Dan Felice...EXTORTION..LIES ...HARRASSMENT and BIG THANK YOU TO THE PA. POLICE !!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2005, 12:33 AM   #81
ravensgait
Justin you really need to post those emails here or find out just what you can post as proof. Seems some agree with your statements here after reading the emails and someone else is casting what apears to be some doubt. Randy

Old 06-23-2005, 12:42 AM   #82
Justin Mitcham
I do have a question for all....

Since it is unlikely they will actually charge him with anything, should I go ahead and post the emails, or should I not post them just to make a privacy statement. Honestly Dan is getting his just rewards here for his actions...maybe it is time to publish the emails for all to see.
I didn't intend on it becomming an issue like this..maybe it is time to stop this before anyones feelings get hurt or someone says something they will regret.
What do you think???

Old 06-23-2005, 12:46 AM   #83
shrap
Justin,

You do what you think is right and for your own reasons. That is always the best choice.

Old 06-23-2005, 02:26 AM   #84
Wilomn
Hubris lucille, hubris. We've had that conversation before but it seems you've forgotten it.

It is NOT your place to contact ANY law enforecment agency about anyone else, ESPECIALLY if you have been asked to keep silent about certain things.

I too suspect that you have been swayed by dan, despite the evidence.

Ponder this as well: Justin is RIGHT HERE, talking and dealing with ALL the flack, much brought on by you lucille, and all the while dan is missing, as is ever his way when things get hot for him.

Methinks someone's gotten too big for her britches and jumped the gun here.

Justin SAID he would post them when HE talked to the detective yet that was NOT good enough for you lucille. What EXACTLY do YOU have to do with this? Is dan your FRIEND? Are you making this a personal thing? If you are trying to show no bias you are failing miserably.

Let JUSTIN handle this the way HE wants to. He is NOT a bad guy whereas felice is questionable at best.

Whatever you do Justin, make sure you do what YOU want to do, don't be pressured into anything by ANYONE here.

YOU I would give the benefit of the doubt. I suspect I am NOT alone in this.

Unless dan decides to post here I can't see any reason for anyone else to post unless and until Justin posts the emails.

Whatcha say dannyboy? Got some info for us?

Old 06-23-2005, 03:07 AM   #85
shrap
Thank you, Wes!!! My emotions and thoughts have been in a funk today and I just do not have the words, but if I did they would have been very similar to yours.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:22 AM   #86
Rockford
What a FLIPPIN JOKE!!!!

I am embarrased to say I almost felt for Lucille until I read where she had contacted the detectives on the case......UNREAL!!!! I don't think I need to say anymore.....but I will.

Justin.....If you don't post those e-mails I am sure someone else will. Might as well be you......I commend you on being super nice in your posts. I don't think I would be that nice.

bthacker

Old 06-23-2005, 03:25 AM   #87
bluerosy
What am I? Chopped liver? How come nobody is asking me about the emails. I read the emails. I would love to publish them. I can't wait for you all to see them.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:35 AM   #88
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluerosy
What am I? Chopped liver? How come nobody is asking me about the emails. I read the emails. I would love to publish them. I can't wait for you all to see them.
Well.....good job on not sticking your nose to far in where it doesn't belong!!

If Justin wants the e-mails published let him do it on his own timing by himself. I don't see the other party in question here to defend himself, so there should be no reason but to believe both Rainer and Justin on this without even seeing the e-mails.

Man.... I still can't believe how retarded talking to the detectives without Justin's OK was........Duh.

bthacker

Old 06-23-2005, 03:42 AM   #89
bluerosy
I was talking about the emails where Dan threatened me about a seperate incident.

I would not publish Justins emails w/o his permission. Besides I posted before to Justin that he should not post the emails due to peer pressure. He should do what law enforcement asked him to do so they can conclude their investigation.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:48 AM   #90
Rockford
Thanks for the clarification.....I guess it was needed.

Would it be proper to post your e-mails from Dan to yourself on Justin's thread? If it is about the same fella would it be okay? I am just asking....not sure of the etiquette. I am sure it is an interesting read.

bthacker

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!