Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:08 PM   #31
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerosy
I am sure Dan is reading these threads about him and he knows his goose is cooked.

Quote:
Whats really sad is when this is all said and done not one person here that has posted things about me concerning Dans lies will apologize to me for jumping on his bandwagon.
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2005, 01:39 PM   #32
Wilomn
Quote:

Whats really sad is when this is all said and done not one person here that has posted things about me concerning Dans lies will apologize to me for jumping on his bandwagon.
This is not dan's first foray into controversy. It is also not his first absence from defending himself.

I am still on the fence about his indigo fiasco, I can see both sides having good points and I've talked to dan in person about it.

IF, Ranier, what you say is true, and I'm not saying it isn't as I have seen nothing to indicate that what you say is not the truth, then dan has fooled a lot of people.

Dan, I'm sure you're reading this, whether or not you're signed in.

Time for you to speak up for yourself.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:40 PM   #33
bluerosy
see what I mean..

Old 06-22-2005, 01:46 PM   #34
bluerosy
Wes thats last post was not meant for you but for David Gruning. Seems he knows who I am talking about.

David I have been reading a lot of your other posts and I think you are a complete retard, go light yourself on fire.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:46 PM   #35
Lucille
Quote:
"Lucille, you seem to think there is more to this story and I'd like to hear what you think is being left out on either side. I cant think of any circumstance that would justify why your buddy Dano impersonated a police officer and made the threats he did toward Justin. "

I agree here. Lucille you are really barking up the wrong tree here. If Dan came on here accusing me of stuff don't you think he would come on here to defend himself. He is playing you just like he played me. Problem is you are ceating doubt in peoples minds where there is no doubt. I am sure Dan is reading these threads about him and he knows his goose is cooked. It just goes to show you what a person he is by lying to a trusted friend to cover up his scams. I would be surprised if he surfaces anywhere in this hobby after this.

Quote:
"Lucille, you seem to think there is more to this story and I'd like to hear what you think is being left out on either side. I cant think of any circumstance that would justify why your buddy Dano impersonated a police officer and made the threats he did toward Justin. "

I agree here. Lucille you are really barking up the wrong tree here. If Dan came on here accusing me of stuff don't you think he would come on here to defend himself. He is playing you just like he played me. Problem is you are ceating doubt in peoples minds where there is no doubt. I am sure Dan is reading these threads about him and he knows his goose is cooked. It just goes to show you what a person he is by lying to a trusted friend to cover up his scams. I would be surprised if he surfaces anywhere in this hobby after this.

I think we better all slow down here. There are several people drawing lines in the sand where there are none, I have specifically said I was not taking sides. I have given my word not to speak about what Dan said in his emails, and I am a woman of my word, and will not do so.

I believe justice will not be done here until Justin posts what he sent to me and others via private email, and there is nothing to stop him from doing so. I do believe that the BOI was not created so that people could send secret emails around to hurt each others reputations, this is a forum of truth not a playground to assassinate the characters of others without showing why you are doing so.

If you come on here with a charge against another, it is less than forthcoming to refuse to post your evidence.

Again, I am not taking sides, I have always been one for truth and honesty; I believe that the evidence should be brought to light and the good people of Fauna should have the opportunity to exercise their own good judgments.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:51 PM   #36
Lucille
I have, by the way, sent Dan several emails asking that he read this thread; I certainly hope that he does so and that both sides post their points of view.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:56 PM   #37
bluerosy
I do believe that the BOI was not created so that people could send secret emails around to hurt each others reputations, this is a forum of truth not a playground to assassinate the characters of others without showing why you are doing so.

I couldn't disagree more. A forum for public opinion is never "just". There is no rule or measuring rod to judge people by. Its only a great marketing idea for the owner of this site.

That being said i only post here to try and rectify the damage this place made with my thread. Otherwise you don't see me posting here much.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:57 PM   #38
ravensgait
Rainer you have to look at this as we do. You posted a thread and said a lot of things but couldn't post any proof for the reasons you gave. Myself I read this and thought that either you should have posted the emails or should have waited to make this thread till you could post the emails.

CB has looked at them and backed you up which so far is good enough for me. Others have done business with him and haven't had a bad experience and that is pretty much all they have said. I don't think anyone owes you an apology for anything they have said here. I do know that if these allegations prove to be true as it seems they are, then Dan will be taken to task for his wrong doings and yes even by many who have had no problems dealing with him in the past. Randy

Old 06-22-2005, 01:59 PM   #39
Wilomn
Quote:
I do believe that the BOI was not created so that people could send secret emails around to hurt each others reputations, this is a forum of truth not a playground to assassinate the characters of others without showing why you are doing so.

I couldn't disagree more. A forum for public opinion is never "just". There is no rule or measuring rod to judge people by. Its only a great marketing idea for the owner of this site.

That being said i only post here to try and rectify the damage this place made with my thread. Otherwise you don't see me posting here much.
Whether you post or not is not the issue. Why you post or do not post is also not the issue.

Since there seems to be some sort of legal action currently underway that prohibits Jeremy from posting info he has, I think we should just put this on hold until such time as he can release that info.

It ain't quite crucifien' time.

Yet.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:04 PM   #40
bluerosy
Whether you post or not is not the issue. Why you post or do not post is also not the issue.

Since there seems to be some sort of legal action currently underway that prohibits Jeremy from posting info he has, I think we should just put this on hold until such time as he can release that info.

I agree and I do realize I was off topic. Lest drop it and wait and see what Dan Felice has to say.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!