Tom Stevens...NocturnalEclipse..Killer Animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2005, 09:12 PM   #1
Justin Mitcham
Tom Stevens...NocturnalEclipse..Killer Animals

This is long overdue, I have done some buisness with Tom and have found him to be an exceptional breeder,seller and friend. Just thought he deserved a little recognition here for his efforts.

Old 12-24-2005, 12:47 PM   #2
Preacher Pat
Tom is one of the best!!!!

Justin you are right on!!!! Tom is one of the best doing business out there. He has excellent stock. He goes the extra, extra mile to take care of his customers. He isn't out to impress anybody. I have been to his house a number of times and it is a fantastic experience. In another couple of years he will have available some of the most fantastic new morphs of getula. Meanwhile this next season he will have some awesome neonates available. Tom is a pleasure to do business with and to talk herps with anytime.

Pat Glazener-Cooney

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-01-2006, 01:54 PM   #3
Nokturnel Tom
Thanks a lot guys

You guys are good friends and I am glad you think highly of my animals. 2005 was good to me but I have high hopes for 2006. Hopefully my web site will be up and running by mid March. I intend to be listed here on Fauna. Thanks again Tom Stevens Nokturnel Tom on the forums

Old 02-02-2006, 02:57 AM   #4
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Without advertising...

Tom has developed a deserving good guy reputation. I have known Tom for many years now and have seen the quality of his animals and his husbandry soar. I have bought snakes from him and I have done breeding loans with him all with great success. Don't hesitate to buy from Tom Stevens. Another good guy in Texas! If Tom has a snake you want you better hurry up and ! His pick of the litter go quickly.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!