Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2010, 05:30 PM   #31
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoolpaul View Post
I received multiply pictures of the yellow male i got
Tom I can't say that i have.
Thats right the one dragon that you got was what it was suppose to be.

But you said "I disagree". What are you disagreeing with?Thats where i was trying to get to the first time.
You had A good transaction with her. but this isnt about an animal dying and someone is being stubborn about the refund or partail refund. This is about a person who has/had/ been selling dragons for quite sometime, and PHOTO SHOPPED a picture to sell an animal. How many times has this happened before?
Sounds like she got scammed. Sorry Sheena. . Nicole if i am wrong about the dragon and it colors up to be bright red and yellow like the sales picture I do Apologize.

An whether Ed defends her or not it doesnt justify what happened and instead of trash talking Ed maybe you should ask him something:

If this was anybody else but Nicole, what would your honest opinion be on this situation?

Old 02-19-2010, 06:35 PM   #32
LauraB
I know sharp eyes already spotted the Photoshop program in Nicole's list of programs ... did she honestly believe nobody would catch that? Does she honestly think she is smarter than everyone else? ... but here is a screen shot of the exif data I, too, pulled right from the ad photo of her dragon.
Proof positive that it's shopped. Sorry about the blurriness; I didn't Photoshop it, lol.

Nicole, your immaturity, your arrogance, your "all sales are final", your ridiculous extra "fees", your excuses and lies and your inability to deal with & rectify the possibility of your own error(s) all set you apart from true long-term successful professionals. Yeah, you've produced some very nice dragons, but the high horse you've placed yourself on ain't helping you at all.

Old 02-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #33
Bubafat
Even assuming you DIDN'T photoshop the picture, you still can mess with the saturation settings on your camera. This is exactly why I've started to try to put some sort of fruit/paint/etc in my pictures. Not only for the customers, but so "I" know that the color of my photos are coming out accurate.

It's obviously the same animal...just not accurately portrayed. Sheena deserves a FULL refund. You did not accurately represent your product Miss Norton, whether you did it purposely or not.

Matt Hennek

Old 02-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #34
capt._howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
I know sharp eyes already spotted the Photoshop program in Nicole's list of programs ... did she honestly believe nobody would catch that? Does she honestly think she is smarter than everyone else? ... but here is a screen shot of the exif data I, too, pulled right from the ad photo of her dragon.
Proof positive that it's shopped. Sorry about the blurriness; I didn't Photoshop it, lol.

Nicole, your immaturity, your arrogance, your "all sales are final", your ridiculous extra "fees", your excuses and lies and your inability to deal with & rectify the possibility of your own error(s) all set you apart from true long-term successful professionals. Yeah, you've produced some very nice dragons, but the high horse you've placed yourself on ain't helping you at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowlinGaleDragons View Post
Plain and Simple as stated before those pictures are not edited never where I don't play games like that
i think shes been caught in another lie doncha think

Old 02-19-2010, 07:49 PM   #35
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluver83 View Post
Sheena, Can you take a side picture of the dragon showing the belly and top??? If the dragons "stress bars" are showing its obvious that the dragon is not colored up and needs time.... If there are no "Stress bars" and the belly is solid white. that is as colored up as its gonna get.
Nicole has contacted me multiple times for animals and has handled the situation quite immaturely. After multiple pictures e-mails and great pricing on my end. She didnt even respond to let me know she wasnt interested. Also after 2 bad references (from her own reference list) i questioned her about it an she decided to block my e-mails. I wouldn't recommend her, or do business with her.

WOW, is that pictured proof that picture was photo-shopped? What kind of business are you running over there Nicole?
I'm interested in seeing those pics (for my own education).

Old 02-19-2010, 08:07 PM   #36
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I'm interested in seeing those pics (for my own education).
I think if we can get some pics we will be able to tell if that dragon will lighten up.. i am 90% sure its NOT going to be that red but maybe alittle better.
I dunno i still really cant believe it. and she got cought. HA. Serves her right!

Old 02-19-2010, 08:10 PM   #37
HowlinGaleDragons
Quote:
also I know that SLRS which she says she has ans used have a filter built into them that brightens the color of the pictures with out any need to edit

If a SLR Camera has a "Filter" that is news to me as I have yet to even mess with the settings it had when I got it this is my first SLR camera I have only had basic digital cameras in the past. I am still trying to figure out how to Change the Exposure Time and "ISO" I think it is called so I can use the camera in different lighting situations. I have said it many times before and I will say it again I do NOT have Photo Shop nor access to it why your program that my friend who builds my web site has never herd from sais that has me confused. You can look at the screen shot I took that is all that is on my PC I do not play around with these programs you people seem to have so much "Knowledge" about. I take pictures I download them onto my computer, crop them, save them as JPEG, and Post them as they are I do not mess with the pictures beyond cropping as if I do not crop them Fauna resizes them and they don't look right. In many ads I have posted I even take pictures of dragons on my hand so people can clearly see the dragons color compared to my skin I use a white, black, or off blue background when I am taking other pictures that do not have my hand in them. I see no point in your Ranting about some program I clearly do not have and it is very clear I do not mess with my pictures and I never have nor would I ever do that I see no point in it.

As I stated before I feel that dragon is just stressed I offered her a $75 refund that is all I will offer as after thinking about it I feel it would be a risk for me to bring a dragon back into my colony now that has been with others. Now how fair will it be to me when that dragon colors up after it relax's and I loose money on it? Not Fair at all. I have had no customers EVER upset with their dragons color they are always thrilled to get such beautiful and healthy dragons from me you can check my Customer Dragons section of my website if you would like.

All Sales are Final, No Color Guarantees, and not Guaranteeing a dragon will breed down the road is not as uncommon as you people seem to think I have bought from many people who had those Policy's. I am also far from the only person who has a restocking fee as several seem to be unable to read properly I said the restocking fee covers what cost I put into buying supplies to ship dragons I spend a lot of money on specialty foam and boxes I do not buy mass orders of pre done stuff like others as I don't trust it.

Bubafat,

Quote:
Even assuming you DIDN'T photoshop the picture, you still can mess with the saturation settings on your camera. This is exactly why I've started to try to put some sort of fruit/paint/etc in my pictures. Not only for the customers, but so "I" know that the color of my photos are coming out accurate.

If you know so much on Camera settings please feel free to email on it and tell me how to check these "Saturation" Settings. If these settings are off that means the person that had this camera before more set it up that way they told me they only used it a few times and where too confussed on how to work it which is pretty much the same situation I am in with it; the camera is nothing like my Canon Powershot.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:19 PM   #38
HowlinGaleDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB
I know sharp eyes already spotted the Photoshop program in Nicole's list of programs ... did she honestly believe nobody would catch that?
Also what are you talking about?

This what everything on mylist is...

Accessories - Calculator that kind of thing
AOL - my internet
AVG - Anti Virus
Canon ip2600 - Printer
Canon Utilities - Registry and Download Program for my camera along with a Print Center that let's me make Photo Albums that you can print out.
CCleaner - Cleans Cookies out
Furcadia - RP Game
Games - Games that came with PC
Microsoft Games - Zoo Tycoon 2 File
Novalogic - Delta Force Land Warrior & Comanche 4 ( I like Military games)
NIVIDIA Corp - Video Card
OpenOffice.org 3.1 - Same as Windows Word & Excell
Quicktime - Video thing
Spybot - Anti-Spyware
Startup - Not sure
VideoLan - DVD Player
Windows Live - MSN
Windows Powershell - not sure
Internet Explorer - We all know what that is
MSN - Came with my Messenger
Outlook - Email Never use it
Remote Assistance - Not Sure
Windows Media Player - Listen to music with this
Windows Messenger - Old MSN I don't use can't figure out how to get it off
Windows Movie Maker - Not sure
Windows Search - Helps fine files on PC

At very top: Aol is there because I use it all the time Set program thing I am unsure of Windows Catalog I have no clue and Windows Update keeps my XP Updated automatically Now under Administration that is all the programs I use a lot

Old 02-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #39
dragonluver83

"As I stated before I feel that dragon is just stressed I offered her a $75 refund that is all I will offer as after thinking about it I feel it would be a risk for me to bring a dragon back into my colony now that has been with others. Now how fair will it be to me when that dragon colors up after it relax's and I loose money on it? Not Fair at all."

If the animal is of that color why would you even offer a refund so quickly? Instead of saying give it 1 week an if your still unhappy i will offer a partial refund? your refund is a admission of guilt, not sympathy!!!

A risk to bringing a dragon into your colony??? Thats ridiculous. How did you start your colony? bought from more than one breeder right? i hope so! If your that worried about the dragon being "infected" than quarantine it. Dont use that as an excuse.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #40
Bubafat
Miss Norton,

Just a simple test. Find something colorful. Now take a picture of it using each of the manufactured presets available on your camera (that little spinny nob thing on the top). Notice how different the colors appear on each? Now try the same thing, but use a different light source...think fluorescent, incandescent, natural light, etc.

These variables MUST be taken into account when you post a picture. Just because you did or didn't mess with the picture doesn't mean that it is an accurate representation of your animal.

The following color settings can be changed on a Rebel XT (From:
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/ca...bel_xt-review/)
Contrast (-2 to +2)
Sharpness (-2 to +2)
Saturation (-2 to +2)
Color tone (-2 to +2)
Filter effects (None, yellow, orange, red, green) - digital color effects; must be in B&W mode to access
Toning effect (None, sepia, purple, blue, green) - gives a B&W image a tint

~Matt Hennek

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!