Good Guy josh@outbackreptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
Elizabeth Minton
Thumbs up josh@outbackreptiles

josh was very helpful in my purchase of a kinked orange ghost. i bought it as a pet for my boyfriend and i was well aware of its problem. he was very helpful with me because i could only pay with postal money order. he waited for the payment to arrive and then waited another week before sending it because we were having issues with fedex not shipping to a house location. we got it settled and i had a friend pick it up from the fedex location. he is lively and healthy and i am most impressed with him i plan on giving him to my boyfriend later today since his birthday was last wednesday. josh is a great guy and i would not hesitate at all to purchase from him again. he is very helpful and understanding. great customer service they have a new customer out of me. i look forward to buying from them again at some point

Old 06-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #2
Shadera
Awesome! More genetically deficient animals in the gene pool!

Old 06-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #3
Elizabeth Minton
sigh its not mine. my boyfriend moved up to sacramento and he is here visitng me. he is taking it back up to sac with him as a pet.he only wanted one snake. its not genetic either it was caused by temperature i was told... it happens. i have my own healthy snakes to breed

Old 06-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
Shadera
Keep telling yourself that and eventually you'll believe it, but you'll be the only one.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
Elizabeth Minton
ok fine i will cuz i know its true. you know i dont want us to be on bad terms from before i shouldnt have been an ass but its not illigal to buy a kinked snake as pet quality for a gift for someone close to me.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:35 PM   #6
GREGORY J HALL
Should just keep things like that to yourself? nobody likes kinkers but it does happen, dont bother me but personnally people can buy or sell whatever ,but this topic always gets a rise from people so why post it.

Old 06-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #7
Elizabeth Minton
people already know i bought the kinked snake listed from them already so why not list it as the kinked one and try to avoid the whole breeding crap. i went through that once and got it semi cleared up. for gosh sakes i went through so much karma crap for buying it. i dont want people to think i bought it to breed and avoided telling them it was kinked, i wanted to avoid the whole breeding bad karma stuff

Old 06-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
Cp3_Pythons
Please keep things on topic this is the BOI not a disscusion forum
( I know Im not a Mod but.... this isn't the disscusion forums )

On a lighter note more GOOD GUY BOI's for Outback Reptiles
IMO you cant go wrong when your ordering from Outback Reptiles Great Animals Great Customer Service Great Pricing

Old 06-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
Elizabeth Minton
very true, well spoken im guessing by an outback reptiles customer. as this person said this is not a discussion forum this is a good guy thread. please be respectful to outback reptiles and me. thank you

Old 06-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
Elizabeth Minton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
Please keep things on topic this is the BOI not a disscusion forum
( I know Im not a Mod but.... this isn't the disscusion forums )

On a lighter note more GOOD GUY BOI's for Outback Reptiles
IMO you cant go wrong when your ordering from Outback Reptiles Great Animals Great Customer Service Great Pricing
very true, well spoken im guessing by an outback reptiles customer. as this person said this is not a discussion forum this is a good guy thread. please be respectful to outback reptiles and me. great customer service and prices. thank you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!