Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:16 AM   #21
Lucille
I am NOT taking sides because I do not have all the facts, but there is DEFINITELY more here than meets the eye.

As I said, I have talked to Dan on several occasions and he has never behaved in a threatening manner.

Dan sent me the following email:

i haven't read it but you're probably referring to the guy i said kept my money last week? i don't know what happened there but the money showed up in monday's mail so i'm satisfied. how you been? any new critters?...........dan

I emailed him back advising him to come read the thread, but if he was sent money BACK, it certainly presents questions in my mind about what exactly DID happen in this transaction.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:23 AM   #22
Justin Mitcham
More lies...

How can I send money back that I never recieved. He lied about being a cop,about sending the money everything, he threatned me and now wants to make up more stuff. He never sent any money all he wanted was MY money or animals for free. He extorts people to get his way.He did it to Rainer and tried it with me.What more does it take to see the pattern here.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:25 AM   #23
The BoidSmith
Show me the money!

Quote:
i haven't read it but you're probably referring to the guy i said kept my money last week? i don't know what happened there but the money showed up in monday's mail so i'm satisfied. how you been? any new critters?...........dan
This would be very simple for Dan to prove. He just have to come in here and show a statement fom the bank where he cashed or deposited the money order. Justin says he never sent any payment so I guess it's pointless to ask from him the sender's copy of the money order. It is possible Dan might be a little "confused" about who he received the money from.

Regards.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:31 AM   #24
Justin Mitcham
also...

Quote:
thats all he had to say!!!
Funny , he seems to be avoiding the subject, won't defend or explain his actions etc..
Probably because he knows if he comes on here with lies it will get forwarded to the detectives.
he probably figures safer to just ride this one out!!!

Old 06-22-2005, 09:37 AM   #25
Justin Mitcham
Another thing in my 1st email to him I tried to help and see whats he was talking about, I asked for proof of what he stated, he never even acknowledged the question.
If he wasn't lying it would of been very easy to give me a tracking #, or have a signture something , and would of been easy for him to call whoever he bought the MO from to see if it had been cash etc..he WOULD NOT provide ANY of this , only thing I got from him was him proclaiming to be a cop and that I needed to send him some cash or else.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:39 AM   #26
ecmorrell
None the less...

Regardless of what happened, threatening emails are unacceptable. Issues need to be dealt with in a calm, professional manner, not escalated. JMO.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:04 AM   #27
ravensgait
Lucille did Dan claim to be a Cop and make threats in the emails???
Randy

Old 06-22-2005, 11:21 AM   #28
critical bill
I'll answer that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Lucille did Dan claim to be a Cop and make threats in the emails???
Randy
Randy, I asked Justin to forward the emails to me and the answer to your question is...YES, Dan did. He stated numerous times he was a police officer and he threatened Justin numerous times as well.

Lucille, you seem to think there is more to this story and I'd like to hear what you think is being left out on either side. I cant think of any circumstance that would justify why your buddy Dano impersonated a police officer and made the threats he did toward Justin.

Thank You Justin for providing me with the details of this incident. Your privacy is respected and assured.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:46 PM   #29
ldydrgn
He has purchased from us and we never had a problem with him. He was very professional and we received the MO when he said it would be here. Once in a while I still hear from him when he updates me on how the snake is doing.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:47 PM   #30
bluerosy
"Lucille, you seem to think there is more to this story and I'd like to hear what you think is being left out on either side. I cant think of any circumstance that would justify why your buddy Dano impersonated a police officer and made the threats he did toward Justin. "

I agree here. Lucille you are really barking up the wrong tree here. If Dan came on here accusing me of stuff don't you think he would come on here to defend himself. He is playing you just like he played me. Problem is you are ceating doubt in peoples minds where there is no doubt. I am sure Dan is reading these threads about him and he knows his goose is cooked. It just goes to show you what a person he is by lying to a trusted friend to cover up his scams. I would be surprised if he surfaces anywhere in this hobby after this.

Whats really sad is when this is all said and done not one person here that has posted things about me concerning Dans lies will apologize to me for jumping on his bandwagon.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!