For Sale Eastern Hermann's Group Proven - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 09-03-2022, 10:00 AM   #1
Tostrander
Eastern Hermann's Group Proven

I have a 1.4 group of Eastern Hermann's. The male and two females have been with Gary Bright for over 7 years and are proven breeders. The two females with shell damage have been with Gary for the last 2 years and prior to that were in my care for 5 years. They came to me with bad shell rot and I treated them with antibiotics. I assure you they are 100% healthy and laying eggs. Due to the cosmetics they are reduced in price. Whiling to sell the group in any combination of females but will not be stuck with a lone male. Please PM for more pictures and to discuss.

Looking for $ 1,000 for the 1.4 group
perfect females: $250 each
Females with old shell damage: $175 each
Male: $150 but will not sell him alone
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2022, 10:40 PM   #2
Chelonia_KT
I'm interested in the entire group if there's a way to get them to ohio. Also are you negotiable? Would like to see more pics too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!