Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:24 PM   #71
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Mitcham
In the end it is MY decision to post the mails not yours, his or anyone elses. I reserve my right to not post if I feel it necessarry and thought that was clear.
Perhaps you have not been reading this thread where I have said more than once that it IS your right, and I will NOT publish emails I said I would keep in confidence. That does NOT let you off the hook, however.

Justin, my friend, I have been taking a lot of heat for your emails and I will be contacting ALL the law enforcement involved and directing them to this thread. When you bring a matter to the BOI, it is a public announcement for or against someone's reputation and from my experience, the folks here do a good job getting at the truth.

If the law enforcement say there is an ongoing investigation, they need to know that you have been sending those emails out to more than several people; and if they say they did not tell you that you could NOT publish, I will say so. It is of course your decision at that point whether to publish or not, but how will it appear when you came to the BOI, said all these things about a man, and then would not substantiate what you said when there was no reason not to?

If you can publish those emails, you have been making me take quite a bit of heat for no reason; that means you came on here, trashed someone, and refused of your own volition to publish the proof of what you said. I still am not saying that Dan was right or wrong and indeed if he did something out of line he ought to take the heat for it;
although I am somewhat perturbed that he has not chosen to come here, Justin, I am VERY perturbed with you.

Justin, YOU brought the info here and posted it in public, that gives everyone who reads it the right to any other public information that might be available. While I will not publish the information that I promised I would not, you have by your actions in beginning this thread made it a public matter.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:27 PM   #72
The BoidSmith
"Three may keep a secret, if two are dead."

Ben Franklin

Old 06-22-2005, 11:36 PM   #73
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I am NOT taking sides because I do not have all the facts, but there is DEFINITELY more here than meets the eye.
Quote:
Dan sent me the following email:
i haven't read it but you're probably referring to the guy i said kept my money last week? i don't know what happened there but the money showed up in monday's mail so i'm satisfied. how you been? any new critters?...........dan

I emailed him back advising him to come read the thread, but if he was sent money BACK, it certainly presents questions in my mind about what exactly DID happen in this transaction.
Now you're saying there WAS a transaction whereas Justin says there was NEVER a transaction. Which is it? You said, "sent money BACK" which implies that Justin sent the money back. Did you see this check or MO yourself, Lucille? Is that why there is now "more than meets the eye?" Did Justin send Dan money? Did Dan receive his own check/money order back? Why doesn't Dan post a copy of it for all to see?

I know Lucille isn't the one on "trial" here but because of the above statements, she has brought this on herself.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:49 PM   #74
Karen Hulvey
Quote:
If you can publish those emails, you have been making me take quite a bit of heat for no reason; that means you came on here, trashed someone, and refused of your own volition to publish the proof of what you said.
No one made you ask for the emails, Lucille. But, when the others who have read the same emails you have and then said the emails are exactly what Justin said they were, how can you post things like "there is DEFINITELY more here than meets the eye" and "if he was sent money BACK, it certainly presents questions in my mind about what exactly DID happen in this transaction" I think those two statements are why you are getting any heat at all.

I do agree that all emails need to be posted and ASAP.

I also think that Dan needs to post a copy of the money he received. Golly that could end this whole thread pretty quickly and make Justin look like the bad guy. Dan's silence makes him look guilty.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:50 PM   #75
WebSlave
It has often been said that "where there is smoke, there is fire". But holy mackerel people, there is getting to be so much smoke in this thread that no one will be able to figure out where exactly the fire is at.

Secondly, for all intents and purposes, sending someone an email is often considered as "publishing" those emails. As best I have been able to determine, NO email is considered to be private once you send it to anyone. You have effectively published it on the internet. So if law enforcement suggests that you do not publish your emails or other information, I would be pretty darn certain that they do NOT want you sending them to anyone.

Just my opinion, of course.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:02 AM   #76
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Had those e-mails been posted in here we all know that by now this thread would at least three times as long.
Ten times longer. Believe me.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:10 AM   #77
Chameleon Company
This seems to be one of those tangents that has some enlightenment to it. Justin's charges seem to be substantiated by all who read the emails, and several have posted those confirmations here. Justin mentioned from the very beginning that he wanted to get an OK from the detective in Texas before posting the actual emails for ALL to read. Posting them in public forum is a step beyond sending them out to a few select folks, although the cat is out of the bag with the first forwarding of the emails .. it just takes a while.
Lucille, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you, but you mis-stated quite a few things. Justin's sharing of notes or making accusations has no bearing what-so-ever on whether or not other information is public, or whether or not we had an existing right to it. For Justin to have to honor any order to refrain from revealing information takes a judge's signature. Otherwise, he's just using his own discretion.
As for "law enforcement needing to know" that Justin has been sharing the emails? Who in the hell decided that! I must have misplaced my manual about "Duties of being a good citizen in a tattle-tale world". Take a step back Lucille... that is not a civic duty by any stretch ... it is beyond reason. Let the parties involved talk to the authorities .... and that doesn't include you or me!
I did re-read it all, and see where you took a confidentiality vow to Dan. Your choice, but it puts you in a precarious situation when you post comments in his defense, which you did. Justin allowed several others to read his communications, and verify his claims for the rest of us. Dan's silence to all but you may be why you Lucille are flapping in the wind, and its because you stated that there is "DEFINITELY more than meets the eye ....", but have yourself in a position where you can't prode more info? Justin's claims have been substantiated while he has still been able to keep the exact emails from direct publication. Yet you attack his concerns about full posting of the emails, go way overboard about YOU getting involved with the police, and all the while Justin's claims are substantiated by others in this forum. So attack Justin's concerns about the investigative integrity of the issue with regards to real law-enforcement entities, which are valid at any point he wants to make it, while not being able to supply a better basis for your statements that spoke on Dan's behalf in this matter. All who post in this forum, myself included, are accepting that we may be roundly criticized by others for our views. Only Justin and Dan, or others with similar experiences involving them or who have been wronged, need to be contacting any police departments.

Jim Flaherty

Old 06-23-2005, 12:29 AM   #78
ravensgait
Folks here keep mentioning that Lucille is keeping her word by not discussing the contents of these emails. And I keep asking and pointing out-What word? Unless as I said before there was some agreement between Her and Justin that isn't written in this thread? she only stated she would not Post The Emails. I don't remember her saying she would not give her opinion of said emails nor do I remember Justin asking her to Not Discuss or give her opinion of the contents here. So just what promise is she keeping??? To not post the Emails, well seems everyone who made the same promise is keeping it yet others seem willing to discuss the contents.

And now she's contacting law enforcement agencies to try and ascertain whether or not they told Justin not to post these emails in a public forum?? What's with that and also the fact that you just had to mention here that you were doing this.
Randy

Old 06-23-2005, 12:30 AM   #79
shrap
Wow....

Justin, I for one completely understand where you are coming from and agree with you completely. If nothing else I think we found out one person not to share sensitive information with in the future.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:31 AM   #80
Justin Mitcham
below was written by me 48hrs ago...

since this is still considered ongoing by Fort Worth PD I am not going to post the emails in a public forum until I run it by them...but I will email you his emails and I trust you will respect this and not post them until this is done. I have seen many of your post and you seem very open minded and fair.

Lucille, pay attention... you miss the point ...in my conversation with the police department they made it clear I can do whatever I wanted, but it was made clear having the information posted on a public forum may hinder my case in unforseen ways. The decision was left to me to make, ultimatly, I am under no official gag order which you suggest. I chose to not post the emails till I talk with the Fort Worth detective handling my case as a precaution and as a courtesy, to get there opinion. These guys here have a lot on there plate, I was trying to be patient and didn't feel I needed to explain and go into depth here. Nor did I want to rush them...Your meddling has forced me into a situation I wanted to avoid. I have not heard back from them yet regarding there decision, it has only been a few days, I mentioned that in my 1st post and my 2nd post, the post meant for you that is quoted above, I also said I WILL POST THE mails after I run it by them and get there final say.THIS WAS FREAKING 2 days ago!!! OK!!!
Now you are going to go meddle in my case, call and talk with them about my matter before I get a chance to confer...this is not respecting my privacy or wishes. This is sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
In essence all this fuss you have made over a perceived gag order is imagined, all I wanted was to talk with them 1st, you wouldn't even give me that...
thanks for respecting my wishes and being reasonable.
I guess you really are on Dans side...it's obvious your opinion on my case matters more than my concerns.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!