nevermind....it is no use.

Old 03-11-2003, 12:31 PM   #10
E2MacPets
Quote:
Originally posted by Mario

See that’s the problem it’s never enough until you people try to get me on something. Just so theirs some way to control someone. But again that’s not trolling. I explained that, my objectives were made clear and the points were made.
But as far as me throwing around unfrounded and unproven accusations no. I showed evidence. It’s other’s that seem to do this well. This was clearly pointed out in the post’s a made that were deleted along with pointing and showing directly how things were changed and manipulated. It also showed more evidence that I didn’t have handy at the time, new evidence based on someone’s else’s convo. I even offered to email it as it was emailed to me so it could easily been forwarded and verified. But no, no one seemed to ask for it, just attacks. People aren’t here for the truth but to hide it. If you don’t believe me it was removed. Click WaxWormFan’s name and see his warning point’s he got 4 point’s in his first response because his actions, he couldn’t comment. Only attack and have other’s do the same. You know I keep showing time and time again many problems, eye’s need to be open to see them.

Total dictatorship here. But I’m the accused of being a dictator with no screenshots or emails to back it up, just Steve’s word. His word is more powerful then anything I show to provide.
In the deleted thread your are referring to, you came in to an unrelated thread that I started to post an attack on me. You provided a supposed screencapture of an email I sent you where I stated my interests were different from the ones I currently held. Wow, that's some serious proof of what a horrible person I am, I changed my mind about what I wanted to study by dropping one of my majors.

I replied to you and called you a hypocrit, although you didn't quite understand what a pot and kettle had to do with anything.

I also provided my own proof for why I would reply as such. I know you saw what it was, would you like to explain that one?

And yes, I recieved warning points for it as I should have. My post, just like yours was then and is moreso now, was inflammatory and inappropriate for the discussion that was taking place.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread