Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #151
deborahbroadus
Plus, I thought she said, she doesn't take animals back....

Old 02-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #152
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsexotics View Post
sorry this took so long I have a sick little girl and Iworked really really late so I am up and I go the pics I have not yet read up on all the post since last night so I will read after I post these pics and answer anything else I may need to

btw I did except the offer of 75.00 yesterday but I recieved an excuse that nicoles computer was not working ( though she posted here many times ) and then this morning I recieved the email saying she will not refund 75.00 unless I promise to give it back when the dragon colors up which I said yes to and I still have not seen a refund yet this matter will be over to me if I do recieve the 75.00 because I stick to my word and will take that but I am yet to recieve it

so pics were all taken a few min ago side top side and belly
OH BABY!!!!!!! So i do see the littlest slightest stress bars. they are oh so faint... SO like i said. that animal may color up alittle bit. A TINY little bit. but that extreme red color aint going to happen. Sorry.

Nicole has been full of excuses thought out this thread so the fact that her comp wasnt working Like you said she posted all night on fauna. Whats the problem. i guess paypal was shut down will be the next excuse. I think we have seen and heard all we need to, to make a judgment call here.

So Nicole are you gonna save face??? or are you gonna scam another customer?

Old 02-20-2010, 02:53 PM   #153
shlages
The body doesn't appear to be in shed to me in the new pics posted by Sheena.
Thanks Sheena.

Old 02-20-2010, 02:56 PM   #154
sjsexotics
before this was posted I offered to wait a week and see how thing went color wise and nicole came back with I do no refunds and I do not guarentee anything. I was willing to wait though I do not feel she will ever be the color in the add. I then was willing to take the 75.00 offer givein on her but she still has not paypaled me

also she offered to take the dragon back if I paid shipping and paid a restocking fee and minus my original shipping charge of 60

now she says she never takes back dragons

idk but I would love the 75.00 paypaled to sheenaschlytter@gmail.com

Old 02-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #155
capt._howdy
Quote:
also she offered to take the dragon back if I paid shipping and paid a restocking fee and minus my original shipping charge of 60

so basically with all those fees and shipping cost you would be lucky to get 75 bucks damn Nicole you don't care about making customers happy do you cause from what it looks like u don't!

Old 02-20-2010, 03:07 PM   #156
dragonluver83
Quote:
before this was posted I offered to wait a week and see how thing went color wise and nicole came back with I do no refunds and I do not guarentee anything. I was willing to wait though I do not feel she will ever be the color in the add. I then was willing to take the 75.00 offer givein on her but she still has not paypaled me

now she says she never takes back dragons

Sheena, that is such crap!!! Maybe paying shipping charge back to her isnt that bad. but you bought an animal based on its colors. And fact is that animal isnt even that color. Hun, you got scammed and you deserve full refund.
I thought she didnt want the animal back because it was to dangerous for her other animals??? Now she will take it back if you ship and pay re-stocking fee??? This is not blockbuster, a re-stocking fee? Nicole, your just ridiculous... Its people like you that makes buyers Leary of buying off the web... I cant believe your tryin to charge a re-stocking fee!!!

I also think some of you are missing the point. a picture was altered to sell an animal. It doesnt matter if it was alittle bit or alot? Does that make it ok if it was only altered alittle bit?

Old 02-20-2010, 03:17 PM   #157
sjsexotics
I am just basically hopeing now she keeps her word and refunds the 75.00 not that I will be happy but I will not be as pissed

Old 02-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #158
shlages
wanna bet she pulls the refund offer now?

Old 02-20-2010, 03:34 PM   #159
sjsexotics
yes she is now backing out of the refund she offered it to me on this I believe pg two and I excepted well here are our emails

I stand by my $75 refund offer nothing more And when that dragon calms down and colors up You will see what relocation stress is all about.

Also I would appreciate it if you would stop egging them on I do NOT have Photo Shop or access to it and I do NOT edit or "Alter" Pictures I have morals thank you.

I also have no idea in heck what you are talking about with this I have not had my camera long I do not even know how to work the settings yet it is at the settings it came with from a local breeder who traded it to me.

"also I know that SLRS which she says she has ans used have a filter built into them that brightens the color of the pictures with out any need to edit "

Sheena Schlytter to fordgalaxy500
show details 5:59 PM (18 hours ago)

if u refund paypal tonight 75 i will drop the matter. i really just
want to be done with this so i will take the offer i will post as i
said that the matter is resolved once i recieve refund

fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me
show details 6:05 PM (18 hours ago)

You need to give me your pay pal email I can't access to do a refund because you tried a claim I need to do it as if I am paying you for something.

Also what they are saying on Fuana is Bull I am not Admitting Guilt by doing this I want this to go away I feel I am being reasonable because I do feel she will color up for you once she settles in fully.

show details 6:20 PM (18 hours ago)

Once I do this I would appreciate if you put on there the problem was mutually resolved and maybe see if you can get them to leave me alone? I really really don't like being told I edit when I don't I explained the programs I have to them on the Post nothing there lets me edit

show details 6:28 PM (18 hours ago)

like i said once i get the refund i will post but not untill then and
i am not saying this makes me satisfied customer but i will post on
the boi that u took care of the matter and we came to a resolution

show details 6:28 PM (18 hours ago)

like i said once i get the refund i will post but not untill then and
i am not saying this makes me satisfied customer but i will post on
the boi that u took care of the matter and we came to a resolution

show details 7:20 PM (17 hours ago)

i do not plan to accuse u or did i intend on that but as i said once
pay pal Is through i will post on the boi

show details 8:49 PM (15 hours ago)

i saw u have been on i hope u can get the refund that u promised taken care of
thanks

show details 10:29 PM (14 hours ago)

I did not promise anything and won't until you promise that when she colors up you will return the $75

I am going to bed I am really pissed off I do not know how people are getting that my picture says photo shop because I do not have the damn program.

show details 10:29 PM (14 hours ago)

I did not promise anything and won't until you promise that when she colors up you will return the $75

I am going to bed I am really pissed off I do not know how people are getting that my picture says photo shop because I do not have the damn program.

show details 12:14 PM (19 minutes ago)

Email all you want Pay pal will do nothing as it is a live animal read the policy; as stated on BOI I am not refunding you until you hold onto the dragon for two weeks and let it calm down first to see what happens.

sworry its long but she did say in emails and on the board she would give me 75.00 and now she has backed out of it

Old 02-20-2010, 03:36 PM   #160
HowlinGaleDragons
Nice try Sheena you never said yes you just emailed me this in responce to my email

Quote:
I dont know but that is not my fault. You offered me a refund of 75.00 and I said I would except that and now it seems you are backing out of that I will be waiting for a email from paypal thanks
I also never said my computer was not working I said the wind was messing with my net

Also Sheena that dragon is clearly stress out she has stress marks

shlages

I never lied about any dragons genetics thank you the dragon's genetics where confirmed by the guy who sold him to me and the person who posted the thread was proven a Liar.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!