Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:21 PM   #61
Cat_72
I agree that maybe Lucille's statement about there being, "more than meets the eye" here may have not been the best thing for her to say at this point....but she is simply abiding by her word to not discuss the emails. And it may have inferred a lot of things....we simply don't know. Let's just let the original parties involved be the ones to step up to the plate here and provide the proof they should be providing. I'm thinking Dan is probably not going to bother to show.....but another thought here, maybe Justin shouldn't have even started this thread until he COULD post the proof of what went on? Not saying HE is a "bad guy" by any means....but if you are going to make accusations, you need to have the proof to back them up. Or.....we end up with a mess like this, where the whole focus is being lost, and someone who wasn't even involved is being badgered to reveal things she gave her word not to.

I must say though.....I fail to see the real difference between emailing all of the information to whoever asks for it and just posting it......?

Old 06-22-2005, 10:22 PM   #62
Jim O
John,

Then call her out for her commentary if you like. It's still not her place to answer direct questions about the content of the e-mails. It's up to Justin to make them public, or else not to. If I recall correctly, she implored him to do just that. And that is why she is being criticized here.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:23 PM   #63
The BoidSmith
In my opinion the only thing we can infer from Lucille’s post is that she has doubts. Doubts based on what Dan told him. Now, if we had all the facts , and still she decided to defend Dan, it would be a completely different story. From what I have learned here Dan has lied, threatened, and impersonated a police officer. That’s enough to make him a con artist. Did he lied about receiving that payment also? Maybe. Do I know it for a fact? No. That’s the reason why I asked proof for that payment earlier on this thread. One thing’s for sure though, Dan’s silence is deafening, suspicious, and incriminating.

Just my opinion.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:26 PM   #64
Lucille
Everyone chill; Lucille the facilitator has found an idea!!

I have send an email to the detective asking about the release of information. Y'all sit tight til tomorrow or so; I am still bound by my promise, yet if there is no bar to release, Justin can publish the emails. I will post again in the AM to say what the detective says.

I deserve lots of points and choklit for such a solution, pony up guys.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:26 PM   #65
Chameleon Company
No problem with Justin putting out the "heads up". I applaud him for it, and for then letting two parties (or more) review the evidence while still keeping it out of a fully public forum, as per the advice of the police. But while Justin was providing information as best he could to back up his evidence and assertions, they were undermined in one statement by Lucille, maybe even unknowingly, but her comment jumped the gun a bit. She had (and has) every opportunity to support her "more than meets the eye" statement, as neither she nor Danny is under any restrictions based on police advice. If I was Justin, I'd have been mad as heck for having first gone to the trouble of bringing all this to the table as best I could, and then having it said by others that there's more to it than I've said. If so, show it !! Maybe it was a mistake, as we've said, but if you are going to undermine someone's credibility, have the goods, or acknowledge the mistake. If its Danny's innuendos in a side email that are the basis for it .... fool me once shame on you ... fool me twice .... give me a break. Lucille mis-spoke, or has cards she ain't showing and needs to turn them over or tell us what's up about "the rest of the story" (forgive me, Paul Harvey). My take is that she put a little too much credence in her communications with Danny, and got on the keyboard a little too quickly after these communication ...... it was for Danny to come to his own defense then ... where is he? No problem with others who have come in and mentioned good past experiences with Dan .. that's not undermining the current issue. I agree that Lucille has not taken sides ..... I think she very much sees a problem, and has tried to get Dan to address this. But that one statement was typed too quickly considering the basis given for it so far. Or, if the "more here than meets the eye" refers to things other than Justin's statements and assumptions based on the preponderance of evidence, then clarify for all. It seems likely that Dan is "more guilty" than so far presented, but I didn't infer that from her statement. Lucille's statement implied an undermining of Justin's information as presented, or that there was some misunderstanding, but no basis was given beyond what appears to be the word of a crook!

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC

Old 06-22-2005, 10:27 PM   #66
The BoidSmith
Quote:
I must say though.....I fail to see the real difference between emailing all of the information to whoever asks for it and just posting it......?
Cathy,

The difference is simple. Justin trusted Lucille with her complete silence in the issue (as he stated in his post), and he was not disappointed. Had those e-mails been posted in here we all know that by now this thread would at least three times as long.

Thanks

Old 06-22-2005, 10:47 PM   #67
Cat_72
Sigh.....

Quote:
The difference is simple. Justin trusted Lucille with her complete silence in the issue (as he stated in his post), and he was not disappointed. Had those e-mails been posted in here we all know that by now this thread would at least three times as long.
I agree.....but obviously Lucille isn't the only one that he's sent the emails to. And I'm not saying Lucille is wrong for keeping her word....because I admire her for doing so. I just wondered what the difference is between sending them to others, and posting them on here....

Quote:
If I was Justin, I'd have been mad as heck for having first gone to the trouble of bringing all this to the table as best I could, and then having it said by others that there's more to it than I've said.
Again, I agree.....and I'm NOT saying that in MY opinion he SHOULD have waited....I just hate to see him getting blasted for trying to post something helpful, and then he and Lucille both getting yelled at for "not posting proof".

Quote:
But while Justin was providing information as best he could to back up his evidence and assertions, they were undermined in one statement by Lucille, maybe even unknowingly, but her comment jumped the gun a bit. She had (and has) every opportunity to support her "more than meets the eye" statement, as neither she nor Danny is under any restrictions based on police advice.
I think that's a big part of the problem here.....a LOT of people seem to be reading a lot into Lucille's statement, and "jumping the gun" as to what she actually meant by it. Lucille may not be under any "police restrictions", but Justin says he is.....and Lucille agreed to abide by that......so I can't see why there are so many problems with Lucille not giving everyone their answers.

I gotta go to work.....hopefully Lucille's email to the detective will help us sort this mess out....have a good night, y'all.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:49 PM   #68
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
Detective Irey, Justin Mitcham has been sending out copies of emails of this disagreement he has and I received one. There seems to be some question as to the proprieties of discussion. Was Mr. Mitcham forbidden by you to post the emails he received? Is this an active case?

Thank you,
Lucille Hollander

ps Parts of Pennsylvania are beautiful, you are fortunate to be is such a pretty place, I visited there once.

BRIGHT IDEAL!!!Actually Lucille you messed up, the PA department considers it closed the Fort Worth is who I am waiting to hear back from, I mentioned that in my 1st post!!!!!.So your question to the cop is pointless. Wish you would of consulted me before you go emailing people on your own using the information in the emails I asked to keep private. Personally I was not going to post the Detectives email on a public forum due to privacy and curteousness, I am sure he has more important things then to be bothered by the people here.THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DIDN'T WANT HAPPENING.When I mentioned please respect my descision not post these emails I certainly believed you would also not meddle or interfere or use the information I provided in any such sense. Asking the cop about the status of MY CASE is not respecting my decision or the information I provided. In the end it is MY decision to post the mails not yours, his or anyone elses. I reserve my right to not post if I feel it necessarry and thought that was clear. I sent you the emails for one purpose to view and to decide if for yourself if Dan was behaving in the manner I described.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:00 PM   #69
Justin Mitcham
Quote:
Detective Irey, Justin Mitcham has been sending out copies of emails of this disagreement he has and I received one. There seems to be some question as to the proprieties of discussion. Was Mr. Mitcham forbidden by you to post the emails he received? Is this an active case?

Thank you,
Lucille Hollander

ps Parts of Pennsylvania are beautiful, you are fortunate to be is such a pretty place, I visited there once.

Lucille when you write him back, make it clear that I DID not say..That he said..That I couldn't post the emails,I don't want him thinking I was making stuff up and saying he said it...uuugh

Also make it clear that I am not passing his email around for all to see, it was sent to a select few ( like 4 or 5) for verification only!!!

And make it clear that I do not (or should I say WE now) intend on publishing his email in a public forum unless he wishes.

Please email me a copy when you are done.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:19 PM   #70
Chameleon Company
Justin, I couldn't agree more. You respected the wishes of the police, and while you break no law if you decided to post the notes everywhere, the advice that the police gave you was to minimize any contamination of their investigation. Your choice to post the head's up here may have jeopardized that a bit, but it served a purpose. The cops have lots of other fish to fry, and even a phone call or contact by the local PA police to Danny may have been all you would likely end up with, and Dan would have gotten the message to not pull a stunt like this again.
Now, maybe I missed something, and Lucile or somebody else can come on board and correct me, lest I sound like a broken record. My take is that Lucille's "more than meets the eye" statement was not based on the confidential emails that Justin shared with her, but rather on the emerging story by the cop-impersonator Danny that the "payment had been returned". So this means what, that he left the stamp off the envelope? Or, as Elvis would say "return to sender"? If it was based on what little was shared of Danny's communications with her, then there's no basis for her statement, and she mispoke. If it was based on things revealed by Justin's shared communications, which is not how her post reads, then come on board and say so. My conclusion from all that I have read so far is that she put quite a bit of credence in the "returned payment" note from Dan, and came to Dan's defense a bit quickly, if in no other way than by directly implying that there was substantial information not on the table yet, based on some inside version of Dan's story. Again, if it is not based on the communications shared by Justin, then there is no recommendation from the police governing its publication. If it came from Dan, and was so claimed by him to be kept confidential pending the investigation, then that would also be easy to explain without going into the details. But as it stands, me reading of it is that it is only based on Dan's communications about the return of the payment. Being as mild in my rebuke as possible, for anyone except Justin or Dan to contact the police departments involved so as to be able to post info in this forum is an error in judgement. We're the court of public opinion, not a true legally impaneled jury. The allegations against Dan were serious AND substantiated, and we had the word of other credible members to back it up. Details about returned payments were frivolous and insignificant when weighed against the experiences illustrated here by two members, and confirmed by others. Any questioning of any statement made in defense of Dan, or casting doubt on the allegations of Justin, is very much on topic. There is plenty of room to explain here, without revealing confidential communications. If I misread an earlier post, then enlighten me !

Jim Flaherty
The Chameleon Company, LLC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!