Inquiry Why All The Hate Toward Reptiles By Mack? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:43 PM   #81
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
IMO he has a crew of employees that are SUPPOSE to be cleaning and caring for his animals, so fault should also be placed on deadbeat employees for not doing their job.
Absolutely. If the employees are not doing their job, the way it *should* be done, then they are to be blamed as well.
However, if the owner sees what is going on, and does very little to rectify the situation, the owner carries a much higher weight of the blame.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:50 PM   #82
dieselfan
Wow, there is no excuse for any of that. Blame his employees? That is called passing the buck. Which in this case falls flat with all the damning video footage. The owner absolutely knew about the condition of the animals and the common practices of his employees. They should be shut down and the owners charged with felony animal cruelty. Absolutely unexcusable. There should be manditory minimal jail time for cruelty on this level. All for money.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:56 PM   #83
AbsoluteApril
the lizards that got loose being 'caught' via glue traps is so sad. So many things in that video are sad. thanks for sharing the link and bringing this to light.

Old 02-29-2016, 04:58 PM   #84
Pouky28
After watching that video,they should be in jail and banned from advertising in this site.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:01 PM   #85
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Wow, there is no excuse for any of that. Blame his employees? That is called passing the buck. Which in this case falls flat with all the damning video footage. The owner absolutely knew about the condition of the animals and the common practices of his employees. They should be shut down and the owners charged with felony animal cruelty. Absolutely unexcusable. There should be manditory minimal jail time for cruelty on this level. All for money.
Sorry but I have little tolerance for lazy, uncaring, employees.
*If* that is how the employees are then, yes, they are a part of the problem.
That said, everything still falls on the owner's shoulders. The owner is the one who needs to take steps in rectifying any problems in his/her business.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:13 PM   #86
dieselfan
I missed the part of the video that shows the employees being lazy. The hypothetical "blame the lazy employees" story is an attempt to steer blame away from the owner and management. That theory doesnt fly without proof. What a shame.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:25 PM   #87
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
I missed the part of the video that shows the employees being lazy. The hypothetical "blame the lazy employees" story is an attempt to steer blame away from the owner and management. That theory doesnt fly without proof. What a shame.
In the video, there is at least one employee that exhibits little care.
However, correct, laziness is hypothetical. Hence, the reason for my "*If*".
Also, I know that I am not steering the blame away from the owner. If you read a little more (or comprehended what I wrote), you would see that I place all/primary blame on the owner.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:28 PM   #88
dieselfan
Hey ReptilesByMack care to explain yourself?
Attached Images

Old 02-29-2016, 05:43 PM   #89
bcr229
Try being a gun dealer and blaming "lazy employees" if your 4473's and bound books are a mess. ATF will not care, your name is on the business and the license, you are on the hook.

Try dealing in goods or services regulated by ITAR, export them, and blame "lazy employees" for not catching that there was no government approval. DHS will not care, your name is on the business and the license, you are on the hook.

Blaming "lazy employees" because animals under your care, custody, and control live in disgusting conditions is a cop-out. Your name is on the business, you are on the hook.

The PETA-philes have targeted animal wholesalers in the past, both in and out of the reptile industries. In my opinion reptile wholesalers are going to become a bigger target over the next few years as one of PETA's goals is a complete ban on exotic pet ownership, period.

Old 02-29-2016, 05:47 PM   #90
Dbz4246
That was bad, and I can't stand PETA, but the conditions of those animals was horrible. I have bought 1 animal from a wholesaler and regretted it, so I have never done so since. Mack, as others have stated, what do you have to say?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!