SW Reptiles/anyone ever purchase from? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-18-2002, 12:28 AM   #1
smoke
Question SW Reptiles/anyone ever purchase from?

Has anyone ever bought anything from Southwestern Wisconson Reptiles? This will be my second purchase made over the net from a kingsnake.com classifieds poster and want it to be a good one like my first. thanks

Old 11-18-2002, 12:38 AM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Hey Smoke.... who are you?? I can't give out information to total strangers??
You should read the thread by the Webslave, right above this one...

Hey guys.... how did I do?.... lol

....Neil

Old 11-18-2002, 03:24 AM   #3
WebSlave
Maybe I just need to make up a test and send it out to all new registrants before I allow them to post messages here.

Do people just register here without even bothering to read anything to see how everyone else acts? Heck I thought that was just common courtesy to do something like that when you join a new discussion board.

So Smoke, put your FULL NAME in this thread somewhere or your thread will evaporate.

Hey, instead of grovelling for donations, maybe I should charge PENALTIES for rule infractions!!

Wow! What an idea!

Old 11-18-2002, 09:27 AM   #4
smoke
sorry for the infraction

go ahead and remove me

Old 11-18-2002, 09:48 AM   #5
Neil Gubitz
Smoke.... what the heck is your problem?? Nobody wants to remove you?? All we are asking is that you don't hide behind your computer when asking for OUR HELP?? Is that too much to ask? All you have to do is inser your REAL full name into each thread you write, and then, you can ask us ANYTHING??? Unless, of course, you DON'T want us to know who you are, then the Webmaster will be HAPPY to delete you?? But, this site can help you in many ways if you just play by the RULES??

....Neil

Old 11-18-2002, 02:38 PM   #6
Aaron Mattson
Thread

Aaron Mattson

Southwestern Wisconson Reptiles has anyone purchased from them?
This is partially just a test post to see if my new password works, the first one I got didn't.
Anyways smoke asked this question. I don't know smoke other than he is a regular on kingsnake field collecting forum who posts nice field reports with good pictures and seems to be a nice guy. Obviously his first post here and he forgot to put his real name. And rather than a friendly reminder he got sarcasm and got scared away, apparently. So now I'm curious about Southwestern Wisconson Reptiles, has anyone got any experiences they can relate?
And no I'm not posting this for smoke and even if I was I'm using my real name but I do hope he sees this and comes back.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-18-2002 06:29 PM

WebSlave
Administrator

Now you see, Aaron, here you are violating the rules yourself. This should not be a new topic but instead should be posted in the already existing thread.

Yes, sometimes I do get sarcastic. You know why? Because I have been trying to get people to follow the rather simple rules of this site for two solid years now. I have to delete messages, edit message, move threads, or send reminders to people dozens of times each and every day.

How long do you think you could do that before you began to lose your patience?

And you might as well cut and paste the text of this message and put it into a message appended to the original one started by Smoke, because it will be deleted shortly.

Yes, you did violate the rules. And sometimes I have to step on people's toes over it. In many cases, just deleting the message doesn't work, because the person just doesn't take the hint and just thinks the message board lost their message. So they go ahead and repost it again, violating the rules again. So I have to DELETE the new message as well.

This gets old, and sometimes I do get tired of it. The more tired I get, the more sarcastic I am liable to be.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK, sorry. I sarted a new thread because the original one was in violation and and I thought it was going to be deleted. Guess I shouln't try to second guess you. Please accept my apology.
I hate this time of year. I work in a grocery store and every Thanksgiving old ladies who have cooked turkeys every year for the past 40 years come in and ask me how to cook a turkey. I feel like saying "the same way you cooked it last year, and the year before that, and the year before that..." Or maybe I should just tell them to buy a python from Southwestern Wisconson Reptiles and feed it to it raw.

Old 11-18-2002, 08:00 PM   #7
Carlos
Jim from SWReptiles is a pretty good guy. I deal with him for over 3 years and I don't have a complaint. He is one of the TOP GOOD GUYS ON MY LIST.

Old 11-18-2002, 08:37 PM   #8
smoke
Talking my whole blanking name

Michael Robert Smoker-no I didn't get scared off and I did see the rule about putting your whole name and I'll admit I'm PC illiterate and I sometimes hit buttons to fast before its time and its just that I usually ignore people that sometimes come across as rude. The world is in enough s//t as it is without people on the forums treating each other like crap.

Old 11-18-2002, 08:39 PM   #9
smoke
Thumbs up Mr. rude Webslave

Nice website.

Old 11-18-2002, 09:59 PM   #10
The BoidSmith
Peace smoke!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL messages that are posted either for or against someone else, MUST have a full name to the post and a valid email address. ANY message that does not have both will be considered an anonymous posting and be subject to being deleted with NO warning. Identification is NOT required for someone making an inquiry or posting innocent INFO.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Webslave,

According to the new set of rules, there is no need to post the name when just an inquiry and/or innocent info are posted. Unless I am mistaken, "smoke's" inquiry was pretty innocent and it was neither a good or a bad guy post.

Best regards,

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!