Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #141
HowlinGaleDragons
I am denying it because I did not alter that picture and have no idea why it sais Photo Shop as I DO NOT have PHOTO SHOP or have ever have had it and I do NOT alter pictures EVER.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:48 PM   #142
aleria
Then what, did you send the picture to someone else, and then download the picture from somewhere that they posted it, or have them send it back to you and then upload it to the ad? Because it is plainly obvious that that picture did not receive the same treatment as the rest of your photos, which was proven by the exif tag data. If it had gone through the exact same steps that were used on both the other picture posted in the ad, and the one you posted a short while ago then it would have come up as having NO exif data whatsoever since paint strips the exif data tags completely.
Swearing up and down that YOU didn't alter it does nothing to prove that it wasn't altered prior to you deciding to post it in the ad. And it's already been proven that that is exactly the case, it WAS altered with photoshop prior to being posted in the ad.

Old 02-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #143
bamagurl76
I would still like to see the OP to take the pictures that has been asked of her also .

Old 02-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #144
capt._howdy
Nicole you need to understand its hard for alot of people to take your word on things since you have been caught up in a lot of lies in this thread and past threads

Old 02-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #145
shlages
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=nicole+norton
In this B.O.I. you're accused of mis representing your animals.
Not a first time for that...

Old 02-20-2010, 02:04 PM   #146
HowlinGaleDragons
I have never been cought in any lies as I have not Lied thank you; I have hundreds of happy customers

Old 02-20-2010, 02:26 PM   #147
shlages
you having "hundreds" of happy customers is not the point.
Aleria has already proved that the pics HAVE BEEN ALTERED.Period.You have also been accused of misrepresenting genetics. That's 2 cases of misrepresentation.This is the 3rd.
If this were baseball you would have struck out already.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:40 PM   #148
sjsexotics
sorry this took so long I have a sick little girl and Iworked really really late so I am up and I go the pics I have not yet read up on all the post since last night so I will read after I post these pics and answer anything else I may need to

btw I did except the offer of 75.00 yesterday but I recieved an excuse that nicoles computer was not working ( though she posted here many times ) and then this morning I recieved the email saying she will not refund 75.00 unless I promise to give it back when the dragon colors up which I said yes to and I still have not seen a refund yet this matter will be over to me if I do recieve the 75.00 because I stick to my word and will take that but I am yet to recieve it

so pics were all taken a few min ago side top side and belly

Old 02-20-2010, 02:45 PM   #149
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by capt._howdy View Post
all this and all the op wants is her money back honestly i think shes not asking for Nicole right leg (or is she) but honestly if i sold a dragon and the buyer didn't like the way it looked let it be color, size, shape i would say ether ship it back and give them ALL THERE MONEY BACK or try working with them to figure out something that's in there best interest this fee b.s is just a way to take money u didn't earn

Regardless Nicole, you have been caught red handed that the posted animal was photo shopped. Whether by you or your web guy. Do I think that animal will color up YEA.. Not a doubt in my mind... Will it color up to you posted sales ad??? NO. Even if it was shopped just alittle bit to brighten its colors just alittle bit, It was still altered. YOU OR YOUR WEB GUY ALTERED THAT PICTURE.

Even at that Nicole you have a unhappy customer. if that animal really looks so good you probly wouldnt have a problem selling it again, right? So why not have a customer happy and re-sell the darn dragon. I Have never had a "color" problem but if i did have a problem with the customer, i think i would just get the animal back and refund them there money. Its business. And forcing your animal on your customer is just bad buss on your end. Why do you think your on the b.o.i. every couple of months here lately???

Old 02-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #150
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsexotics View Post
sorry this took so long I have a sick little girl and Iworked really really late so I am up and I go the pics I have not yet read up on all the post since last night so I will read after I post these pics and answer anything else I may need to

btw I did except the offer of 75.00 yesterday but I recieved an excuse that nicoles computer was not working ( though she posted here many times ) and then this morning I recieved the email saying she will not refund 75.00 unless I promise to give it back when the dragon colors up which I said yes to and I still have not seen a refund yet this matter will be over to me if I do recieve the 75.00 because I stick to my word and will take that but I am yet to recieve it

so pics were all taken a few min ago side top side and belly
I am confused here, you are supposed to get a 75.00 refund out of all the money you spent AND give her the animal back?

If that's true, I don't care what you promised, that's just wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!