Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:17 AM   #51
Gilbertreptiles8383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
(Going back, a little bit, in this thread)

Do you have any proof, at all, to support what you seem to be implying and for your claim (quoted above)?

Can you stop with the claim stuff. Believe the man if you don't just ignore it and move on with your day....

Old 08-04-2015, 11:28 AM   #52
senusenu
Evidence makes it easier to decide whether to believe a claim or not. It's not unreasonable to want some kind of evidence.

I'm sure if it were you in the firing line, you'd want someone to provide evidence, especially if it's something that could hurt your business.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:33 AM   #53
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
"Proof is optional, but recommended".

Fauna does not require proof of any kind for as long as I can remember. They seem to be stating their claim as "fact" but just can not remember the "exact" words. Proof sure would be nice but is not required as per your link. Please correct me if I am wrong.
"Fauna" might own the courthouse, but the masses here viewing are the judges. I am a grain of sand on a beach full of judges. No proof? No attention.

Old 08-04-2015, 11:40 AM   #54
Chris Kennard
I must say, Neko Geckos certainly succeeded in their sneaky little plot to smear someone in a thread where no transaction and no harm was perpetrated. Karma Neko. Look it up.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:00 PM   #55
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbertreptiles8383 View Post
Can you stop with the claim stuff. Believe the man if you don't just ignore it and move on with your day....
You, Sir, are in no position to dictate what I can, or cannot, do or say.
I am perfectly within my rights to ask if there is any proof/evidence. The person, who I posed my question/s to, can decide, for himself, whether or not he wants to provide any.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:04 PM   #56
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I am perfectly within my rights to ask if there is any proof/evidence. The person, who I posed my question/s to, can decide, for himself, whether or not he wants to provide any.
Damn! You go girl! I was gonna add a little emotocon thingy, but couldn't find one with a wave and a snap.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:06 PM   #57
Pasodama
*if any exists.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:13 PM   #58
Pasodama
Quote:
*if any exists.
To clarify, I meant to add the above to the end of my last sentence, in prior post, and in parenthesis.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:17 PM   #59
Gilbertreptiles8383
Quote:
Ok I'm wrong I admit when I'm wrong and I am wrong in this situation.

Old 08-04-2015, 12:19 PM   #60
Gilbertreptiles8383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I must say, Neko Geckos certainly succeeded in their sneaky little plot to smear someone in a thread where no transaction and no harm was perpetrated. Karma Neko. Look it up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!