Good Guy Darin & Lisa Taylor- Taylor Made Morphs- Highly Reccomended! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Thumbs up Darin & Lisa Taylor- Taylor Made Morphs- Highly Reccomended!

Today I received a 2011 Butter female from Darin & Lisa Taylor. I must say I am SO impressed with the Customer Service, Communication & the quality of my new Baby. I was at work when she arrived so my husband unpacked her and set her up in her tub. Besides the shipping box, I found this on my Dining Room Table when I got home tonight....

An Info Card. This totally impressed me. I have bought a lot of snakes and when questioned, too many Breeders can`t tell You the hatch date or when the baby last ate.

Now to see my new Baby. Darin had sent pics, but when I opened the tub, I caught my breath. No pic could do this Little girl justice. She is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I would Most definately reccomend Taylor Made Morphs to anyone looking for a quality BP and a Flawless transaction. Thank You Darin & Lisa!

Rayna Waddell

Old 10-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Just wanted to add that I recently completed my second transaction with Darin and (even tho it took me a little longer to pay) He was just as accomodating as he was with Kaimaku. And the female Mojave we got from him is just amazing!

http://www.faunaclassified.com/forum...d.php?t=277070

Rayna Waddell
SlytherynHiss Exotics

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!