Good Guy Stan Ruppel - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
RobNJ
Stan Ruppel

I got a hypo mojave ball python from Stan Ruppel the last week of May. Gorgeous snake and a great guy to deal with! The snake came well packaged and looks better in person than in the photos he sent me upon inquiry...and as promised, he is a very strong feeder. I would not hesitate to do business with Stan again in the future should the opportunity present itself.

Old 04-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
jinx667
I just received a late 2011 Calider girl from Stan and she is great. Weighed more than advertised and looks fantastic. I got a great price and great service from Stan, and would not hesitate to do business again.

Old 04-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #3
plumbergreg
Hey, how do you get a hold of Stan Rupple. Any contact info would be appreciated, thanks Greg. Also if anyone knows how to get a hold of Amire that would be awsome.

Old 10-23-2012, 03:31 PM   #4
RobNJ
Recently have dealt with Stan again, this time for a clown het hypo male, and again, it was a very pleasant transaction. Stan's a great guy and has some real nice animals!

Old 01-30-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
RoseyReps
Just picked up a yellow belly girl from Stan Ruppel, great guy, amazing snake! He was very prompt with his responses, and she is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!