Good Guy KfCfeeders - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2015, 03:03 PM   #11
poppabill
KFC was great until i got an order of dead dubais then they said send pics which i did and they said it was my fault and no refund, i had to call e bay but got a refund and KFC said no more they said loose our address so after severalgood shipments then one bad they try and stiff ya. i order from e bay but dont knoww the name but its in trexelertown PA they have suorms er prices on roaches, superworms, and crickets check um out, poppabill.

Old 07-20-2015, 06:40 PM   #12
snakesareawesome
Sorry to heat that, their guidelines do say for live delivery you have to have it held at the PO under certain conditions.

Old 06-09-2016, 03:03 PM   #13
Michael Brown
A++ seller. Not a single dubia roach arrived dead. Professional packaging. Professional communication. KFC will get all of my bug business from now on.

Old 06-10-2016, 08:31 AM   #14
Beyond GenetiX
I've purchased dubias and runners several times from KFC, never had an issue. A+ in my book.

Old 06-10-2016, 12:54 PM   #15
Craig Wyatt
KFC is awesome. Ive only ordered twice but I was impressed every time. Top quality Dubia at dirt cheap prices.

Old 06-12-2016, 06:54 AM   #16
jrsexotics
You have a link for them?

Old 06-12-2016, 12:10 PM   #17
Kristi23
I've ordered dubia twice from KFC now. They arrived alive and active. The only thing I need to remember is to order a size up. Maybe I've been lucky from other sellers, but the sizes are not the same as others (the larges are closer to mediums from others I have purchased from). That's not a big deal at all as long as I remember the next time. Overall though, they are a great value and the dubia have all been healthy. I also love that I was able to have them shipped to my house vs usps which is why I ordered from them. That was a huge plus for me.

Old 06-12-2016, 10:00 PM   #18
spawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
You have a link for them?
http://store.kfcfeeders.com/

Old 09-20-2018, 10:40 PM   #19
DragonsNDoodles
My order arrived yesterday, all alive and well! Several of the supers had escaped their bag, but I have no idea how. The bag was intact and well zip tied, those supers were just Houdinis I guess. None got out of the box, they just escaped their bag and hung out in the box. No harm done.

Thanks for the super fast delivery and healthy, clean bugs. A+ seller.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:17 PM   #20
Ihkura
I've ordered from them several times, they have top notch quality, excellent prices, and even with carrier delays(not KFC's fault), each and every bug was alive and well. Proper packaging makes a huge difference!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!