real snake Men - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 08-11-2004, 05:52 AM   #1
snakefankid
real snake Men

Here I am about to let the bozos see who be tha man when it come to snakekeeper who is the best. I know it. Not like any pos here who does not know it, I keep 597 snakes now. I have venomous never been bit by captive snake with fang. I no bozo like some here who get bit. I only get bit once that was enough for me in wild by Mojav Rattlesnake. It was tough but I am tough so I pull thru.

Now I keep 300 venomous and the rest mostly big strictors. I have largest Anaconda ever at b31 feet not stretch out. It weigh 435 pounds, I also have biggest burma python at 36 feet. I know what I do when it come to snakes. Mine always healthy and always grow big, I don't need no vets like stupes who let them get suick all of time.

You want snake info then you should ask me for it cause I give it to you straight and let you know when you screw up bad like other stupes. I get you smart in the ways of real snake men.

I tell you how to force fed vemom snakes, how to trick snakes to eat pinks who only eat in nature frogs or toads, I tell you how to guarantee to grow to over 30 foot long any burma python, i show you how to wire a cage for maximal best heat conductivity flow experience, i show you snakes never get heat burns except when pos keeper do it bad to them. Ask me anything I knowe it all.

Old 08-11-2004, 05:58 AM   #2
snakefankid
soon to be I have more posts here then anyone else you will see the real snake man with the know how of snakekeeping

Old 08-11-2004, 08:28 AM   #3
gila7150
Quote:
Ask me anything I knowe it all.
Okay, how do you spell "know"?

Old 08-11-2004, 09:08 AM   #4
Seamus Haley
Even if keeping three hundred venomous snakes in Colorado weren't enough of a lie (possible but really, really unlikely), this comment here...

Quote:
I also have biggest burma python at 36 feet
Is more than enough to call bull<font color=red>[**censored**]</font> over.

Old 08-11-2004, 10:22 AM   #5
Karen Hulvey
Wow with a collection like that you must have pictures? How about some pixs of that 36' burmese and I'd love to see pixs of your venomous snakes.

Karen

Old 08-11-2004, 01:29 PM   #6
DavidBeard
Plastic and stuffed snakes don't count....Maybe the short yellow bus was late today and Jr. here was bored.

Old 08-11-2004, 02:56 PM   #7
supertiger
I have seen it all now!!! I cant believe this guy! What are you trying to prove? That you cant spell, dont know any grammar whatsoever and have no idea what the f$#& you are talking about!

Old 08-11-2004, 08:02 PM   #8
dhserps
what

this person cant be serious, I'm really hoping they are not thinking we are believing this bs they have to be doing it to get a laugh if not get a life your full of it

Old 08-12-2004, 05:52 PM   #9
Neverending
:eek: :rolleyes:

Quote:
I also have biggest burma python at 36 feet
Dont forget to collect that $50,000.00 for the 30 footer.

Old 08-12-2004, 07:36 PM   #10
ozherp
Mate come to oz and handle one of mine, we`ll see what kind of snakeman you really are!!!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!