Pink Ramshorn Snails - Awesome Algae Eaters - 15.00 for 15 snails - FREE SHIPPING - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 07-10-2015, 06:17 PM   #1
BeardedDragonStore
Pink Ramshorn Snails - Awesome Algae Eaters - 15.00 for 15 snails - FREE SHIPPING

This Listing is for 15+ Pink Ramshorn Snails!

We do NOT ship tiny snails. Our policy is to ship pea size or larger. We want you to be happy with your new snails

Priority Mail Shipping is Free Regardless How Many Snails You Order.

We ship our snails in Kordon Breather Bags at no additional charge! These bags have been tested and allow air exchange throughout the shipping process which leads to MUCH better live delivery results.

We guarantee live arrival of your snails within an hour of delivery. A hot mailbox will kill a batch of snails for sure. We always include 1 or 2 extra just in case...

Read This! It is VERY IMPORTANT!!!
We ship Monday through Wednesday only to ensure live delivery. If you place your order Wednesday - Sunday, then we will ship on the following Monday. Our snails are shipped with a piece of aquatic plant inside the bag and a few algae wafers outside of the bag. Please refer to the unpacking instructions at the bottom of this listing BEFORE you unpack your snails!!!

DOA Policy: If you receive DOAs... you MUST take a pic of the deceased animal out of water within an hour of the delivery time noted by USPS and forward them to us via Ebay's Message system. A dead snail is pretty easy to see in a clear picture.

Customer Service
If you have any questions, please message us. We respond to messages very quickly. If you want to talk to us, just request our phone number and we'll send it right over to you. Our customers are VERY important to us. If you feel we deserve less than positive feedback, give us a chance to make it right.

About 29 Palms Ranch
We make a living selling livestock that includes Blue Tilapia, Blue/Black Cross Ostriches, Tn Walking Horses, and these little pink snails We specialize in advanced aquaponics techniques and plan to add channel catfish, large mouth bass, and malaysian prawns to our line up within the next year.

Unpacking Instructions
Congrats! You have received your priority mail box and you are anxious to get your new snails into the your system.

1. Carefully unpack the box. Do not use a box cutter. You don't want to accidentally puncture the bag and lose the water.

2. Remove the bag and inspect the snails. Carefully check the plant. Snails love to cling to the undersides sometimes! If you have 15 live snails... proceed to the next step. If you have DOAs and your live count is less than 15, please snap some pics right away. Then proceed to the next step.

3. Get a large container that will hold a total of 5 cups of water and carefully empty the contents of the bag into the container. DO NOT float the bag in your tank.
(We ship approximately 2 cups of tank water. This water can discolor due to the plant. Don't worry about it The snails are fine.)

4. Add a little less than 1/4 cup of YOUR tank water to the snails and their water in your container every 5 minutes. You want to do this for a total of 60 minutes.

5. Grab a bucket, your fish net, and a friend/family member. Set the bucket on the ground so that you can see what you are doing. One of you hold the net. The other pours. SLOWLY and GENTLY pour the contents of the bowl into the net. TAKE YOUR TIME. Snails are fragile. Pour almost all of the water is out of the container, leaving approximately 1/4 cup. Remove any remaining plant material. Now gently pour the snails and the rest of the water into the net. Move your net to your tank and gently disperse them into your tank.

6. Get one of the algae wafers we shipped to you and drop it into the middle of your tank. Snails will find it QUICKLY
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-23-2015, 07:43 PM   #2
cfishma
Hello. Do you have any of your snails still available.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Old 11-24-2015, 05:48 AM   #3
BeardedDragonStore
:)

Absolutely It's getting a bit cold to ship though. Can you PM me your zip code please?
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-24-2015, 10:14 PM   #4
cfishma
It's 29615. Thank you!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Old 02-22-2016, 12:22 AM   #5
Wdelaney
How much are the pink snails? This is freshwater, discus tanks temp low 80s

Old 05-08-2016, 03:50 AM   #6
garganoth
Hi I would really like to order 15 of your snails. Zip code is 92866. Can you let me know how to proceed with the order?

Old 08-27-2016, 08:28 PM   #7
davidsimon6
Theses are so cool! I accidentally got some from plants bought, I think maybe 2 or 3 and now they just had babies!

Old 01-21-2017, 04:11 PM   #8
mohawk640
Are they still available

Sent from my 5065N using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!