Bad Guy Howling gale bearded dragons - Page 61 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2010, 05:48 PM   #601
Lucille
[quote=melissamann;953471]
Quote:
[I think the BOI is bad news/QUOTE]
THIS IS A QUOTE FROM HOWLIN GALE. SHOULDN`T SHE NOW BE BANNED? LIKE MOONSTONE WAS. I MEAN CAN EVERYONE VOTE ON THIS? I`M SURE NOONE WANTS HER HERE. THIS MANY PEOPLE ALL GETTING BUNK DRAGONS!!!!THIS CAN`T BE A COINCIDENCE...PLEASE MAKE HER GO AWAY SHE IS BAD BAD BAD. AND THIS IS SO SAD...THE POOR ANIMALS...SOMEONE LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON HERE. I AM NEW TO FAUNA AND I HAVE READ TO MANY THREADS TO COUNT ABOUT THIS LADY DOING SO MUCH BAD..JUST LET EVERYONE VOTE HER OFF...
Melissa.

No, she should not be banned. For what, an opinion? This forum was built so one CAN express one's opinions. One doesn't have to agree with her and the vast majority of us I think, do not. But ban her? No way.

For one thing, all of her posts here have convinced many people that she is not someone to deal with, and that has real value.

I can tell you all day long my opinion about the way someone does biz, and if I and enough people come on here you might give my opinion credence, but when the person herself shows her bad side, that is a way more powerful incentive to stay away from her.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #602
zzzdanz
She also didn't disrespect the owner of this site like moonstone did.Nicole has an opinion just as everyone else does on here and is free to voice it.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #603
DAND
Melissa,

This isn't Survivor. This is Fauna. Much better programming here and no commercials. Though there may have been a thread or two worthy of Fox. Were it up to voting for someone to get banned there may have been a time or two that I pissed in someone's Wheaties and could have had accumulated enough votes to get voted off this island. Have I ever scammed someone or misrepresented anything? No. But were it up to a vote of some sort to decide that I or anyone else should be banned it would be a gross misrepresentation of what this site stands for.

Old 05-21-2010, 06:45 PM   #604
rheapaul79
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Melissa,

This isn't Survivor. This is Fauna. Much better programming here and no commercials. Though there may have been a thread or two worthy of Fox. Were it up to voting for someone to get banned there may have been a time or two that I pissed in someone's Wheaties and could have had accumulated enough votes to get voted off this island. Have I ever scammed someone or misrepresented anything? No. But were it up to a vote of some sort to decide that I or anyone else should be banned it would be a gross misrepresentation of what this site stands for.
I am glad to hear that good ole' fashion freedom of speech is supported here. I also wanted to say that it took alot for the buyer and starter of this thread to come on here and retract their statement. It can be really hard to eat your own hat! Kudos! Glad to hear the dragon is working out! Can't wait to see the pics! I look at dragons all day long and never get tired of seeing pretty ones... or ugly ones lol!

Jessica

Old 05-21-2010, 06:46 PM   #605
rheapaul79
I also ment to say that Survivor is on CBS not FOX lol!

Old 05-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #606
Clay Davenport
[quote=melissamann;953471]
Quote:
[I think the BOI is bad news/QUOTE]
THIS IS A QUOTE FROM HOWLIN GALE. SHOULDN`T SHE NOW BE BANNED? LIKE MOONSTONE WAS. I MEAN CAN EVERYONE VOTE ON THIS? I`M SURE NOONE WANTS HER HERE. THIS MANY PEOPLE ALL GETTING BUNK DRAGONS!!!!THIS CAN`T BE A COINCIDENCE...PLEASE MAKE HER GO AWAY SHE IS BAD BAD BAD. AND THIS IS SO SAD...THE POOR ANIMALS...SOMEONE LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON HERE. I AM NEW TO FAUNA AND I HAVE READ TO MANY THREADS TO COUNT ABOUT THIS LADY DOING SO MUCH BAD..JUST LET EVERYONE VOTE HER OFF...
You apparently haven't gotten to any of the many threads where it's explained that the moderation staff here do not act as judge or jury on such matters. I'm not going to go into the liability issues yet again, but suffice it to say we do not ban people solely on the basis of whether they are perceived as a "bad guy".
The BOI is a tool provided for the users to make their own informed decision as to whether to do business with someone, we are not here to make that decision for you.

Old 05-22-2010, 11:27 AM   #607
MiIguanaLvr
I would just like to say how much this whole thread made me miss Critical Bill. He would have gotten to the bottom of this whole mess a very long time ago.

BTW-Thanks for explaining the reasons for not banning someone. Makes total sense

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!