Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2005, 02:20 AM   #11
reptilebreeder
Rainer,
I caught this thread when I did my "new posts" visit, and the other thread you mentioned isn't showing up.......yet, so I thought I'd remind you to look that thread up and post this same thing, as well as a link to this thread. I presume you are already going to do that (probably show up as I type this LOL).

Old 06-21-2005, 05:39 AM   #12
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
Rainer,
I caught this thread when I did my "new posts" visit, and the other thread you mentioned isn't showing up.......yet, so I thought I'd remind you to look that thread up and post this same thing, as well as a link to this thread. I presume you are already going to do that (probably show up as I type this LOL).
I think he was talking about one or both of these threads:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=63961

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=63514

Old 06-21-2005, 05:44 AM   #13
Lucille
Justin, my word is my bond and I will absolutely respect the promise I made you, but I REALLY think you need to publish the emails you sent me.

I do think that whether the PD is involved or not, that speaking the truth is always appropriate and since you have put your experience on the board and others seem to be corroborating with a similar experience, the reptile community and the function of this board would be best served by the proofs of the emails that you have.

Old 06-21-2005, 09:52 AM   #14
ecmorrell
Don't forget the worst part of this- he was responsible for the death of two innocent animals!

Old 06-21-2005, 12:07 PM   #15
Justin Mitcham
8 MONTHS LATER!!! you replaced the snake, not only with one but 2?, EVEN AFTER HE WAS ABUSIVE WOWthat is very commendable Rainer. Don't be so hard on yourself , very , very few in this industry would of done anything of the sort, keep that in mind. Personally once he started down that road of threats and insults he would of lost my respect and willingness to do a damn thing for him. I take care of my customers the best I can, BUT not to the point of having to put up with the sort of crap you did.No one should be treated as such, and it is a shame that 3 snakes loss there lives because of the stupid games this feller likes to play.

Old 06-21-2005, 03:14 PM   #16
cyberfrog
Where in PA is this guy at? We are starting to get into Pits pretty big and I want to make sure I don't come across this guy as a buyer or seller. Thanks!

Old 06-21-2005, 03:41 PM   #17
cyberfrog
Where in PA is this guy at? We are starting to get into Pits pretty big and I want to make sure I don't come across this guy as a buyer or seller. Thanks!

Old 06-21-2005, 05:30 PM   #18
bluerosy

It was on the 33 page link on the other thread.

dan felice
768 pennsylvania ave.
wallingford, pa. 19086

Old 06-21-2005, 05:56 PM   #19
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Justin, my word is my bond and I will absolutely respect the promise I made you, but I REALLY think you need to publish the emails you sent me.
Yikes, that bad huh? Can you confirm for us that what Justin has stated is accurate in that Dan has falsely represented himself as a law enforcement officer and that he also made terroristic threats?

Old 06-21-2005, 08:18 PM   #20
bluerosy
Well it looks like 'ol Dan is riding this one out. I guess that all he can do except for a public apology. But I doubt this spineless self will do that.

I asked Justin to send me the emails and it is as he says. He did tell me not to make any direct quotes until things are worked out with Law enforcement.

I can say he DID threaten him and that Dan DID impersonate himself as a cop in several emails. Very reminisent of the emails I received from him sans the cop impersonation thing.

Justin is well within his rights.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!