Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack? - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:56 PM   #91
SPJ
You are ultimately responsible for your employees whether you are a manager or the owner of a company. You cannot blame employees for this. That did not go on unnoticed by the owner. Mack should be shut down for this abuse.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:09 PM   #92
Pasodama
There is too much about blaming employees.
Is it that Mack (owner) blamed his emplyees and takes no responsibility?

Old 02-29-2016, 06:26 PM   #93
dieselfan
Deb, you and Steve are the one's suggesting the employees are to blame by either laziness or not caring. Each time you have posted in this thread you have offered a different subjective variable that aims to fault the employees not the owner.Now you blame the owner. We get it. Hey John your still camped out in this thread. Anything you want to explain? Or maybe an apology to the reptile community?

Old 02-29-2016, 06:33 PM   #94
Fatalis
Regarding this thread, I would like to add to it by sharing my own experiences. I purchased a leopard gecko from their Reptique portion of their site I believe March of last year. She was an albino patternless eclipse. She was promptly shipped and arrived in perfect condition and has been thriving ever since. I was very happy with the transaction.

On the other hand, I have worked at a pet store for which they are our supplier. This past winter there were at least three shipments where we had multiple reptiles arrived dead, obviously due to improper shipping practices. They were shipped on days that were much too cold and with insufficient heat packs. Despite my previous positive experience, due to these instances I would have dropped them as the store's supplier if I had been in the position to. I personally will not be purchasing from them again.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:43 PM   #95
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Deb, you and Steve are the one's suggesting the employees are to blame by either laziness or not caring. Each time you have posted in this thread you have offered a different subjective variable that aims to fault the employees not the owner.Now you blame the owner. We get it. Hey John your still camped out in this thread. Anything you want to explain? Or maybe an apology to the reptile community?
Pffft. Lost cause.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:48 PM   #96
Big Borg Reptiles
You guys seem to be missing the point, this video could have been made at ANY wholesale facility. It's just how they're run. You can take it out on Reptiles by Mack because they were specifically mentioned here, but the truth of the matter is that this is one example of many. I challenge you to go to ANY wholesaler's facility and find animals in proper conditions and not find dead animals in almost every enclosure. It's sad but true, that's why you shouldn't buy from them.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #97
dieselfan
Maybe you missed the part in the video were you can the the employee wearing Reptiles By Mack t-shirts? Or you missed were John Mack was viewing this thread for the better part of an hour and said nothing? That speaks volumes to me.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #98
dieselfan
see the employees t-shirt. crap!

Old 02-29-2016, 06:54 PM   #99
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
I never took blame off of John Mack, I simply said his employees should also be at fault for neglecting to properly care for all those animals.

People looking to purchase a healthy quality animal should always seek out a breeder rather than purchasing something from a pet store, flipper or wholesaler.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:55 PM   #100
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
I never took blame off of John Mack, I simply said his employees should also be at fault for neglecting to properly care for all those animals.

People looking to purchase a healthy quality animal should always seek out a breeder rather than purchasing something from a pet store, flipper or wholesaler.
agreed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!