Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 06:41 PM   #51
The BoidSmith
Justin’s post:

Quote:
since this is still considered ongoing by Fort Worth PD I am not going to post the emails in a public forum until I run it by them...but I will email you his emails and I trust you will repect this and not post them until this is done. I have seen many of your post and you seem very open minded and fair.
Lucille’s post:

Quote:
I will of course respect a request of that nature; please forward the emails to me.
Lucille’s next post:

Quote:
Justin, my word is my bond and I will absolutely respect the promise I made you, but I REALLY think you need to publish the emails you sent me.

I do think that whether the PD is involved or not, that speaking the truth is always appropriate and since you have put your experience on the board and others seem to be corroborating with a similar experience, the reptile community and the function of this board would be best served by the proofs of the emails that you have.
Am I missing something here? Where is Lucille taking sides? From what I read she is even encouraging Justin to post those e-mails, and as she promised , she is making no comments on them. What Lucille is doing is honoring her word, nothing more nothing less. Some people have “honored” their word by not revealing where a known scammer was hiding, but that's a completely different story.

There’s probably just one bad guy here. Let’s not try to fabricate another one just out of boredom or because we can’t yet give publicity to those e-mails. Let’s wait for the facts. The minute we believe our way is the "right" way, all other ways will be wrong. That's the way prejudice works, and prejudice is a great time saver as it enables us to form impressions without getting all the facts (sarcasm just in case someone didn’t notice it!). Whenever Justin decides he can post facts, we can go from there. Dan we are all ears…well, in this case eyes

Regards.

Old 06-22-2005, 06:49 PM   #52
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Dan sent me the following email:

i haven't read it but you're probably referring to the guy i said kept my money last week? i don't know what happened there but the money showed up in monday's mail so i'm satisfied. how you been? any new critters?...........dan

Just a point folks:

First, Justin is a friend of mine so i am not unbiased in this. Just wanted to get that out up front. I have read the Emails and the claims of being an officer and physical threats are 100% legitamate.

However, has anyone really looked at the quote above from Dan? All it says is that the money showed up on Monday. That could just as easily be read to mean that his original payment was, for some reason, undeliverable and was returned to him.

Regardless, his behaviour in the Emails was completely uncalled for

Old 06-22-2005, 07:08 PM   #53
critical bill
Quote:
I am disappointed in your attitude, Chuck. I come here saying that the truth is what counts; and that is what I feel.
Lucille, you read the same emails I did. The truth is plain as day. A detective doesnt open a criminal investigation unless there is sufficient evidence. Period. One was opened. Your bud is in hot water. He wont defend himself because he cant. This weasel harrased, threatened, intimidated, and attempted to extort money from Justin multiple times. All while impersonating a police officer.

Face the facts. Your bud Dano isnt PD. He's EDP. Emotionally Disturbed Person. And I wont take your disappointment to heart. I know with you being a nurse you might have a soft spot for a sick individual like this. To me he's as useless as a poopy flavored lollipop.

Old 06-22-2005, 07:14 PM   #54
critical bill
Quote:
I will say this one last time: People write all sorts of things to me here on Fauna in confidence, they do so because I have the reputation of keeping my word.
Yep. As it shows with Dan.....even the bad guys can confide in you.

Old 06-22-2005, 07:24 PM   #55
ravensgait
Dan not trying to nit pik here but she only agreed that she would not post them. I don't think anyone and certainly not myself are trying to make Lucille out to be in any way shape or form a bad gal. Randy

Old 06-22-2005, 07:30 PM   #56
Jim O
Ummm...people, this thread is not about Lucille. She gave her word and she is honoring it the best that she knows how. Let it go. She is not the bad guy here.

Enough other people have confirmed the content of the e-mails that there seems little doubt. That she feels honor bound not to discuss the content is actually admirable. Who wouldn't want someone to err on the side of discretion when it came to their personal information?

Old 06-22-2005, 08:20 PM   #57
Chameleon Company
I have lots of respect for Lucille, but I'm going to have to agree with her critics here. The post by Lucille that seemed to cast doubt on the credibility of the complaints of others was back when, after getting a communication from Dan and putting a bit of credence in it, she concluded that "there is more here than meets the eye". While that is possible, it certainly is not substantiated by a side communication from Dan, especially after having reviewed some serious evidence against him, and having had it confirmed by another poster who had a similar experience. If there is "more here" then Dan could have come on down and righted all the wrongs against him, which are serious, and if in error, he should have been screaming in here at the top of his lungs. Your comment Lucille didn't "take sides", but it did undermine evidence as presented, and which you were especially privy to. Your comment, as neutral is it may have seemed to you, was a pull away from the credibility of others. I have no problem with the emails not being publicly posted, and have your word, and those of others who have seen them, that they are as summarized. It was a bad assumption on your part that there was "more than meets the eye", and if it wasn't an assumption, then please show more than a note from Dan as implying such, and realize that Danny can come here and defend himself with direct evidence. Lucille, you are a true asset to this site, but go back and look at your post again ..... let he who is without fault cast the first stone, and I'm so black and blue ... only cold beer eases the pain!

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company LLC

Old 06-22-2005, 09:23 PM   #58
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
That she feels honor bound not to discuss the content is actually admirable.
No one asked her to reveal any personal information. She was aked to confirm if what Justin posted regarding Dan's behavior was as it was stated in the emails she received. Thats it. Her refusal to provide a yes or no coupled with her statement that there is more to this story than what meets the eye has me feeling something slightly less than admiration.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:45 PM   #59
Jim O
Chuck,

We can agree to disagree but I would point out that she made that statement without passing judgement. One could surmise that it is actually *worse* than what was posted here but people have jumped on the bandwagon that she is supporting to the purported bad guy and I don't read it that way.

Often people get crucified here for not posting details. It's not up to Lucille to confirm or refute or answer anyone's questions about a third party communication. If people have questions as to the content of the e-mails they should be directed at the two parties involved, Justin and Dan. Justin has chosen not to share the e-mails publicly and that is surely his right. It's not Lucille's job to do his work for him. Frankly if it was me I would not have posted half a story with no supporting documentation. I would have let the law do it's thing and then posted the entire story. But that was Justin's choice, not Lucille's and I understand that he may have wanted to post a "heads up" now so no one else gets taken. I'm not criticizing Justin's choice but merely pointing out that it is the reason for this discussion of Lucille's choice. If it was me, unless given explicit permission by Justin to do so, I would have answered no questions either. I would have said, "ask Justin".

Old 06-22-2005, 10:03 PM   #60
reptilebreeder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Ummm...people, this thread is not about Lucille. She gave her word and she is honoring it the best that she knows how. Let it go. She is not the bad guy here.

Enough other people have confirmed the content of the e-mails that there seems little doubt. That she feels honor bound not to discuss the content is actually admirable. Who wouldn't want someone to err on the side of discretion when it came to their personal information?
In her first post where she asks that the e-mails be sent to her, it appeared, at least to me that she was a neutral bystander. The OP said he would send them, but aksed her not to post or directly quote them. She then posts again, and includes an e-mail from Dan (second party "defendant" TOS violation?), and also states "there is more going on here" or something to that effect. In addition it turns out Dan is a "friend". It just seems not too neutral from my point of view. She feels it neccessary to make statements and post e-mails that seem to "imply" that there may be something "fishy" about this, and there may be, but it seems more slanted toward the OP than to Dan or neutral, especially when you consider that, if the e-mails are as bad as alleged, she could have at least "implied" that Dan's actions were wrong (without going back on her word). "I feel there is more to the story, yet Dan's actions are uncalled for" or something to that effect.
Now like many of us here, I've always been a big supporter of Lucille, and I still am, but I feel that her posts are not neutral (as she is proclaiming in her defense), even if I set aside her excuse for "ignoring" the actions of Dan in the original e-mails.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!