Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #11
Archie Bottoms
Any breeder that does not stand by there animals is the scourge of this hobby.It does not matter how mad the costomer gets or if they threaten you what matters is good service.Return the money photo shop has already been proven you are a liar and a cheat.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
HowlinGaleDragons
I am going to make this as simple as possible

Sheena only got this dragon yesterday she is giving it not time what so ever to aclimate to it's new suroundings the dragon is clearly suffering from relocation stress almost all dragons do and it can take up to 2 weeks for them to calm down and go back to how they where.

As soon as Sheena got this dragon she started accusing me left and right of editing pictures which I never do the most I do to a picure is Crop it that in no way effects the quality of the picture. All of my pictures are taken with a Canon Digital Rebel XT SLR Camera that picture was taken with my 18-55mm Lens I sometimes use a 77-300 mm lens when I am trying to do close ups this I will use with Leather backs or other reduced scale dragons so the buyer can see just how smooth it is.

After having had enough of being accused of editing pictures and the fact she can not seem to understand waht relocation stress is and the fact that dragon is going into shed. When she was shipped her head was just started to shed out and that means the rest of her body minus her tail will be starting she always sheds her tail last 3-4 days after her body sheds. I have been dealing with reptiles for several years on the selling basis and muchlonger as a pet owner and Relocation Stress on top of Shedding is not a great mix for a young dragon she has lived here her whole life with her two cage mates (Females same size, large 4 x 2 x 2 tank) This is a very big change for her and she is not being given the consideration of this.

After being accused left and right of the whole editing pictures things I told Sheena in an email that I am going to bed and have a lot to deal with today right after I get off she tries to start a pay pal claim agianst me which as everyone knows pay pal immediately rejected because it has to do with a live animal; as long as the animal is shipped and recieved they will have nothing to do with anything else to do with the transaction threw their service.

This morning I recieve an email from Sheena demanding the following below...

Quote:
Subject: Re: Shipping
Date: 2/19/2010 10:27:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: fordgalaxy500@aol.com

well if you go to the BOI I have at leat five people that agree with me she is not what was posted in the picture I would really like at least a partial refund of 150.00 or I can send her back to you at your expense and I want all my money back including shipping costs

I can provide a screen shot if anyone would like that as I have saved all of her emails. As anyone can see she is demanding an outragous thing especially considering she is giving this poor dragon no time at all to relocate and settle in. Shipping with me and 99% of other breeders is Non Refundable I ate some of this shipping with Sheena I charged her $45 it was $61.40 for me to ship to her.

The only thing I am willing to do is have Sheena return the dragon at her cost I will not pay return shipping I will not refund her shipping as that is Never Refundable and minus a partial restocking fee of $16.40 (Normally this is $50) which leaves the refund total at $150.00. The restocking fee covers the cost of Boxes, Foam, Heat Packs, Excetra I do not buy my Boxes pre-done or anything like that I buy my foam special and boxes special as I do not like many of the shipping boxes being used. I will not issue any refunds untill the dragon is here in my facility then I will provide a picture of it here in my care the dragon must be returned to me in the condition it was in when it left and must be shipped back as I shipped it (UPS Over Night for 10:30 AM Arrival with Tracking Number) It was shipped with a 40 Hour heat pack in a double insulated box.

The only other refund option is I will give her $75 back and she can keep the dragon I have told as she will most likely post I prefer her not to email me at this point as I have nothing to say to her that I can't say here in public.

Archie bottoms this is just for you.... I don't have any Photo Shop programs on my computer I download Pictures using windows and they are cropped using "Paint" which is a program that all computers come with if I do not crop the pictures so only the dragon is in it the picture would be Huge and take up over a MB; how I post pictures is how they look right off my camera minus the cropping.

Attached is a picture of my program list for my computer highlighted is my canon software and my only program on my computer that deals with pictures "Paint" as far as I know and have seen Paint can not edit pictures it is like a program a kid would use (No offence) but it allows you a pencil, brush, eraser kind of thing for tools.

If you have any questions about any of the programs listed just let me know I can screen shot more if needed or explain it a few of the things on there like "Novalogic" are games that I enjoy playing once in a while.

Also don't go trying to make me out a horrible person because I don't respond for a while I will be outside for most of the afternoon with my Grandfather fixing my truck (Something went wrong with my Transmission) for those of you who need detailed "Explanations"; I will try to peek in once in a while when I get a chance.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:10 PM   #13
shinezilla
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjsexotics View Post
fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me
show details 10:25 PM (18 minutes ago)

I am not willing to work with customers who fly off the bat like you and accuse me of altering pictures. As stated before I do not Guarantee color or if a dragon will breed as that is something I can not predict dragons change color with age and stress levels and you never know if a dragon will breed or not there are many variables with that. I have a friend who said he had problems with you in a sale you backed out of simple as that.
It's "Fly off the handle..." Gosh darnit Sheena, you're such a nut job! (I'm joking, your emails weren't "fighting words" they read pretty reasonable to me.)

Quote:
I am so unhappy. I am going to have to put a clam in to paypal because I am getting no were with howing gale dragons. I thought I was purchasing for a reputable breeder and never though this would happen. I have emailed her again and asked for either a partial refund of 150.00 or i will send her back once I receive a full refund including shipping. Which if she had so many people in love with her colors I don't see why she would not just take the loss on shipping and take her back ( though I do feel bad for the dragon not her fault she was advertised wrong misrepresented )
You spent more than that??? That's highway robbery! Good luck on your transaction Sheena. *TRY*to get a partial refund, maybe alot of partial refund and keep her.

Quote:

fordgalaxy500@aol.com to me
show details 10:17 PM (26 minutes ago)

She there you go with accusing me again the pictures are NOT altered I do not do that I never have and I never will give her all the time you want you clearly have made your mind up the I fixed pictures and what not and I won't sit here and be accused of that you got one heck of a dragon with incredible genetics she is healthy and will breedable in about 5-6 months. Do what you need to with her it is out of my hands I am shocked you would treat me in such a manor I was warned about this. Good Luck with your future breeding and that but I won't sit here and take this anymore
Sheena, she put her foot down! No means no.

But seriously, since you've only had her for a day and you already want to return her for your moneys back... You should get it. Granted she gives you your full refund, you can pay to ship the little girl back.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #14
garweft
Nicole, how many times before have you been proven a liar.

Remember when you changed your TOS after a sale went bad so that you could just say your sticking to your TOS. But then someone found a cached copy that showed that you lied and changed it after the sale. Didn't you try to say you just changed a spelling error? Here's the thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=nicole+norton

In this thread you claim to have a friend that is big into websites and does photoshop on the side. So by your own admission you would have a way to get things done.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=nicole+norton

You also have a nice history of saying your not going to address BOI threads and threatening to mass email your dragon breeder friends to tell them not to sell to unhappy customers. Not really the qualities of a reputable seller in my book.

So if all goes as usual you will dissapear and have Ed stand up for you right?

Would you just drop the poor defenseless little girl routine and own up to your lies already..... The bad guy threads are really starting to pile up for you.

Old 02-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #15
HowlinGaleDragons
I am not and have never been proven a Liar and as you clearly know I think the BOI is bad news because people will twist everything around to make someone look bad. Ed dose not stand up for me he was never asked to stand up for me in the thread he did and you all know why I could not respond in that thread I will not go into details; also my friend who builds my website would never do anything like that he has a business he made all my banners and graphics for my site coded it and put it up on my host server, he also updates it as I do not understand the codes I've only be able to make sites that where offered with a site builder.

I know everyone will go out of their way to try to make someone look bad I am not the bad guy it is clear that Sheena is out of line you do not expect a dragon to be colored up right after you get it; dose not work that way as you all should know. One of my dragons I got in a year ago took a MONTH before he calmed down and looked the way he was suppose to; did I freak out on the seller? Nope because I understand how dragons respond to stress. Plain and Simple as stated before those pictures are not edited never where I don't play games like that if you want to try to garnish my reputation that is your choice not mine and I can see this is already going to go into an off topic bash party agian I have stated what needed to be stated Sheena can email me on which way she wants to go those are her options and that is all the options that will be offered I should not even offer her anything based on the fact she has given the dragon no time what so ever to calm down and get use to things poor thing is clearly stressed out and I feel bad for it but I have no control over how dragons of mine are cared for and housed after they leave me facility.

As stated before I've posted what needed posted what the options are and the fact this buyer is clearly flying off the bat if she wishes to take one of those options she can email me.

Good Day

Old 02-19-2010, 01:31 PM   #16
aleria
Only re-sized in paint? Not according to the exif data:

Take a look at the 3rd section down.
Software/firmware version ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS WINDOWS
Last modified date/time 2010:02:06 13:18:12

Old 02-19-2010, 01:33 PM   #17
aleria
And actually, if the image was left un-edited(not counting cropping with paint), usually the exif will pull up all of the camera info instead of so much info about editing times and dates, etc.

Old 02-19-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
sjsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
And actually, if the image was left un-edited(not counting cropping with paint), usually the exif will pull up all of the camera info instead of so much info about editing times and dates, etc.
thanks for that info it just backs me up

I can not ship her back to you pay shipping and restocking fee and minus shipping costs it would be pointless I would be out more money and you would just try to sell the poor dragon again.

as for her cutting the amout she paid in shipping that is not true she lowered the price of the dragon as she states on a pm to me how much shipping is

"The best I can do is $245 Shipped it is $60 to ship to you @.@ you must be pretty far away "

which is how much I paid for a dragon I planed to keep as a breeder she is just not high end as she was so post to be

also I never said she edited the photos she is the one that asked if I was accuseing her of editing it

also I know that SLRS which she says she has ans used have a filter built into them that brightens the color of the pictures with out any need to edit

I am in no way trying to be mean or " fly of the bat "

I fell my request of a partial refund or full refund then I will ship her back is totally understandable

there is no way after all this trouble that I would pay to send her back and then wait for a payment because I know how that would go

I would really like this sealted today if agt all possibable

she stated to me she would no longer except my emails but then says for me to email her what I want to do so I will email her that I want a refund I will take a pic of her again today and show how her colors have still not changed

Old 02-19-2010, 02:07 PM   #19
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
fact this buyer is clearly flying off the bat
okay its flying of the handle and right off the bat not flying off the bat sorry its just bothering me

Old 02-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #20
sjsexotics
ok so here are pic of her today and by the way she shows no signs of stress she is eating basking and wandering around the tank she is actually very happy

so first pic is under normal light second is high light with flash and the third is her tail nip on the tip hard to see not that I care about that but it was never told to me

I would have never bought this dragon if I had seen pic of her with her real color

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!