Bad Guy Greg Tummons BAD GUY (Thomas Taylor, Stan Keely) - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-05-2013, 02:25 AM   #11
Torman12
Mike, thank you for posting the warning. I had been following his ads with great interest and am glad you publicized that they were fraudulent to help protect others. As soon as you commented on his last ad he yanked it immediately off of Fauna and he disappeared. I am sure you prevented others from getting scammed.

Old 05-05-2013, 07:21 AM   #12
MikeRusso
No problem Ted, I really dislike scammers, and i am a huge fan of helping fellow herpers avoid being scammed out of their hard earned money..

On Friday 5/3, i sent an email to both of the email addy's that i had for Mr. Tumons to let him know that I spoke with his local Police Dept. and gave them all of the info that i had gathered on him, including personal photos of him & his family members. I know he received that email, because 10 minutes later he killed his Facebook account and it has not been back on since... But, it looks like he shut down his stan_keely@yahoo.com email address prior to this.. (info & IP address below).

I also let Mr. Tummons know that pulling his Facebook down again was really not important.. Because, I have already saved screenshots of his entire Facebook and saved links to all of his friends pages as well.. I could not see all of his photos, because we are not FB friends, but i spoke with someone he is friends with, and they were kind enough to copy send me all of the info & photos i could not see..

I figured this info would come in handy if others had been scammed by him and needed to find him..

As i said above.. I really dislike scammers!

~ Mike Russo

*** ATTENTION ***

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery. The reason your mail is being returned to you is listed in the
section labeled: "----- The delivery status notification errors -----".

The line beginning with "Diagnostic-Code:" describes the specific reason
your e-mail could not be delivered. The following lines contains the
RFC822 header of the original email message.

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The delivery status notification errors -----

<stan_keely@yahoo.com>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.36] said: 554
delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
(stan_keely@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1277.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (in reply to end
of DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; omr-d03.mx.aol.com
X-Outbound-Mail-Relay-Queue-ID: 6B68E70033E9C
X-Outbound-Mail-Relay-Sender: rfc822; mikerusso90@aol.com
Arrival-Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 13:21:49 -0400 (EDT)

Old 05-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #13
D. Mong
LMAO!!.....Dang Mike, little did Mr. Scammer know that he was messing with the wrong person this time, and that covered ALL the bases and totally documented his fraudulent trail for the authorities. I hope this miserable criminal does get brought up with well deserved criminal charges. There are COUNTLESS people in jail for far less than this guy is doing, and has already DONE to others. Anyway, you really made this guy sweat bullets trying to cover his trail...........the good thing is,.....it's TOO LATE because of the excellent work you have done!!...HAHAA!!

cheers, ~Doug

Old 05-06-2013, 07:01 PM   #14
MikeRusso
Doug,

This afternoon I met with an officer from the Nassau County Police Department and I am now working directly with a detective from the Computer Crime Division who is helping me proceed with filing charges against Mr. Tummons for Attempted Grand Larceny in the 4th Degree, which is a Class E Felony.

Like most internet scammers, Mr. Tummons probably figured hiding behind his key board was a fairly safe and easy way to steal money.. I would also be willing to bet that because Paypal has refunded my money, Mr. Tummons believes I have no legal ground to stand on. But, I am going to prove to him that is not the case.

~ Mike Russo

Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM   #15
Torman12
Mike,
That is great news. Your warning to potential buyers earlier and the amount of information you were able to provide was very helpful. Your willingness to pursue this from a legal perspective will hopefully be a strong warning and deterrent for others trying to scam people in our hobby. Thanks for the great work and taking the time to do this. I bet he is shaking in his shoes right now!
Ted

Old 05-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #16
Rawbbeh
Yes! I love reading things like this. You caught the bad scent of a scammer quick and saved yourself hassle..then you got all his info and saved another user a bunch of hassles that would probably be unrectifiable. And now you're getting the police involved to get him swift justice. Great job!

Old 05-09-2013, 09:23 AM   #17
bigindo's
Hey mike was wondering do you think I would be able to do the same to him. since he tryed to steal my gilas? If we can get him with 2 class e's one for trying to steal your 1200. another for trying what he did with me. That would send a really good message to every theft out there. Oh and I'm un-sure if troy(gold coast geckos) told you but if ill be about 15 mins from Mr. Tummons house. My brother live very close to him. When I told Mr. Tummons that I never heard anything back and all his adds came down. This was the day after he tryed scamming you mike.

Old 05-11-2013, 07:19 AM   #18
MikeRusso
Thanks for the support guys (& gals)! I plan to do everything in my power to ensure that Mr Tummons pays for his actions.

Steph, I spoke with the detective handling my case and will send you a PM once i hear back from him regarding your inquiry.

~ Mike Russo

Old 05-11-2013, 05:37 PM   #19
bigindo's
Thank you mike keep me posted let's take this guy down!!!!!

Old 05-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #20
snakehobbyist
Good job everyone! That will be one less scammer to put a bad blemish on our hobby.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!