Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:35 PM   #101
spyder79
In my opinion it was not edited by the seller. Cropping a photo and editing a photo are two different animals. Crop is cutting parts out of a photo that have nothing to do with the purpose of the photo. editing is changing things such as color saturation, sharpness, lightness/tint and so on. The camera the seller has (when used by someone that does not know how to use them) will automatically adjust the picture to its "perfect" setting. IE the camera will detect what defects it thinks are in the picture and adjust it accordingly.

And why buy a 800 dollar camera, well at least for me, i purchased a nice DSLR camera cause im a hobby photographer. cant speak to why gale has one but i can deffinately take photos with a DSLR that i could never even imagine trying to take with a point and shoot digital camera.

So it all depends on what answer you want tom. Is the photo adjusted? Yes
was it adjusted by gale? Not neccessarily due to the camera that she uses.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:36 PM   #102
shlages
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
The original image file is in a java file..... that makes absolutely no sense. Either he still has the original jpg or gif image or he doesn't, there are no two ways about it.
Nice catch.
Nicole-The point of sending the original out is for SOMEONE ELSE to verify they haven't been altered.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:38 PM   #103
aleria
That's exactly why I made the offer of giving my email address so it could be sent to me, or someone else those here may consider reliable enough to verify the data. Having it verified by her "website guy" doesn't do much in the way of reliability.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:38 PM   #104
HowlinGaleDragons
Ok he emailed me the results to the picture he had it is not the one I hoped for though this is the only picture he has left of her in his files but I thought I would show you anyways. Sorry I can't get it all in one screen shot there are four it is taken directly from my email.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #105
aleria
Whatever exif viewer he is using there doesn't seem to even be listing the "source" of the image. None of that information there really seems all that relevant to what we were trying to determine.
It would still be best to get one of the original files and send it to someone ELSE, someone reliable, to be verified.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #106
HowlinGaleDragons
I have the camera because It takes good clear pictures it came with a long distance lens I can use at horse shows

Old 02-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #107
HowlinGaleDragons
Jessica it is the picture you guys tested and said is not photo shopped I just posted so could see what I was sent by him

Old 02-19-2010, 11:43 PM   #108
shlages
So you happen to not have the pic in question?Convenient?Why not send the pic to somebody else to verify?Aleria already happily volunteered

Old 02-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #109
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
In my opinion it was not edited by the seller. Cropping a photo and editing a photo are two different animals. Crop is cutting parts out of a photo that have nothing to do with the purpose of the photo. editing is changing things such as color saturation, sharpness, lightness/tint and so on. The camera the seller has (when used by someone that does not know how to use them) will automatically adjust the picture to its "perfect" setting. IE the camera will detect what defects it thinks are in the picture and adjust it accordingly.

And why buy a 800 dollar camera, well at least for me, i purchased a nice DSLR camera cause im a hobby photographer. cant speak to why gale has one but i can deffinately take photos with a DSLR that i could never even imagine trying to take with a point and shoot digital camera.

So it all depends on what answer you want tom. Is the photo adjusted? Yes
was it adjusted by gale? Not neccessarily due to the camera that she uses.
Play and twist how ever you want to break down my words. How about this.

If the animal looks how it does in Sheena's care ( duller ) why would Nicole even post this animal looking bright red and yellow knowing this isnt how the animal really looks??? No matter who altered it. Nicole, her web guy, her camera or god. (hope i narrowed it down enough for you)

Old 02-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #110
HowlinGaleDragons
I don't keep pictures of dragons I've sold

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!