Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:47 PM   #111
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlages View Post
So you happen to not have the pic in question?Convenient?Why not send the pic to somebody else to verify?Aleria already happily volunteered
that photos data was already checked far earlier in the sale ad. and shown to not have photoshop editing in its info. now if you look at that photo and compare it to the other photo they are identical color wise which is why I personally think the other photo (the one with photoshop in its info) was saved to a photoshop file inadvertantly by the OP. Thats just my opinion. I honestly think that some time needs to be given for the animal to acclimate to its home and it will probably color right up.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:49 PM   #112
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Play and twist how ever you want to break down my words. How about this.

If the animal looks how it does in Sheena's care ( duller ) why would Nicole even post this animal looking bright red and yellow knowing this isnt how the animal really looks??? No matter who altered it. Nicole, her web guy, her camera or god. (hope i narrowed it down enough for you)

Tom i have no reason to play or twist your words and honestly im not sure as to why lately you have been so very argumenative towards so many people but dude I dont care if you want to question what i said 8 million different ways. At the end of the day I personally feel that dragon was not falsely represented, it just has not been given time to acclimate to its new environment. Im dont posting in here cause im not in the mood to continue this back and forth crap with you.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #113
aleria
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
that photos data was already checked far earlier in the sale ad. and shown to not have photoshop editing in its info. now if you look at that photo and compare it to the other photo they are identical color wise which is why I personally think the other photo (the one with photoshop in its info) was saved to a photoshop file inadvertantly by the OP. Thats just my opinion. I honestly think that some time needs to be given for the animal to acclimate to its home and it will probably color right up.
I may have missed it, but where is the link to the ad and the post showing that the picture originally posted in the ad was NOT photoshopped as you're stating above?

Old 02-19-2010, 11:54 PM   #114
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
I may have missed it, but where is the link to the ad and the post showing that the picture originally posted in the ad was NOT photoshopped as you're stating above?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...5&postcount=60

unless this person is not being truthful and did not actually check the photos data

Old 02-19-2010, 11:56 PM   #115
shlages
If you take the picture & the animal DOES NOT LOOK THE SAME(color or whatever)in the pic as it does in your viv, THE PIC SHOULD NOT BE USED TO SELL THAT ANIMAL.Period.
Now SJS did you get a shot of the belly/ underside?Please post them so we can clear up that part @ least.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #116
dragonluver83
Quote:
Tom i have no reason to play or twist your words and honestly im not sure as to why lately you have been so very argumenative towards so many people but dude I dont care if you want to question what i said 8 million different ways. At the end of the day I personally feel that dragon was not falsely represented, it just has not been given time to acclimate to its new environment. Im dont posting in here cause im not in the mood to continue this back and forth crap with you.
I am sorry you didnt like our thread on genetic inferior dragons, because i had facts on what we were talking about an you were just kinda rambling with your " IMO ". But i dont see how that means i am arguing with so many others. If you have a problem please pm me.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #117
aleria
From what I'm seeing there those are 2 different pictures both hosted on the sjsexotics freewebs page. Is that the ad?
And the top image that was stated as "not having photoshop data" actually was stripped of absolutely all exif data, so it's not even possible to tell whether it was run through photoshop or not. If the file was uploaded somewhere and then downloaded again and then uploaded to the freewebs site that would explain the complete lack of all exif data, but does not prove that it was not altered unfortunately.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:00 AM   #118
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
I am sorry you didnt like our thread on genetic inferior dragons, because i had facts on what we were talking about an you were just kinda rambling with your " IMO ". But i dont see how that means i am arguing with so many others. If you have a problem please pm me.
This is far off topic but honestly man you can breed whatever you want and you know what kind of hatchling deaths you have and weather you want to argue that point or not is of no importance to me. I do not need to waist my time trying to debate things with people that only want to debate so as to get their point across. You repost the same question in many different ways cause you know if you ask it enough times someone will give up and thats what im doing here i give up. I have nothing invested in this thread nor do you and im tapping out so you have fun. later

Old 02-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #119
shlages
START YOUR OWN THREAD!

Quote:
This is far off topic but honestly man you can breed whatever you want and you know what kind of hatchling deaths you have and weather you want to argue that point or not is of no importance to me. I do not need to waist my time trying to debate things with people that only want to debate so as to get their point across. You repost the same question in many different ways cause you know if you ask it enough times someone will give up and thats what im doing here i give up. I have nothing invested in this thread nor do you and im tapping out so you have fun. later
this has been going on for pages already. enough
Back to the point-Nicole why & when did you delete the ad in question?

Old 02-20-2010, 12:21 AM   #120
dragonluver83
Quote:
Wow dude get off it please i pmed you already.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!