Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:11 PM   #41
cyberfrog
IMO this thread will get nowhere until the emails are posted in their entirety. If they can be emailed to anyone that wants them, why not post them. Until then all we have is he said she said crap.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:18 PM   #42
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerosy
Wes thats last post was not meant for you but for David Gruning. Seems he knows who I am talking about.

David I have been reading a lot of your other posts and I think you are a complete retard, go light yourself on fire.
Panties all knotted up huh Rainer? All I did was post a screen shot of Dan's last activity and a few smilies replying to your whining, and I'm a retard who should go light myself on fire huh? Then what would you call and suggest someone to do for someone who was stupid enough to fall for Dan's (alleged-since proof is yet to be seen) crap?

Old 06-22-2005, 02:19 PM   #43
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I have given my word not to speak about what Dan said in his emails, and I am a woman of my word, and will not do so.
We just asked you to confirm whether or not Dan impersonated a cop and threatened Justin. No one asked you to repeat what was in the emails.

Quote:
I believe justice will not be done here until Justin posts what he sent to me and others via private email, and there is nothing to stop him from doing so. I do believe that the BOI was not created so that people could send secret emails around to hurt each others reputations, this is a forum of truth not a playground to assassinate the characters of others without showing why you are doing so. If you come on here with a charge against another, it is less than forthcoming to refuse to post your evidence.
Well he sent the emails to me and there is a REAL INCIDENT REPORT about this Lucille. Its under investigation. It has an investigation number assigned to it along with a real Detectives name and badge number who is dealing with the incident. Justin was advised not to post the emails as its still under investigation.

Quote:
Again, I am not taking sides, I have always been one for truth and honesty; I believe that the evidence should be brought to light and the good people of Fauna should have the opportunity to exercise their own good judgments.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...........BLAH.

Up for auction I have one of Dans used socks..............

Old 06-22-2005, 03:16 PM   #44
bluerosy
Justin
I think you are smart enough allow law enforcment to handle this siutuation and NOT post anything here on this thread to jeopardize the investigation.

In the mean time Dan Felice can post any denials he has. This will at least make him look more innocent in the interim.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:17 PM   #45
Zoo Supply
I had the same problem

I have gone through the same thing, when I caught someone stealing from me, presented all the evidence, even booking photos and was told that "that just means he was arrested for the crimes, not that he committed them."
You will always have people that are skeptical, just take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes they just wanna start something, sometimes their points are jaded, sometimes they are justified in their questions.

Either way, its part of the territory. Post as much info as possible and back it up with as much proof as you can.

TOM

Old 06-22-2005, 04:39 PM   #46
reptilebreeder
All I got to say (at least until the e-mails can be posted), after catching up on all the related threads is, I'm glad I'm not into Indigos.

Lucille, you may think you are not taking sides, but if those e-mails are as bad as people are implying (threats, impersonating law enforcement), then by not at least acknowledging that is wrong on Dan's part, then you are taking sides, because no matter what transpired, if he did do that....bad, bad, bad. JMHO

Old 06-22-2005, 04:43 PM   #47
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
We just asked you to confirm whether or not Dan impersonated a cop and threatened Justin. No one asked you to repeat what was in the emails.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...........BLAH.

If I said anything, it would lend or take away credence to the emails. I am not taking sides, and I am NOT going against a promise even by implication.

I am disappointed in your attitude, Chuck. I come here saying that the truth is what counts; and that is what I feel.

Old 06-22-2005, 05:21 PM   #48
ravensgait
Lucille I wont try to read anything into any of your comments here or think that you are implying anything one way or the other. But I do wonder why,after others have seen the emails and confirmed that Dan said he was a cop and made threatening remarks in these email, I do wonder why you couldn't have commented on those two points IE if they were true or not?

I'll put it plainly you asked for the emails so you could confirm the story. So either Dan wrote these things in emails or he didn't which is it? Do those emails alone make him look like a bad Guy?

Dan has been here seen the thread and has yet to make any comment which if past experience here on the BOI is any indication he has something to hide. You stepped in to try and find out the truth about someone you know and we don't. It's Dan's choice not to defend himself here.
Randy

Old 06-22-2005, 05:57 PM   #49
Lucille
I will say this one last time: I was specifically asked not to comment on the emails, and I will honor that promise. People write all sorts of things to me here on Fauna in confidence, they do so because I have the reputation of keeping my word.

There are many who now apparently have the email (and I am not sure exactly why this is no less a publication as far as the PD goes) but I am bound by honor, and my word. If anyone reading does not ken that concept, I cannot help them; but I do help many that come to me because they know I respect their privacy.

Old 06-22-2005, 06:27 PM   #50
ravensgait
Unless I'm reading this wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham
since this is still considered ongoing by Fort Worth PD I am not going to post the emails in a public forum until I run it by them...but I will email you his emails and I trust you will repect this and not post them until this is done. I have seen many of your post and you seem very open minded and fair.
Or am not privy to some other conversation you have had with Justin about this. All he seems to ask is that you not post the emails. I don't see anything here to bar you from confirming what he has said in this thread or giving your take on the emails. Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!