SOLD!! Adult Frilled Dragon! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 08-30-2015, 07:09 PM   #1
GilaTequila
Adult Frilled Dragon!

She is SOLD! Thanks to everyone who showed interest. If any one wants the dubia colony then shoot me an email and we can work something out. I no longer need it.

I have a great Frilled Dragon that was an Indonesian import last year. I am 90% sure it is a female but if that is important please ask for more pictures so you can verify for yourself. I will NOT guarantee the sex. I purchased her about a year ago at a local reptile show. She is almost perfect except for the tip of her tail, looks like it has been nipped or a bad shed. I have been keeping her as a pet but she is the only insect eater in my collection and requires a lot more up keep than my other animals. I have been feeding her crickets and dubia roaches.

I live in Aurora, CO and if you purchase locally I will include the dubia colony with their cage (but not the heat lamp) for free. Also, If you are local I have two cages for sale as well. One is a big wooden one and the other is a 24" x 24" X 48" tall screen cage with a drain pan and homemade rain system. See my other ad for those.

I am asking $225 plus shipping for her. I would be willing to trade for Asian Rat Snakes or the following corn snake localities/morphs Crimson (het motley or Tessara if possible), Okeetee (het albino or Tessara if possible), or Salmon Snow.

I am not consistent with checking the message board here so please shoot me an email if you are interested. Jake.abshire at yahoo.com. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2015, 08:20 PM   #2
ProHerper105
How old is she

Old 08-30-2015, 11:26 PM   #3
GilaTequila
I would guess she is 2. I got her at a local show last November and she was almost full grown then. She has grown some since I have had her but not too much. Hope that helps!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-30-2015, 11:53 PM   #4
james.raby
I am very interested in her. I sent you an email. Let me know if she is still available.

Thanks,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Old 09-05-2015, 11:22 AM   #5
timisraelsen
Is she still available?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!