Wanted Lavender/combos, pied blooded Wanted - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-27-2016, 04:46 AM   #1
AnnunakiRebel
Lavender/combos, pied blooded Wanted

I'm looking for adults only, as pets only (if that matters) and I would rather see them as adults so I know exactly what their color expression turned out to be. May be interested in the Silver Queen morph, too. For lavenders I mean regular lavs, lav motley, lav stripe, diffuse, any lavender or mixture of lavender. I am looking for living room snakes that will be in my fancy oak, corner habitat aquariums. So how they specifically look is most important, not just the morph. Only looking for a max of two corns unless it was a really good deal for one of each different morph type I mentioned,
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2016, 11:07 AM   #2
DLenaRuth999s
Talking

Hi AnnunakiRebel! It's nice to see someone in my neck of the woods for a change. Have you checked out the FC sister site, http://www.cornsnakes.com ? Quite a few people are switching up adults and someone might have what you're looking for. You might also try sending an email to South Mountain Reptile. Don might have some adults he's culling. I have several corns from him and NEVER been disappointed with looks or temperament. https://cornsnake.net
Nice to meet you!
Darlene

Old 06-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #3
AnnunakiRebel
Nice to meet you too, thank you! I really appreciate your response!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2016, 11:34 PM   #4
LoquaciousLaura
Edited as the snake I originally mentioned has sold. Good luck on your search!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!